Lucy Jessica Carter #7 content as bland as her meals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow could understand Jessie so well this morning it’s great to see he’s finally improving wonder if pre school has helped or he is having speech therapy. Shame she is so cagey about it could help a lot of parents out there

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't surprise me if Jenson's writing was an handwriting exercise where all the children had to copy off the whiteboard and Lucy/Jenson are disinterested at pick up they didnt understand purpose of activity

Reactions: 6
D81BB49D-2DD7-42F4-8E4B-E18EC5C03DD7.jpeg
That has got to be the most fakest, unflattering grin I have EVER seen. Before she had her teeth done she never smiled with her teeth out and she genuinely looked nice and now she’s looks almost scary!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd suggest a parent "helped" but mum wouldn't spend the time with them to do it and dad's thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Neither of them work, I can’t understand why they need to rely on takeaway roasts other than the fact their own is shite.

Reactions: 4
Hardly the crime of the century is it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Kids can be very funny about food maybe they just prefer it whole?
I’d say she’s committed worse culinary crimes in the kitchen than an uncut sandwich
I highly doubt both of her sons have an issue with their sarnies being cut up to make it more manageable. And yes she’s done far worse food wise but it just screamed lazy to me as we all know she is, takes 2 seconds to just cut it in half.

• Heart
I highly doubt both of her sons have an issue with their sarnies being cut up to make it more manageable. And yes she’s done far worse food wise but it just screamed lazy to me as we all know she is, takes 2 seconds to just cut it in half.
To be fair, my husband thinks it’s OUTRAGEOUS that I cut sandwiches up 😂 for him it’s completely normal to keep it whole so I think some people are just different with things like that!

Reactions: 5
Omg her living room looks more like an art gallery with all those new Desenio prints she added today. How OTT

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.