Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
So I’ve found out something about Lucy which has made me change my mind about her somewhat.

A close friend of mine is supporting a friend of hers as her 4 year old son is currently recieving end of life care in a hospice and she is also seven months pregnant with a little girl.

Such a difficult time and my friend trying to help how she can. Lucy advertised some bits for sale that my friend knew her friend needs for her newborn and my friend went to buy them for her. When my friend briefly mentioned to Lucy why she was buying the stuff, Lucy refused payment and is now gifting lots of other things to them.

I know she gets a fair bit of stick but I thought this was decent of her?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

doodles

Shouldn't Jesse be talking by now?

Come on guys don't be harsh, I'm sure Jordan only learned to talk a couple years ago 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Possum

LJC - The holiday begs are getting more frequent, cover that camel toe you're looking indecent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Lucy reminds me of that person you went to school with, you know the type, airhead that cared about being popular, left school with zero qualifications and now has “full time yummy mummy” as her job on Facebook. She thinks she is different because they have a bit of money behind them, but that won’t last forever as YouTube/insta will eventually die out. They’re chavvy and trashy (and terrible parents at that) under the guise of a social media filter. But Shit rolled in glitter is still shit I’m afraid 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

82EF90CA-6643-4DB9-B102-E2FC49A7C83D.jpeg

Will the real LJC please stand up!!!
everything about this girl is purely for the gram and the caption insta v reality was cleatt try it made for her! She reminds me of Karen from eastenders here!....... except Karen’s a good hardworking mum and she’s......well...... LJC!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sorry for the pedantry but it's LAID!!! LAID DOWN! Led is the past simple and past participle of 'lead', as in, I lead and you follow. I feel like she makes this same mistake almost every week and it makes me irrationally furious every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Sloth

Chatty Member
NICU wouldn’t need an Elvie pump it’s not a hospital grade pump and it would be very difficult to use one to increase your supply while your little one was poorly she’s full of shit

Oh and we’re a while off new thread but “runs competitions but never picks a winner her meals always look like a dogs dinner’ has a ring to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I know I shouldn’t be but I am bloody furious at the breast pump saga!!!
You can’t run a competition/ give away/ something you benefit from then change your mind and just gave away the prize!!!

Imagine GMB running a comp then Andy peters declaring months later he fancied just giving it some someone else.
I’m pretty sure a nicu unit wouldn’t accept the pumps anyway for infection control- you know Lucy that world wide pandemic we’ve been in for MONTHS!!!

She is the biggest skank, lying, scummy mummy I have ever laid my eyes on!
Chav

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I might be looking too much into this but does anyone else find it strange that after the first day she weaned the girls she hasn’t posted anymore about it? It’s a really exciting time and she’s share the most mundane things on her story so I find it odd she isn’t sharing the girls weaning experience?
They're probably on to dominos by now having passed the one bit of broccoli stage 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27

grumpycat

VIP Member
So they’re supposed to be off to France end of the month and doesn’t even have passports for the babies 😅 is she really that daft

You can’t get gifted Passports ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25