Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ooono

I actually can’t get over someone launching the most basic of basic sets and NOTHING else. Three prison tracksuits in three weird colours do not a collection make.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Busybeepea

Elle asking Lucy to be her maid of honour could’ve been a really lovely video but it was horrible - it was all about Jesse! And while Katie was opening her box asking her to be bridesmaid it was all about Lucy and Jesse opening the Angelle clothes!! Done so wrong

? What does this even mean?
I thought this about the video and when I saw it on insta. “asking lucy to be my maid of honour” yet Jesse was the one opening the present 😫😫🤣🤣.

I’m all for kids being involved but sometimes I believe that even if you are a parent and share everything with your child, those moments need to be for you. That includes birthdays etc!

I’m a mum myself but always teach my child that everyone including mum and dad. Deserves their moment.
It’s not selfish it’s just teaching patience and understanding for others. But what do I know eyyy.

Reactions: 18

Clangers2

VIP Member
No one in that family/house can actually have or do anything for themselves without Jesse taking the limelight.... Literally everything is about him... Even when it's nothing got to do with him, I've an older boy too and he gets jealous sometimes of the baby but I say to him 'no it's not about you it's your sisters turn or whatever etc' she just panders to him out of pure laziness, she is creating such an unlikeable child in Jesse I really can't stand that kinda child, I'd say he is extremely jealous, and she's just allowing it, if anyone else gets attention he has to take it from them and is fully allowed. And his speech to me hasn't improved at all. He is still doing that singing speech all the time.

rlouisep9

VIP Member
I thought that quite sad you know, a 6 year old boy writing like that. I just don’t think at that age they should know about depressing things like that, let them be kids. I know loads of people disagree, but I just think up until a certain age children should just believe the world is magical with rainbows and kittens.
I was mostly just amazed that he can write and spell better than both of his parents

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
No one in that family/house can actually have or do anything for themselves without Jesse taking the limelight.... Literally everything is about him... Even when it's nothing got to do with him, I've an older boy too and he gets jealous sometimes of the baby but I say to him 'no it's not about you it's your sisters turn or whatever etc' she just panders to him out of pure laziness, she is creating such an unlikeable child in Jesse I really can't stand that kinda child, I'd say he is extremely jealous, and she's just allowing it, if anyone else gets attention he has to take it from them and is fully allowed. And his speech to me hasn't improved at all. He is still doing that singing speech all the time.
Honestly never disliked a child like I do Jesse and I don’t even know the boy. Every story is about him and her telling us what he’s done or what he’s just said, honestly Lucy no one gives a monkeys your child is an absolute nightmare. I wouldn’t want to be in that house for a second.

• Heart

Clangers2

VIP Member
She doesn’t have to do tough sleep training though or controlled crying. I think the best place for her to start would be to get them into a proper routine of putting them down to sleep at a suitable time. They are almost one year old now, they don’t need to be up until 9/10pm+. She needs to read their cues and set an appropriate bed time along with a routine. Maybe dinner, bath, book, sleep as an example.

once she’s done that she should work on encouraging them to self settle. Putting them into their cots and sitting by them until they go to sleep and only making noise and interacting with them if they start to cry. Then once they’ve got the hang of that she should hopefully be able to put them into the cots after the routine and just walk away. Then if they wake in the night hopefully they’ll be able to settle themselves.

I know it doesn’t work for everyone, but with her having two babies you’d think she would want to try most things to get them to have a good nights sleep. I think when they are moaning about their lack of sleep, they are forgetting that the girls aren’t getting quality sleep either.
I wish I could dig out my comments about 6 months ago here when I said she will regret her actions and all her shite talk of baby's are not robots and she doesn't beleive in routine 😅🤣 4 kids under 6 is no joke..... Well no joke when you have to work or your husband has to work, two spongers sitting at home 24/7 shouldn't find it too difficult, so many people on here snapped at me saying oh the baby's are too young to sleep train bla bla bla..I worked in neonatal for years...sleep training isn't a military operation its something that most parents do without even realising it, that's why babies that come out of neonatal units have amazing routines and can self soothe and are such 'good babies' because the nurses have sleep trained them and trained them to self soothe, it's amazing for babies and helps their development, sleep has been proven to be so detrimental to babies development and overall mood, LJC has been fucking around for years with her patronising 'babies are not robots' shite
That's OK if you only have 1 or 2
Throw twins into the mix with two other lovely boys and then you've got a real problem...
Her insta in pure entertainment to me now
She is so fake
She is miserable and her and Jordan have little or no relationship at all since those babies arrived and if she got off her high and mighty horse up there in insta mum dream land..... Insta mum????? She can't even muster up the energy to do some weaning and this is her fucking job... That's how miserable she is and how much she hates her life at the moment, imagine brands being prepared to pay you from 2000-4000 euro for ads and grid posts to show products or promote weaning stuff and you fucking hate your life so much you can't even do that.... For thousands of pounds.....
She should have listened 6 months ago when people were trying to give her some advice and she should have sleep trained those twins and now she'd be putting them down to sleep at 7pm and they wouldn't wake until 7am most nights. She only has her patronising self to blame. I'd honestly hate her life
She is so trapped and controlled by those kids
Give me my front line 40 hour a week government job any day and my two babies that I sleep trained who sleep 12 hours every night 😁😁😁😁

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those tracksuits are the colour of cat biscuits. I'd take a guess that they smell like them too. Cheap sweatshop fabrics are never nice on old the nostrils. Can't wait to see how many deluded dickheads rush out and buy them 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Florence89

Those shoes 😂😂

Also is she begging for holiday to Florida ? During a worldwide pandemic and a recession ? A holiday to the epicentre of the virus in the US ! Why not ! It’s #gifted

God she really is a dipstick

Nixen

Chatty Member
The problem with using her kids to advertise her boring chavvy clothing range is that her kids aren’t cute. At all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha