Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mindthegap

Erm....

LJC #6 Another tasteless dinner in the slow cooker, pull your pants out of your crotch you look like a...

LJC #6 Another routine from QVC Hawker, more unflattering angles from hubby, The Gawper

LJC #6 mother to two boys, non identical twin girls and 16 plants #QVCsmileposeandrepeat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

ach0902

Chatty Member
Her and Jordan are so boring and thick. Can you imagine what the two of them talk about? Good god I bet it is mind numbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Just going to touch on Jess 'good boy' Carter's speech. I'm am early years teacher and have referred children with better speech (but still poor) than him to S&L therapists with the full support of their parents obviously. It shouldn't be seen as embarrassing, all children do develop at different ages and stages. But is Jesse now 4? The sooner the help is in place the better than chance for the child to develop their speech. I don't for a second believe her when she says her HV is happy with his speech.

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
omg her new video, she’s SO BORING. Also cringed when she said “I really sounded like a mum of 4 then when I said cool”, did you guys know that she’s got 4 (FOUR) kids, because she never mentions it

• Haha
  • Heart
How about QVC Luce doing a “How we as a family of 6, twin girlies, Jesse Naaaaaaaan and the other kid, have broken lockdown from day 1”.
And then she could upload pics of Gormless Jordan on his daily bike rides (and not on a static bike in the garage like she’s continuously lied about) And what about the old slimeball himself- Con, coming over daily to workout with Gormless as well as going on bike rides with him. Maybe she could include meeting up with her sisters, whom I’m pretty sure have seen her many times through lockdown. That, is QVC and Gormless REAL routine...😏

• Haha

proseccolove

VIP Member
I think I'm gonna have to message her the fucking definition of a routine
She is thick
A walking contradiction it's brainless like
And those two babies are 5 months old if she had her shit together or had to go out and work like the rest of us she would actually put in the hard work and create a healthy routine for those babies
She is the cause of her own downfall
She has allowed those kids to rule the roost starting with GBJ to avoid his tantrums
Those babies should be able to go down for a nap in sync it's not that bloody hard
It just takes persistence and patience and time and PARENTING
the reason poor India is up til all hours at night is probably because she has no bloody routine
She probably isn't getting enough sleep during the day and so doesn't settle at night
The reason those babies wake up after 10/20 mins of being asleep is probably because lazy bint mum has fed them lying down flat and not winded them when they have 'reflux' which they don't have
They prob just have contstant indigestion from being fed milk laid flat for the whole 5 months they have been here
Poor wee things
It's her fault that India isn't sleeping
Nobody else's
And does anybody find it really irritating how Jesse literally shouts at everyone all the time
Like poor Jenson could be trying to explain something to lucy nicely and Jessie just starts screaming for attention like shouting his head off and Lucy just ignores Jenson then and says yes good boy Jesse your brilliant at X Y Z
why doesn't she correct him like?
She's gonna have major problems with him in school cause teachers won't have that no way
You can tell she’s going to be one of those mums who won’t hear a bad word said about good boy Jesse at school. He’ll be a little angel when in reality I bet at school he’ll be a little shit.

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I think a lot of this exploiting children online for money is going to come to a head at some point because of everything going on right now with Myka and James Stauffer. I think people are starting to realise how wrong it is to use children for money.

• Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I can’t get over the comment asking how can she tell them apart...if she dressed them in different outfits I’d struggle to tell they were sisters...

• Haha
Has anyone watched that latest video?
At the very beginning she is feeding rosabella and she is laid in the chair and the poor baby is grunting literally trying to push the bottle away and Lucy just continues on feeding while talking about reflux at the same time and the poor baby struggling and she doesn't even take her out the bloody chair omg this is boiling my blood
And I can't see but India is laid totally flat on the couch so I hope to God she isn't feeding her too with the other hand
She is a disgusting lazy stupid woman and doesn't deserve them kids 😠

That video is shocking it's like a teenager who has never been around a baby before has been left to look after two babies
She feeds them and they don't even want it
They wake from an 1hr nap and they been fed straight before the nap and she is just shoving a bottle into them again and these babies are almost 6 months old she is clueless

I've never seen a mother of a baby be so out of tune and out of touch with her baby and what the baby wants
Anyone that has kids will know your baby has certain cues and you will literally know then inside out especially after your first but she actually hasn't a clue she doesn't even know her own babies

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
As a mother who is currently going through speech therapy with my child I think some of these comments verge on unfair, it’s definitely not neglect let’s get that right, we have seen several speech therapist who just aren’t good and haven’t helped my child what so ever so we’re exploring more routes, I’m all for a good gossip, but it’s not neglect, and before anyone points me to the ‘rave’ thread, I’m just stating my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️
Think the difference is you have acknowledged the issue and are seeking help, where as LJC absolutely refuses to acknowledge his speech requires professional assessment, so isn't acting in his best interests. No one is saying she's a bad mum because her child needs professional input, they're judging her on her refusal to seek it.

Failure to engage with professional health or social care services for the benefit of your childs health wellbeing and development is classed as a neglectful behaviour but in this case it wouldn't go so far to be considered a safeguarding issue.

Reactions: 18

LeilaMayxx

India’s facial expressions make me die 😂😂😂😂😂 it’s like she can see right through everyone’s bullshit ahahahah

• Haha
  • Heart

Mindthegap

Aside from the speech, those videos were uncomfortable to watch as it just showed Lucy's greedy consumerism being thrust upon Jesse. Her was looking at the book but she didn't just let him enjoy that, she keeps saying, "look what else you've got". I don't like that. It takes away the value of items. Greedy, grabby bitch.

This just got posted on an Influencers thread:

"About 3 years ago brought some maternity clothes from Facebook from Lucy Carter. I didn’t follow her or know who she was then and when I collected the clothes she told me some of them were gifted to her and she never wore them 😂
Didn’t make sense to me till I realised she was quite big on Instagram!"

Is anyone surprised?! How ungrateful and GRABBY - why not donate them if you've not paid for them? I couldn't do it, I'd feel like an absolute rotter.

• Wow
  • Angry

Collydolly

Chatty Member
must ran in the family as Elle is making out shes extra small and lucy thinking shes a size 10!

think elle is bigger than lucy, elle prob 14 and lucy 12! But why are they so ashamed of it? Makes no sense.

The actually look bigger by wearing such small clothes.

Reactions: 17