Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve dipped in and out of this thread so sorry if Any of this has been written before but out of all of these ‘influencers’ I follow (my bad) she is 100% the one that p*sses me off the most. Her soul-less ads are awful! When she was plugging that hair brush, her monotone voice and fixated stare. GOD KNOWS why these brands choose her of all people.
She’s also gone so quiet with blacklivesmatter. She’s posted the obligatory few days posts To cover her back and now Back to posting her Zara hauls.
I can guarantee you she’s not done a single thing to educate her self RE blacklivesmatter. It’s more ‘oh there’s an anti racist post, share that quickly, that’ll do’.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
watch her "meet my family" vlog from 2yrs ago. She sounds like a right chavy, rude, attention seeking hole. She is so trying to be Emily Norris and pretend she's this laid back motherly type. Is she hell I reckon she kicks right off at home constantly.

Reactions: 10
I love how they always tell us how to cook the most simple of recipes, first it was spag Bol, then a slimming world curry and now roast potatoes...🙄

Reactions: 3
I totally agree and as you say that’s the sad thing. I know influencer marketing works but many influencers have shown their true selfish colours during lockdown, LJC being one of them!

I do think in a post-COVID world it’s great PR for these companies to gift holidays to essential workers, even if it is just as a token. But then again I totally see your point, it just still makes me sad :(
What I think would be good is if the company gifts the influencer the holiday under the stipulation that it is to be given to a needy follower.

Reactions: 4
I lost triplets (before 12 weeks) a couple of years ago and it saddens me greatly that people like Lucy take for granted their beautiful twins / babies. It’s such a miracle to have a multiple pregnancy, and end it with 2 or more healthy happy children. How she favours one over the other is deeply upsetting to see. I don’t believe her kids get the time and attention they deserve seen as she has so much time to be on social media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Noticed a couple of other accounts such as Emily Norris and Liza Prideaux doing TUI ads on their Insta, makes Lucy's shameless begging all the more pathetic. While they're getting paid work she's over there begging for attention.
I'd rather keep my dignity and pay for my own holiday, what a show she is, nothing more than over paid chavs. Just goes to prove money can't buy class

Reactions: 10
Well Jesse's birthday was last year so you never know! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I forgot to share this the other day just incase people are still wonder if Jordan's working at the quarry.View attachment 153209
Blimey! I'm out of breath after reading that. It was nearly all one long sentence, hardly any punctuation at all 🤭.
The screenshot I mean, not your bit. X

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.