Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg them kids have no hope with these two as parents 😂 What a waste of a private education
I can’t believe he’s privately educated and speaks the way he does. Literally, because while there is absolutely nothing wrong with a regional accent, people often come out of private education with a neutral accent in my experience. But mostly because he has such a limited vocabulary, bad grammar, doesn’t enunciate and doesn’t articulate himself at all well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Without sounding rude but duck me she really edits her pics of long shots of herself !
I just watched the video of them choosing each other’s clothes and she looks so much bigger especially in the long dress at the end she looks very wide and hips are wide!
No hate with size or shaming as she still looks good but stop editing!!

Reactions: 11
I swear I lost brain cells listening to the two of them argue about “loungewear/everyday outfits” 🤣
I love how she talks to him like a child. She seems constantly irritated by him! Agree she must edit the f out of her photos. She does seem a lot slimmer in them. Not that I would ever complain about her body especially after 4 kids but the editing really is annoying.

Reactions: 7
Without sounding rude but duck me she really edits her pics of long shots of herself !
I just watched the video of them choosing each other’s clothes and she looks so much bigger especially in the long dress at the end she looks very wide and hips are wide!
No hate with size or shaming as she still looks good but stop editing!!
I’m sure this is her and Katie, in Elle’s post. Now I’m not body shaming either but she doesn’t half have a different body shape/size than she portrays!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m sure this is her and Katie, in Elle’s post. Now I’m not fat shaming but she doesn’t half have a different body shape/size than she portrays!
That looks more like one of her big sisters 😲

But she is pushing a double pram so must be lucy! Wow, she’s not big but definitely different to her photos 🐱 🐟

Reactions: 5

But she is pushing a double pram so must be lucy! Wow, she’s not big but definitely different to her photos 🐱 🐟
i did think at first it must be one of the twins but I don’t think either of them went and Lucy did 🥴

Reactions: 5
No way! I thought that must of been Natalie as her two kids are quite young so she could have a double buggy.
Plus Lucy commented on Elle's most recent post saying she was going to the garden centre tomorrow

Reactions: 8
No way! I thought that must of been Natalie as her two kids are quite young so she could have a double buggy.
Plus Lucy commented on Elle's most recent post saying she was going to the garden centre tomorrow
It could well be then, just wasn’t sure to be honest!

Looks like it is lucy she’s wearing that grey outfit today xx
I thought that too but then wasn’t sure if today’s outfit looked more like leggings - I did have a little scroll though and she has a similar, grey mark trackie

Reactions: 2
i wonder if the older twin sisters get free angele gear or will get Lucy's kids range when its realized or maybe because they dont fit the aesthetic they want

Reactions: 3
Wait so if that was Natalie, are they breaking the rule of 6? Did Lucy take all her kids?

Reactions: 4
Jordan’s stories, is there a reason he’s spelt tired as “tiad”?😂😂
I think he’s trying to write it how he’s say it. Emphasising the accent. The phrase ‘Simple things humour simple minds’ seems fitting🙄
Also it seems Lucy has been asked to be Elle’s maid of honour at a meal in bath and there’s a photo of them two and Katie. I hope Katie has a role too, otherwise it’s a bit of an awkward photo/post to include someone else in that you’ve literally not picked.

Reactions: 1
Lol Whitehall is not heaven on Earth, it’s an overpriced garden centre that peddles out the same tired Christmas tat every year! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.