Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME to my YouTube channel and WELCOME to today’s video
Todays video is ....

Does anyone else get the impression she’s a bit slow.
oh 100% yes, she is slow, her and Jordan both are, poor kids

Reactions: 9
I know everyone hates their stupid kid nicknames but Miss Lou gets me every time. Imagine saying that in front of people who then will assume her name is Louise.
"Oh no she's called India"
"Oh? Must be India Louise then!"
"No. India Lily."
"Oh right..."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love seeing people create new businesses and I feel guilty saying this but I have no hope for this You&Me they will probably have low stock so it looks like its sold out quick so they look amazing but I honestly cant see this lasting especially when you have big companies doing it and probably selling for alot cheaper aswell
She’s put nothing into it though. Sent some samples for free pictures from other Influencers, hung some bed sheets and had her husband take photos for promo. I’m sure there will be a website but you can host a small website shop for very, very little. I’d chance that the stock hasn’t even been embroidered as yet so on sale or return.
I’d be surprised if the total investment is a grand and she’s probably going to have a massive margin, buying in at maybe £7 selling for £40. She doesn’t have to sell many to be in profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s put nothing into it though. Sent some samples for free pictures from other Influencers, hung some bed sheets and had her husband take photos for promo. I’m sure there will be a website but you can host a small website shop for very, very little. I’d chance that the stock hasn’t even been embroidered as yet so on sale or return.
I’d be surprised if the total investment is a grand and she’s probably going to have a massive margin, buying in at maybe £7 selling for £40. She doesn’t have to sell many to be in profit.
You are so spot on!!!!!! I had a small business 15 years ago in college selling items of clothing--it was a seasonal thing and actually quite a success and featured in a magazine at the time 🤣🤣 but honestly yous wouldn't BELEIVE how little you can start these little mini companies on and how little you can buy clothing from Asia branded with WHATEVER you want on it your talking under £10 for personalised clothing pieces and selling then for £40/50 the mark up is outrageous. Id say she has put nothing into it at all......

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The ad popped up in my Instagram feed, it looks like its been filmed in a womens prison, only not as cheery.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the photos are awful. sorry. Her sister has a clothing line and photographer etc surely she could have asked her to put her in touch with someone?

also...anyone notice in the ad her friend clare is it? was in it but shes not used any of their photos hahaha

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
1AE15190-EA29-4792-8A9E-1A7979C73791.jpeg

That foot 🙈 bring back the matching trainers!
Confusing perspective the way Lucy’s legs are positioned, thought her foot was her hand at first - not a great photo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They’re not even one it’s perfectly normal for them not to be walking what a ridiculous comment
I know it’s normal for them not to be walking ye. I’m saying they won’t because they are under stimulated and were always say In bouncers etc. Floor play is so important from the beginning...my son was born just a little bit after the twins and has been walking for 2 months.

Yep the kids aren’t cute at all. Hate the stupid nicknames. The real names are bad enough the ones they just make up but why change them

Reactions: 5
I know it’s normal for them not to be walking ye. I’m saying they won’t because they are under stimulated and were always say In bouncers etc. Floor play is so important from the beginning...my son was born just a little bit after the twins and has been walking for 2 months.

Yep the kids aren’t cute at all. Hate the stupid nicknames. The real names are bad enough the ones they just make up but why change them
Can only assume you’re a mum of 1. I’ve got 2 kids and despite the same upbringing they have reached milestones at entirely different ages. Come back and accuse her of under stimulating the kids when they’re 18 months and not walking

Reactions: 15
also...anyone notice in the ad her friend clare is it? was in it but shes not used any of their photos hahaha
I dont know why Clare stays friends with Lucy at it seems a one sided friendship and Lucy doesnt come across as treating her well

Reactions: 4
To be fair, my 9 month old spent the first 4 months strapped in a bouncer chair (lockdown with an under stimulated and VERY bored almost two year old plus key worker husband doing 50+ hours meant I had my hands full 🤪) bless her heart but she crawled at 5 months and is well on the way to walking now at 9 months despite having almost no tummy time for the first four months of her life 🤣 basically trying to say that yes they were in their bouncers a lot but that’s not a reason why they’re not walking. Perfectly normal that at 11 months old they’re not walking. It’s not like they’re immobile is it 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We've been saying that very stuff on this thread going back yearsssss she has moulded a very unlikeable child in Jesse and it's not his fault but imagine the superiority spoilt complex he is going to grow up with!!
We all praise our children yes but there comes a time when your child is going from toddler into preschool age when you have to set some boundaries in my opinion so that the child can mature a bit and be a bit self aware, she has just created this annoying child and we all know one, that nobody wants to see coming, he just jumps all over his siblings the furniture, other people homes and things and gets told "good boy Jesse".....from what I've seen if any of the other kids are getting any attention especially Jenson-who seems a really sweet boy, Jesse just starts screeching or screaming and she just allows it like

Rosabella has the exact same face as Jesse

I still cannot get over that Jesse is 4..... He seems like a 2 year old toddler to me
Takes after his dad then 😂 the man child

Reactions: 1
Im surprised she hasnt been constantly mentioning the twins are almost one and begging for freebies, including some display from everylastdetail and decoratable cookies for their 1st birthday

Reactions: 3
Im surprised she hasnt been constantly mentioning the twins are almost one and begging for freebies, including some display from everylastdetail and decoratable cookies for their 1st birthday
Only GBJ would get that kind of attention haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg guys! I have just seen a meme that says about spelling stuff wrong for engagement because people love correcting that tit. Obviously it’s tongue in cheek but I wonder if this is her plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So if you’re a mum wanting to match with your baby it’s going to cost you £104 minimum for matching prison suits and more if you’ve got an older child. duck that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.