Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that. Instead of putting all that crap on your skin Lucy put a bit of cream on that little baby 😒

Reactions: 5
God they are so desperate it’s so bloody embarrassing!
Jordan now begging for a holiday on his latest post!!!
Just duck off already!!!
If you want a holiday pick up the phone book one and PAY FOR IT YOUSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple!!

Reactions: 17
God they are so desperate it’s so bloody embarrassing!
Jordan now begging for a holiday on his latest post!!!
Just duck off already!!!
If you want a holiday pick up the phone book one and PAY FOR IT YOUSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simple!!
Jordan’s done 10 posts since April (unless I’ve missed anyway) about his previous holidays!πŸ‘€

I think Lucy has done 8... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I can't say I've ever seen sausages in the middle of a chilli πŸ₯΄
You know how everyone loves going home for their mum’s home cooked meals? Those meals they can just make like nobody else? Yeh Lucy’s kids will live off McDonalds rather than go home and I don’t blame them 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can I just say though Jordan taking the piss out of Lucy on his Instagram stories with her extensions on his head is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say though Jordan taking the piss out of Lucy on his Instagram stories with her extensions on his head is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes I had a little giggle at that too
I really do think he is a secret reader here and does it for us as we always say how badly treated he is and how he shows us the real LJC πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The funny thing as well was how his voice pitch had hardly changed when he went back to being himself πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.