Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t have to do tough sleep training though or controlled crying. I think the best place for her to start would be to get them into a proper routine of putting them down to sleep at a suitable time. They are almost one year old now, they don’t need to be up until 9/10pm+. She needs to read their cues and set an appropriate bed time along with a routine. Maybe dinner, bath, book, sleep as an example.

once she’s done that she should work on encouraging them to self settle. Putting them into their cots and sitting by them until they go to sleep and only making noise and interacting with them if they start to cry. Then once they’ve got the hang of that she should hopefully be able to put them into the cots after the routine and just walk away. Then if they wake in the night hopefully they’ll be able to settle themselves.

I know it doesn’t work for everyone, but with her having two babies you’d think she would want to try most things to get them to have a good nights sleep. I think when they are moaning about their lack of sleep, they are forgetting that the girls aren’t getting quality sleep either.
I wish I could dig out my comments about 6 months ago here when I said she will regret her actions and all her shite talk of baby's are not robots and she doesn't beleive in routine 😅🤣 4 kids under 6 is no joke..... Well no joke when you have to work or your husband has to work, two spongers sitting at home 24/7 shouldn't find it too difficult, so many people on here snapped at me saying oh the baby's are too young to sleep train bla bla bla..I worked in neonatal for years...sleep training isn't a military operation its something that most parents do without even realising it, that's why babies that come out of neonatal units have amazing routines and can self soothe and are such 'good babies' because the nurses have sleep trained them and trained them to self soothe, it's amazing for babies and helps their development, sleep has been proven to be so detrimental to babies development and overall mood, LJC has been bleeping around for years with her patronising 'babies are not robots' shite
That's OK if you only have 1 or 2
Throw twins into the mix with two other lovely boys and then you've got a real problem...
Her insta in pure entertainment to me now
She is so fake
She is miserable and her and Jordan have little or no relationship at all since those babies arrived and if she got off her high and mighty horse up there in insta mum dream land..... Insta mum????? She can't even muster up the energy to do some weaning and this is her bleeping job... That's how miserable she is and how much she hates her life at the moment, imagine brands being prepared to pay you from 2000-4000 euro for ads and grid posts to show products or promote weaning stuff and you bleeping hate your life so much you can't even do that.... For thousands of pounds.....
She should have listened 6 months ago when people were trying to give her some advice and she should have sleep trained those twins and now she'd be putting them down to sleep at 7pm and they wouldn't wake until 7am most nights. She only has her patronising self to blame. I'd honestly dislike her life
She is so trapped and controlled by those kids
Give me my front line 40 hour a week government job any day and my two babies that I sleep trained who sleep 12 hours every night 😁😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wish I could dig out my comments about 6 months ago here when I said she will regret her actions and all her shite talk of baby's are not robots and she doesn't beleive in routine 😅🤣 4 kids under 6 is no joke..... Well no joke when you have to work or your husband has to work, two spongers sitting at home 24/7 shouldn't find it too difficult, so many people on here snapped at me saying oh the baby's are too young to sleep train bla bla bla..I worked in neonatal for years...sleep training isn't a military operation its something that most parents do without even realising it, that's why babies that come out of neonatal units have amazing routines and can self soothe and are such 'good babies' because the nurses have sleep trained them and trained them to self soothe, it's amazing for babies and helps their development, sleep has been proven to be so detrimental to babies development and overall mood, LJC has been bleeping around for years with her patronising 'babies are not robots' shite
Throw twins into the mix with two other lovely boys and then you've got a real problem...
She is so fake
She is miserable and her and Jordan have little or no relationship at all since those babies arrived and if she got off her high and mighty horse up there in insta mum dream land..... Insta mum????? She can't even muster up the energy to do some weaning and this is her bleeping job... That's how miserable she is and how much she hates her life at the moment, imagine brands being prepared to pay you from 2000-4000 euro for ads and grid posts to show products or promote weaning stuff and you bleeping hate your life so much you can't even do that.... For thousands of pounds.....
She should have listened 6 months ago when people were trying to give her some advice and she should have sleep trained those twins and now she'd be putting them down to sleep at 7pm and they wouldn't wake until 7am most nights. She only has her patronising self to blame. I'd honestly dislike her life
Give me my front line 40 hour a week government job any day and my two babies that I sleep trained who sleep 12 hours every night 😁😁😁😁
100% agree. Sleep training definitely doesn’t have to be a military operation, it’s not about shutting the children in a dark room and leaving them to cry, it’s teaching them to self soothe, a skill that will benefit them endlessly.

Another big problem that she has is that they were dumped in those self rocking self vibrating chairs from day one. I’m not judging anyone who uses these things, it’s personal preference and it’s none of my business, but with Lucy’s girls, they were in there non stop. I understand it’s hard with four children, but she made things more difficult by constantly putting them in those chairs. She could have put them in normal non electric bouncers for a period, but she didn’t, she chose to put them in the chairs that do all the hard work for them. Instead of allowing them to learn how to self soothe, she had a chair do it for them and now they probably need constant stimulation to get to sleep.

she’s clearly really struggling with being a full time mum, why she doesn’t accept this and just get herself a part time or full time job is beyond me. She clearly isn’t happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is so fake
Me too!!
My kids are 18 and 12 next year and I’m so sad that they have grown up and I no longer have a small one
When my eldest was growing up I always had my youngest so still had my baby and now nothing
Buuuuttt.....

duck me when I look at LJC’s life and them kids I think again how good my life is 🤣🤣

I’m 36 and no more babies and that part of life is all done and dusted now and the school run is nearly over too!!
I have done my time 😂😂
Poor Lucy and Jordan I don’t envy them atall!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She actually exhausts me just watching her, she just permanently sounds drained and like she has no energy at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The biggest laugh is all the routine vlogs she bangs out...when not one kid in that house has had a proper routine since the day they popped out 😄😄 my cats have a more structured routine than her babies. You don't have to be a Hitler, but most parents can follow their child's cue and get them into a pattern. How are they not set up when there are 2 adults in the house who don't "work" ?! Mind blowing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The biggest laugh is all the routine vlogs she bangs out...when not one kid in that house has had a proper routine since the day they popped out 😄😄 my cats have a more structured routine than her babies. You don't have to be a Hitler, but most parents can follow their child's cue and get them into a pattern. How are they not set up when there are 2 adults in the house who don't "work" ?! Mind blowing.
The routine videos are what sent me here in the first place, she’d do a routine for a routine then say in the routine videos they don’t have routines 🤯 she’s just laughable now. Go and get a productive job you silly begging cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is so fake
Agree with everything you said!!! I had my first baby in March and remember watching her ‘routines’ with the girls and thinking I was doing something wrong because she made out her life was so easy and perfect🙄 Now my baby is almost 8 months, self soothes and sleeps 12 hours most nights! Who has the last laugh now Luce 😂🤷‍♀️

• Heart
she’s clearly really struggling with being a full time mum, why she doesn’t accept this and just get herself a part time or full time job is beyond me. She clearly isn’t happy.
Probably still well aware that even though things aren't perfect now, having both parents at home getting gifted free stuff and being paid to promote things is a hell of a lot easier than an 'actual' job. Not sure how full her CV would be either...

She will be hoping that once lockdown is over they can get gifted some free holidays and days out and they won't have to entertain the kids at home

Reactions: 11
I predict she’ll put the twins in nursery soon, I think she’ll probably say she’s helping Jordan with the ‘renovation’ or ‘working’ 🙄 That would be best for the girls too I’d imagine!

Reactions: 4
Agree with everything you said!!! I had my first baby in March and remember watching her ‘routines’ with the girls and thinking I was doing something wrong because she made out her life was so easy and perfect🙄 Now my baby is almost 8 months, self soothes and sleeps 12 hours most nights! Who has the last laugh now Luce 😂🤷‍♀️
You hun were doing everything the right way.... That's why your darling baby isn't terrorising your life right now 😘 you reap what you sow

100% agree. Sleep training definitely doesn’t have to be a military operation, it’s not about shutting the children in a dark room and leaving them to cry, it’s teaching them to self soothe, a skill that will benefit them endlessly.

Another big problem that she has is that they were dumped in those self rocking self vibrating chairs from day one. I’m not judging anyone who uses these things, it’s personal preference and it’s none of my business, but with Lucy’s girls, they were in there non stop. I understand it’s hard with four children, but she made things more difficult by constantly putting them in those chairs. She could have put them in normal non electric bouncers for a period, but she didn’t, she chose to put them in the chairs that do all the hard work for them. Instead of allowing them to learn how to self soothe, she had a chair do it for them and now they probably need constant stimulation to get to sleep.

She's just a prime example of how to do everything the wrong way.... The lazy way and yes there is a wrong way
Those babies were soothed by machines from the day they left the womb
She has set herself up for such disaster but we all called it way back when they were newborn
For christ sakes the lazy lump wouldn't even take them out of the bouncers to feed them when they were tiny newborns with 'REFLUX' 🤣🤣
Its all her own doing every single bit of it
She is the poster girl for lazy sloth modern Instagram yummy mummy I don't beleive in routine and will be crying down the phone to nurses doctors and sleep consultants about how she's depressed and anxious and how the babs are cross and this and that
Its all lack of sleep
They haven't had a full NIGHT SLEEP in a year
No wonder her content and generally personality has taken a nosedive

Last edited:
  • Heart

Another big problem that she has is that they were dumped in those self rocking self vibrating chairs from day one... she made things more difficult by constantly putting them in those chairs....she chose to put them in the chairs that do all the hard work for them. Instead of allowing them to learn how to self soothe, she had a chair do it for them and now they probably need constant stimulation to get to sleep.
Sorry to go off topic but I was planning on one of these for my baby once they arrive. I’d never even considered that they could affect self-soothing/over stimulate. I’m not really finding anything on a google search except warning of too much confinement. Have you had/heard negative experiences of them? I’d be really grateful to hear if you wouldn’t mind a brief response or PM x

I’m still following her despite realising her content is of no interest to me, (Jesse isn’t pleasant to watch and she doesn’t do anything with the girls but dress them up badly or make ads) it’s like a morbid curiosity about where it’s all going to go. I feel an implosion coming. Perhaps from Jordan doing something really stupid or dangerous in the renovation or giving dangerous fitness advice and ruining them. Or maybe One of the girls getting hurt from Jesse being boisterous or getting caught on the oversized clothes...

Reactions: 3
Sorry to go off topic but I was planning on one of these for my baby once they arrive. I’d never even considered that they could affect self-soothing/over stimulate. I’m not really finding anything on a google search except warning of too much confinement. Have you had/heard negative experiences of them? I’d be really grateful to hear if you wouldn’t mind a brief response or PM x

I’m still following her despite realising her content is of no interest to me, (Jesse isn’t pleasant to watch and she doesn’t do anything with the girls but dress them up badly or make ads) it’s like a morbid curiosity about where it’s all going to go. I feel an implosion coming. Perhaps from Jordan doing something really stupid or dangerous in the renovation or giving dangerous fitness advice and ruining them. Or maybe One of the girls getting hurt from Jesse being boisterous or getting caught on the oversized clothes...
There not a problem as such as long as you don’t constantly put the child in there, but the constant gratification that babies can receive from them and other similar products can make it difficult for them to sleep without any motion, which affects their ability to self soothe. It’s like a lot of modern day to day life, we get self gratification so quickly now and we very rarely have to work for things, it’s the same with a lot of baby and children’s products, there’s an instant gratification, rather than them learning patience.

Lucy literally used them like baby sitters, instead of rocking the babies and having interaction with them, she dumped into the self vibrating chairs for most of the day and left them to it. Plus they miss out on time on the floor time if they’re confined to those seats and bouncers all day. As I said in my first post, I’ve no problem with people that use them, but Lucy’s girls were constantly in them, it was far too much.

Reactions: 8
You hun were doing everything the right way.... That's why your darling baby isn't terrorising your life right now 😘 you reap what you sow

She's just a prime example of how to do everything the wrong way.... The lazy way and yes there is a wrong way
She has set herself up for such disaster but we all called it way back when they were newborn
For christ sakes the lazy lump wouldn't even take them out of the bouncers to feed them when they were tiny newborns with 'REFLUX' 🤣🤣
Its all her own doing every single bit of it
She is the poster girl for lazy sloth modern Instagram yummy mummy I don't beleive in routine and will be crying down the phone to nurses doctors and sleep consultants about how she's depressed and anxious and how the babs are cross and this and that
Its all lack of sleep
They haven't had a full NIGHT SLEEP in a year
No wonder her content and generally personality has taken a nosedive
While I completely 100% agree that Lucy and Jordan’s parenting style is utterly lazy and they treat those kids like little money makers and really do agree with literally all of comments made, I do just want to say for any new/first time mums reading this that if your baby is the same age as the twins and they are terrible sleepers then you are not doing anything wrong. My 9 month old wakes up on average 6-10 times a night, his whole life he has done this. We’ve sleep trained for a month, he’s on the strongest medication for silent reflux (which is actually a life ruiner btw, not something you can just say your baby has when they’re slightly uncomfortable/don’t sleep), we’ve trained his day naps, we get more than enough outdoor time etc etc, we’ve tried literally every single thing you can imagine and he still does not sleep and I am not a lazy parent, my first was amazing at sleeping with no training luckily. Just wanted to say as while I’m not offended by people saying “you’ve done this the right way that’s why your baby isn’t terrible”, but some people might be/just feel a bit rubbish about it so just wanted to say shoutout to those reading this who’s babies are actually just nightmares ...I feel you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
While I completely 100% agree that Lucy and Jordan’s parenting style is utterly lazy and they treat those kids like little money makers and really do agree with literally all of comments made, I do just want to say for any new/first time mums reading this that if your baby is the same age as the twins and they are terrible sleepers then you are not doing anything wrong. My 9 month old wakes up on average 6-10 times a night, his whole life he has done this. We’ve sleep trained for a month, he’s on the strongest medication for silent reflux (which is actually a life ruiner btw, not something you can just say your baby has when they’re slightly uncomfortable/don’t sleep), we’ve trained his day naps, we get more than enough outdoor time etc etc, we’ve tried literally every single thing you can imagine and he still does not sleep and I am not a lazy parent, my first was amazing at sleeping with no training luckily. Just wanted to say as while I’m not offended by people saying “you’ve done this the right way that’s why your baby isn’t terrible”, but some people might be/just feel a bit rubbish about it so just wanted to say shoutout to those reading this who’s babies are actually just nightmares ...I feel you xx
[/QUOTE Obviously there are exceptions like your circumstances and your baby, and I'm so sorry your going through that. My first had true reflux too and was on ranitidine gaviscon and other medicines throughout his first year too. I'm sorry to hear your having a hard time but I promise you it will get easier. And obviously I'm only commenting on LJC situation and no one else's.

Aw congratulations on baby, I am a pediatric and neonatal trained nurse for 15 years and I would definitely have negative views on those soothing merry go round baby bouncers mamaroo stlye ones, I wouldn't recommend but it's your choice at the end of the day.... If you find it easier and it works for you fair enough but when the little one is 6+ months and you want to train them to sleep through the night if they haven't already.... Cause most of them dont just learn by themselves. Then I wouldn't recommend just because babies are so clever and these devices from the very beginning instill unhealthy unrealistic sleep behaviours in babies. The babies get so reliant and so used to being swayed and rocked to sleep that they actually lose their ability to self sooth and fall asleep themselves, one of the plain old fisher price bouncers is enough for when you need a few minutes to get tit done!! I wouldn't even recommend music playing Ewan the dream sheep type things.... They just make it really difficult for babies to lay in silence and go asleep. The babies get so used to the music etc so unless your going to continue these comforts until toddler years or more then it's not really fair on baby to provide it and then take it away. I have no problem with soothers as they have actually been proven to reduce SIDS. Or a safe soft toy etc or fave blankie, but the problem is these ultra modern sleep comforts are out of control and are almost trying to replace the role of the parent like, why have a baby if you don't want to soothe or cuddle it? Why plonk it in a chair 24 hours a day and this is what Lucy did IMO she never ever held them even to feed, I could tolerate her before but she disappointed me so much when she had those babies, I really genuinely thought you lazy witch why did you even have those babies. It turned me right off her. And it's just gotten worse and worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aw congratulations on baby, I am a pediatric and neonatal trained nurse for 15 years and I would definitely have negative views on those soothing merry go round baby bouncers mamaroo stlye ones, I wouldn't recommend but it's your choice at the end of the day.... If you find it easier and it works for you fair enough but when the little one is 6+ months and you want to train them to sleep through the night if they haven't already.... Cause most of them dont just learn by themselves. Then I wouldn't recommend just because babies are so clever and these devices from the very beginning instill unhealthy unrealistic sleep behaviours in babies. The babies get so reliant and so used to being swayed and rocked to sleep that they actually lose their ability to self sooth and fall asleep themselves, one of the plain old fisher price bouncers is enough for when you need a few minutes to get tit done!! I wouldn't even recommend music playing Ewan the dream sheep type things.... They just make it really difficult for babies to lay in silence and go asleep. The babies get so used to the music etc so unless your going to continue these comforts until toddler years or more then it's not really fair on baby to provide it and then take it away. I have no problem with soothers as they have actually been proven to reduce SIDS. Or a safe soft toy etc or fave blankie, but the problem is these ultra modern sleep comforts are out of control and are almost trying to replace the role of the parent like, why have a baby if you don't want to soothe or cuddle it? Why plonk it in a chair 24 hours a day and this is what Lucy did IMO she never ever held them even to feed, I could tolerate her before but she disappointed me so much when she had those babies, I really genuinely thought you lazy witch why did you even have those babies. It turned me right off her. And it's just gotten worse and worse.
Oooh no it’s ok I was just saying it’s quite hard to feel like you’re going wrong when you read these threads but if your baby simply just hates sleep then that’s ok too!! My little one is on highest dose omeprazole twice daily nothing else works for him unfortunately ☹ He will get there, hopefully soon as this mama needs sleep! So bored of talking about it 😂 Totally agree though modern parenting techniques do take away from ACTUALLY parenting for sure. This is all very useful information thank you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought the exact same when I saw an ad For the crib that SWADDLES your baby for you... and rocks it and shushes... it’s crazy what you can buy this crib was 1k+ but surely a baby just wants a cuddle sometimes no amount of fancy gadgets will fix that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It is hard with twins as sometimes if both are crying one has to wait and it can make you feel guilty, so I can kind of see a bit why she’s used those chairs...she seemed to use them a lot though! But she had had her husband there all the time so I’m not sure why she needed them that much.
I think the most annoying thing is that probably a lot of babies don’t sleep though the night one of my twins does and one wakes for a bottle every night at 3am 😩 but it’s her constant moaning about it or the predictability that every morning her Instagram will say ‘been up since 4.30am’ your a mum of 4 what do you expect!!!
For me it’s the moaning that gets on my nerves!!!

• Heart
So sorry if my comment was insensitive, I really should think before I type sometimes! You got this mama 💪❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So sorry if my comment was insensitive, I really should think before I type sometimes! You got this mama 💪❤
Noooo no please don’t be silly!!! Trying not to derail but thought I should say, while Lucy and Jordan are deffo not what parents should be doing with their kids just wanted to shout out to everyone who feels like they’ve been hit by a truck but are doing the best they can 🙈 big love to all Mamas ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.