Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just seen elle’s success with the Angelle collection and now she’s got pound signs in her eyes and has decided to have a go herself. I can’t see it being that popular.

Reactions: 7
Let me get this straight, she just launched her brand without ANY of the producr whatsoever? All the photos are of outfits from Zara, Topshop, H&M, Matalan, they all just happen to have similar colour palettes. How can you launch something without actually showing it? Imagine Mcdonalds...we're launching a tasty new burger..heres a picture of us eating a Whopper 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So basically all she’s done is match a load of clothes from different retailers and call it a brand? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hold on.. I don’t understand this ‘brand’ why is she just posting pics of her wearing different brands (NOT HERS) throughout the years that kind of match with the kids? 🤷‍♀️

She can’t be serious with this hat?! It looks like it’s adult size and so dangerous as it would easily slide down the babies face and cause suffocation 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hold on.. I don’t understand this ‘brand’ why is she just posting pics of her wearing different brands (NOT HERS) throughout the years that kind of match with the kids? 🤷‍♀️

She can’t be serious with this hat?! It looks like it’s adult size and so dangerous as it would easily slide down the babies face and cause suffocation 🙃
Fashion over safety 🤷🏻‍♀️ If you can call it even fashion

Reactions: 7
I think the novelty matching Christmas pajamas you can buy are quite cute for the season but I feel like a 30 year old and 2 year old shouldn’t be going out dressed the same.
Maybe I’m no fun but I just think ‘grow up!’ ‘Get a job’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have they had the Mercedes van a while or is it a new purchase?
I reckon they must of had it for a while, it was probably what Jordan used for work and what they use for Motorcross to fit bikes in the back? Do they have two cars as well?

Reactions: 3
Her story showed or implied that she was actually up and out of bed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Lucy also claimed they would all have the egg, banana and oat pancake mixture, yet Jordan showed himself having some protein high egg white only low cal egg bread mix!

Reactions: 3
Is Lucy a person of faith? I've never heard her talk about religion before, surely if she is not religious it would be more appropriate to say thoughts with you etc. As even if the intent isn't there 'praying for you' sounds pathetic when your never even pray! Wouldn't more Lucy's style be feeling the vibrations

Reactions: 2
Is Lucy a person of faith? I've never heard her talk about religion before, surely if she is not religious it would be more appropriate to say thoughts with you etc. As even if the intent isn't there 'praying for you' sounds pathetic when your never even pray! Wouldn't more Lucy's style be feeling the vibrations
I doubt it! I find it terribly insincere when people say that. I had a ex colleague who during a difficult time hated when people said that to her as none of the parties were religious!
Lucy and Jordan both strike me as emotionless people

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.