Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another routine is coming 😅😬😬😬😬😬😬
It better not be one relating to those poor babies, their routine is just to be sat in a bouncer all day 😣 even fed in their bouncers and not even taken out to be burped. Her parenting is SO lazy considering both her and Jordan are home all day.

Reactions: 6
It better not be one relating to those poor babies, their routine is just to be sat in a bouncer all day 😣 even fed in their bouncers and not even taken out to be burped. Her parenting is SO lazy considering both her and Jordan are home all day.
I’m shocked that the babies are 7 months now and they just spend most of the time sat in the bouncers...

Reactions: 6
She's doing a "6 month old routine" apparently. Does anyone find them helpful or relatable? I'm sure not many people have their partner around/not at work to help!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😩please no not the routine videos ... if your new here hi my name is Lucy I have 2 boys and two twins girls I am like a Repeat record 🙃🙃🙃 I make slosh for dinner and like to beg my way through life please subscribe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m shocked that the babies are 7 months now and they just spend most of the time sat in the bouncers...
It seems the only time she interacts with them is when she needs to take a photo/ use them for a video. It’s very sad to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Are they sitting up yet? My son was sitting up by that age, slightly wobbly but he improved by the day. I used to sit him in one of those donut things.

Another day.. another burnt offering from the LJC. Wise choice buying some for the poor teacher!

Reactions: 8
Are they sitting up yet? My son was sitting up by that age, slightly wobbly but he improved by the day. I used to sit him in one of those donut things.

Another day.. another burnt offering from the LJC. Wise choice buying some for the poor teacher!
That’s I wondered too. She’s started weaning so usually they would be, but she hasn’t posted any pictures of them sitting up.

Reactions: 2

No attempt at all mine was too

• Sad
Reactions: 1
My goodness their life is dull. Same stories different day. Twins, routines, houseplants, some outfit that doesn't fit, some slop to eat, good boy Jesse, an ad, some makeup, catfish without makeup........yada yada yada.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New thread suggestion Lucy Jessica Carter always on the beg, but you never see any veg! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
LJC - The holiday begs are getting more frequent, cover that camel toe you're looking indecent

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Whose idea of fun is taking four kids to a pub garden for the day 🧐 would be my worst nightmare and my kids would hate it! There’s a time and a place QVC.
On that note there’s also a time and place to wear a swimsuit and that’s to the beach or the pool, not the pub

Reactions: 10
Hahaha that pubs literally 2 minutes up the road from me - to be fair it’s not your average pub garden! the landlord and landlady have made it brilliant for younger kids (they have young children themselves)

Not sure Id wear a swimsuit there though? 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.