Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is there so much stuff in/on the twins cots?! She said they’d just had a nap & India was screeching so I’m assuming she wasn’t in there with them to watch them 🙄. Also why’s there a bottle just roaming around Rosabella’s cot? 🤔
Probably expects her to just feed herself

How about QVC Luce doing a “How we as a family of 6, twin girlies, Jesse Naaaaaaaan and the other kid, have broken lockdown from day 1”.
And then she could upload pics of Gormless Jordan on his daily bike rides (and not on a static bike in the garage like she’s continuously lied about) And what about the old slimeball himself- Con, coming over daily to workout with Gormless as well as going on bike rides with him. Maybe she could include meeting up with her sisters, whom I’m pretty sure have seen her many times through lockdown. That, is QVC and Gormless REAL routine...😏
The woman doesn’t stick to rules, don’t ya know? She doesn’t wear a seatbelt either

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what she thinks of Jordan showing her in unedited versions on his TikTok she looked completely different to what she tries to potray

Reactions: 3
Flights booked yet she wants to drive, i reckon thats a subtle beg for free eurotunnel tickets or a ferry booking. If they want to go soon she better pull her finger out as ferries are running smaller capacity and making it a requirement for all passengers to book a cabin, 6 people in a small cabin would be a squash. Does anyone know where her Dad's home in France is, if its South of France i reckon the long drive from Wiltshire will be mayhem in that car, but dont worry it means Lucy can take 3 suitcases full of clothes

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where her Dad's home in France is, if its South of France i reckon the long drive from Wiltshire will be mayhem in that car, but dont worry it means Lucy can take 3 suitcases full of clothes
It's in Bellac which I'd say must be 600+ mile drive minimun

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.