Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
I don’t want to be ‘that person’ especially as it’s clear Lucy and Jordan aren’t the most attentive parents in the world... but it’s a little bit silly to judge babies on whether they are sitting or not, and it’s certainly not fair to compare them with other babies! They all develop at their own rates and I think health visitors, GPS etc would be involved if there was a problem. A quick google tells me some babies sit as ‘late’ as 9 months old so they’ve plenty of time.

again, I don’t want to sound annoying but it just seems silly to judge Lucy on whether or not her babies are sitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

skippyskip

I always find her posts about Katie so condescending. I know she means well maybe it’s just her... Elle always speaks very genuine about her but Lucy it always seems to have this edge of advantage on her part
"furlonged" 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think I'm gonna have to message her the fucking definition of a routine
She is thick
A walking contradiction it's brainless like
And those two babies are 5 months old if she had her shit together or had to go out and work like the rest of us she would actually put in the hard work and create a healthy routine for those babies
She is the cause of her own downfall
She has allowed those kids to rule the roost starting with GBJ to avoid his tantrums
Those babies should be able to go down for a nap in sync it's not that bloody hard
It just takes persistence and patience and time and PARENTING
the reason poor India is up til all hours at night is probably because she has no bloody routine
She probably isn't getting enough sleep during the day and so doesn't settle at night
The reason those babies wake up after 10/20 mins of being asleep is probably because lazy bint mum has fed them lying down flat and not winded them when they have 'reflux' which they don't have
They prob just have contstant indigestion from being fed milk laid flat for the whole 5 months they have been here
Poor wee things
It's her fault that India isn't sleeping
Nobody else's
And does anybody find it really irritating how Jesse literally shouts at everyone all the time
Like poor Jenson could be trying to explain something to lucy nicely and Jessie just starts screaming for attention like shouting his head off and Lucy just ignores Jenson then and says yes good boy Jesse your brilliant at X Y Z
why doesn't she correct him like?
She's gonna have major problems with him in school cause teachers won't have that no way

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Dear god.....that girl needs to learn correct spellings for wording..

LUCY its ALLOWED not ALOUD.

How can she be an influencer when her grammar and spelling is so poor?

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Mindthegap

I always knew her sheep were dimwit (sorry ex-sheepies, at least you saw the gap in the fence😂) but surely this is a joke...!? Who decides to consult the Internet when deciding if the weather is shorts or trousers appropriate?

Attachments

• Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
My goodness their life is dull. Same stories different day. Twins, routines, houseplants, some outfit that doesn't fit, some slop to eat, good boy Jesse, an ad, some makeup, catfish without makeup........yada yada yada.

• Haha

Teatime12

Once Emily has this new baby Lucy will be a nightmare. Emily has a bugaboo, she’s got a lovely home that frank has done lots of work on, she absolutely dotes on Sonny and seems to do a lot with him, does lots of baking and runs her own business.. she’s got a real mother/‘woman of the house but also successful business woman’ type of vibe that LJC fails miserably at acting to be. With her slow cooker dinners and her reading eggs and routine videos! Her comment when Emily announced the baby was ‘3 carter boys and 3 carter girls!’ Well done Lucy now we know how many of each gender including your brood but would a simple congratulations that didn’t involve anything to do with yourself been sufficient? Now she’s gifting the girls clothes to her, which I’m sure will lead to a million photos once the child is born of ‘remember my rooty tooty toot roo rosie bell bells in this! -I think India wore it too but can’t remember because I was gazing at Rooty the entire time.’ God she’s annoying. I actually think Frank and Emily probably eye roll at the pair of them on the daily

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've only just recently started following and honestly have no idea what I've walked in to with the Carter's! Is Jordan a few nuggets short of a happy meal? Also they clearly have favourite children and don't even try to hide it! Don't even get me started on 'led' 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

isitlunchtime

Aww she took down the story with the question box ☹ I was gonna ask when her next cooking lesson is because I’ve got my tuna and yoghurt ready for the slow cooker xx

• Haha

Lillylola

Some of the comments on YouTube 🙈

20200602_090643.jpg

I'm sorry she's full of shit because lazy carter doesn't wind them!

Screenshot_20200602-085952_YouTube.jpg

Is this women blind ☝they dont even look alike!

Screenshot_20200602-090329_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200602-090238_YouTube.jpg

And of course ignored by the perfect LJC

• Haha
  • Wow

Laurennat

Chatty Member
😩please no not the routine videos ... if your new here hi my name is Lucy I have 2 boys and two twins girls I am like a Repeat record 🙃🙃🙃 I make slosh for dinner and like to beg my way through life please subscribe

• Haha
  • Heart

grumpycat

VIP Member
Horrible how she speaks to him, I actually like him, he may not be the brightest but he is funny and he seems genuinely kind.
He’s dim but I feel like they’re the couple where he’d happily help you with you with shopping if you were struggling and she would just glare the whole time

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Teaplease20

I have to say I quite like Jordan, I think he comes across exactly as it says on the tin, a nice kind guy. Puts up with A LOT from her highness, I think he goes along with whatever she says (including having the twins for clout and views) - happy wife happy life mentality 😖😖 give us a sign in the next vid if you want us to save you Jordan!!

• Haha

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
She really is one of the thickest, disingenuous people ever to have graced Instagram!
So she's posting a haul (spending money) then does an advert (earning money and encouraging other to spend for non essentials) then says shes thinking of those going through redundancies? More like she's thinking of herself, if her followers are on limited incomes how will she keep earning on swipe ups, who will keep Jordan in fake tan and the girls in stupid doughnut hats?

• Haha