Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen she’s acknowledged the misspelling? Says she’s getting a new one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she sleep train them then? Or better still, give up her precious filming room and turn it into a bedroom for one of them? She’s an idiot.
If they constantly wake at that time then why doesn’t she adjust bed time or try and shorten their last nap.....like you say sleep train a bit! At least try something I think she actually doesn’t mind them waking at that time she just likes to moan about it to the rest of the world!

Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she sleep train them then? Or better still, give up her precious filming room and turn it into a bedroom for one of them? She’s an idiot.
She would rather continue to be the lazy witch that she is, do absolutely nothing...
As she has for the last 11 months and moan about it every single day.....

I'm sorry but it's dim wits like her, lazy incapable parents that give babies a bad name....... Like when people say when your having a kids 'you'll never sleep again'.....eh you will sleep ye.... If you be a an actual parent and train your baby to sleep.
Actually feel bad for those babies, they must be exhausted and their development affected cause there sleep patter is ridiculous.... India always looks so nippy and cross I'd say shes so moody from lack of sleep, these two dummies for parents

Reactions: 6
Why the constant holiday pics??
I’m sorry but the whole world is in this together not just you and your hubby and kids!!
We’re all dying for a holiday or no you know what I’m just dying to be able to leave my house to buy stuff that’s not non -essentials!!
You know like go to the shops and wonder unlike now just go for the essentials in and out!!
duck off with the begging
Are they really that vacant from the world and what’s going on that they think there gonna be gifted a holiday or something ??
There so bloody thick it’s like dumb and dumber with these two

'The best part of memories is making them' what a brilliant philosophical statement from Jordan to help people on a stressful busy working day

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her stories from today.....dont @ me, GBJ has to be the most irritating child I've ever come across 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Her stories from today.....dont @ me, GBJ has to be the most irritating child I've ever come across 🙄🙄🙄🙄
You can tell too that he just irritates the life out of Lucy too so she doesn't know what to say to him so she just says good boy Jesse, wow mate, wow your clever🤣 to shut him up and get him out of her space??

You can tell too that he just irritates the life out of Lucy too so she doesn't know what to say to him so she just says good boy Jesse, wow mate, wow your clever🤣 to shut him up and get him out of her space??
She trying to get him to show the clothes and he is just growling like a dinosaur?? Lucy hun you only have yourself to blame.....constantly praising him even when he is just being an irritant

Is it just me or does she seem like she is so bleeping sick of him on those stories

Why would she upload that tit like?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Jesus she is dumb, can't even pronounce the letter H when talking about GHDs, her children have no hope

Reactions: 4
She trying to get him to show the clothes and he is just growling like a dinosaur?? Lucy hun you only have yourself to blame.....constantly praising him even when he is just being an irritant

Is it just me or does she seem like she is so bleeping sick of him on those stories

Why would she upload that tit like?
How in the duck is this content?!?! It’s awful!! Honestly, put the phone down and engage with your kid properly. That child is so indulged but in totally the wrong way.

• Heart
She would rather continue to be the lazy witch that she is, do absolutely nothing...
As she has for the last 11 months and moan about it every single day.....

I'm sorry but it's dim wits like her, lazy incapable parents that give babies a bad name....... Like when people say when your having a kids 'you'll never sleep again'.....eh you will sleep ye.... If you be a an actual parent and train your baby to sleep.
Actually feel bad for those babies, they must be exhausted and their development affected cause there sleep patter is ridiculous.... India always looks so nippy and cross I'd say shes so moody from lack of sleep, these two dummies for parents
maybe she doesn’t like sleep training I’m definitely not a fan of it but there are gentle methods of helping babies to sleep or even wake windows and sleep cues to follow so no excuse really. Or like others have said she just likes having something to moan about.

I feel like the sleep deprivation is affecting her as her content has seriously been slacking since she had the twins. Where was all the weaning content at? She really thought she was the dog bollocks and 4 kids was a breeze but I think she’s had a nasty reality shock!

Reactions: 13
maybe she doesn’t like sleep training I’m definitely not a fan of it but there are gentle methods of helping babies to sleep or even wake windows and sleep cues to follow so no excuse really. Or like others have said she just likes having something to moan about.

I feel like the sleep deprivation is affecting her as her content has seriously been slacking since she had the twins. Where was all the weaning content at? She really thought she was the dog bollocks and 4 kids was a breeze but I think she’s had a nasty reality shock!
Yes I totally agree reality has well and truly kicked in.....I would consider all of those things whether gentle methods or more structured all under the same heading as sleep training

Agree!! Maybe she is trying to get a freebie from one of those sleep consultants other instamums use and that’s why she is constantly showing them waking early and telling us at least one of them has been up all night!

Reactions: 5
What’s with those frilly jumpers on the girls in the day in the life video 😳 is she taking the piss or what?! They look absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Agree!! Maybe she is trying to get a freebie from one of those sleep consultants other instamums use and that’s why she is constantly showing them waking early and telling us at least one of them has been up all night!
I guarantee no sleep consultants would ever go near those ferral kids 🤣

• Haha
She doesn’t have to do tough sleep training though or controlled crying. I think the best place for her to start would be to get them into a proper routine of putting them down to sleep at a suitable time. They are almost one year old now, they don’t need to be up until 9/10pm+. She needs to read their cues and set an appropriate bed time along with a routine. Maybe dinner, bath, book, sleep as an example.

once she’s done that she should work on encouraging them to self settle. Putting them into their cots and sitting by them until they go to sleep and only making noise and interacting with them if they start to cry. Then once they’ve got the hang of that she should hopefully be able to put them into the cots after the routine and just walk away. Then if they wake in the night hopefully they’ll be able to settle themselves.

I know it doesn’t work for everyone, but with her having two babies you’d think she would want to try most things to get them to have a good nights sleep. I think when they are moaning about their lack of sleep, they are forgetting that the girls aren’t getting quality sleep either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.