Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are being ignorant as you said that they've tried to gentrify it ! How do you know whether or not they have if you left years ago ???? FYI we now have a Wagamma and M&S Foodhall 😛
I put tried to because the last I remember was putting in a big new look opposite the shires plus other things, maybe a next?...they were huge at the time 🙈 And then development on the old bowyers? I’ve moved abroad since then so not sure what’s happened after! Like I said personal experience, I moved away because of the boy I mentioned so don’t check up!

She looked a little Ray of sunshine in her birthday posts... I'd go as far as to say a tad fuming? Did Jordan not make a fuss of her I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Prob hoping they would get the tacky balloon arch gifted like Con`s girly sleepover birthday!

I dont mind jordan in all fairness, he seems a lot more natural with the kids than she does.
Think he is a good dad to them.
If I had to leave my kids for the day would one of them I would pick him!

She looked a little Ray of sunshine in her birthday posts... I'd go as far as to say a tad fuming? Did Jordan not make a fuss of her I wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Even this morning she’s having a whinge at him somewhat because it was hot last year in nice 😂

Cor Lucy give it a rest next week you’ll be blaming the lad for climate change 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely likes to think she lives in Bath 🙄 I live 20-30 mins away from Cambridge so I might start telling people I am from Cambridge even though it is in a different county 😂🙄
Haverhill?? I would tell people I’m from Cambridge if I lived there😂😂

Reactions: 1
Prob hoping they would get the tacky balloon arch gifted like Con`s girly sleepover birthday!

I dont mind jordan in all fairness, he seems a lot more natural with the kids than she does.
Think he is a good dad to them.
If I had to leave my kids for the day would one of them I would pick him!
I wouldn't say he is such a good dad, he allows his children to be used online for advertising, has clear favourites, and is as guilty as Lucy in failing to address Jesse's speech problems, leaves the boys dumped in front of screens or even cut the babys nails! They aren't Saccone-Joly abusive or Ingram exploitive, but neither should be seen as parents to aspire to.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn't say he is such a good dad, he allows his children to be used online for advertising, has clear favourites, and is as guilty as Lucy in failing to address Jesse's speech problems, leaves the boys dumped in front of screens or even cut the babys nails! They aren't Saccone-Joly abusive or Ingram exploitive, but neither should be seen as parents to aspire to.
I agree, he seems too laid back if that makes sense? It’s like he’s on another planet rather than being responsive to them. He quite often puts the twins in front a screen too. Plus there was that time that he said he’s not used to teaching his children things because that’s the school’s job...oh and painting with the twins in the cold garage, that was a good one...🙄🙄

I don’t think there’s any malice in him, I just think he’s not very clever.

Reactions: 14
It’ll be because she said she bought 30 balloons and they blew away before she got a photo! Hahaha

• Haha
See I dont think he has favourites as much as she does and he seems to interact with the kids more unlike her who speaks to them in the QVC voice

So I’ve found out something about Lucy which has made me change my mind about her somewhat.

A close friend of mine is supporting a friend of hers as her 4 year old son is currently recieving end of life care in a hospice and she is also seven months pregnant with a little girl.

Such a difficult time and my friend trying to help how she can. Lucy advertised some bits for sale that my friend knew her friend needs for her newborn and my friend went to buy them for her. When my friend briefly mentioned to Lucy why she was buying the stuff, Lucy refused payment and is now gifting lots of other things to them.

I know she gets a fair bit of stick but I thought this was decent of her?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So I’ve found out something about Lucy which has made me change my mind about her somewhat.

A close friend of mine is supporting a friend of hers as her 4 year old son is currently recieving end of life care in a hospice and she is also seven months pregnant with a little girl.

Such a difficult time and my friend trying to help how she can. Lucy advertised some bits for sale that my friend knew her friend needs for her newborn and my friend went to buy them for her. When my friend briefly mentioned to Lucy why she was buying the stuff, Lucy refused payment and is now gifting lots of other things to them.

That’s very good of her, poor woman her situation sounds awful xx

Arww that’s really nice of her to do ❤

I don’t mean to be horrible but she was probably selling things she had been gifted in the first place

Reactions: 8
I know the family quite well who you are on about and it is absolutely heartbreaking that this family are going through this.

I do think thats nice of Lucy to do that but do remember all the bits she was selling were no doubt free anyway and selling them to make a profit is beyond me when she gets paid to advise them.

I think all the gifted stuff should be give away to people who are in need instead of being sold to make profit.

I do also think when she is moaning about holidays and crap like that she needs to remember what other people are going through.

The thing is I don’t think LJC is a horrible person she just wanna be famous and make lots of money. !! She’s not clever or particularly talents but she quite attractive with the slap so first she tried that career that all the pretty girls wanted when I was at school which was being an air hostess. When that proved hard work she got up the duff and joined the latest pretty girl craze Instagram!

Reactions: 9

Think this is so decent and kind

Cannot wait to see what this delight is 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.