Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful are the tops of their tiles on the slow cooker story!? It’s like they got to the top and thought cba anymore

Also noticed the tiles appeared over lockdown so I have a feeling frank must have perhaps done it. If Jordan had done it, it would have been documented unless I missed something!

Reactions: 3
Blending broccoli into a spag bowl 🤢🤢🤢.

Most people add pepper, mushrooms and onion not broccoli 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The post on her grid has really pissed me off, duck off with your patronising parenting Mrs babiesinthebouncer24/7
That’s Lucy telling herself over and over again “I love my life, I love my life” hoping if she says it enough it’ll come true 🤣 but people aren’t stupid, they can see shes swamped with 4 kids and out of her depth, especially during lockdown. I’d have sympathy but I think if you have make your kids and family your “brand” to be cash in and be insta famous while they’re too young to even agree, then sorry you deserve it 🤷🏼‍♀️xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erm....

LJC #6 Another tasteless dinner in the slow cooker, pull your pants out of your crotch you look like a...

LJC #6 Another routine from QVC Hawker, more unflattering angles from hubby, The Gawper

LJC #6 mother to two boys, non identical twin girls and 16 plants #QVCsmileposeandrepeat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Lucy ‘catfish’ carter

I get we all look different first thing in the morning but she genuinely looks nothing like her profile picture or her selfies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long is it taking her to do her make up! Meanwhile her twins are downstairs alone in their bouncers most likely 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Who dis? Someone has hacked her account 😆
She REALLY looks like her big sisters here

Those hanging plants on her ‘bedside tables’ give me anxiety!! What if the twins pulled on them and it dropped on their head! I know that my little girl would definitely pull on them if they were in sight and she’s younger than the twins.

Reactions: 7

Those hanging plants on her ‘bedside tables’ give me anxiety!! What if the twins pulled on them and it dropped on their head! I know that my little girl would definitely pull on them if they were in sight and she’s younger than the twins.
I didn’t even notice them 🤣. I was transfixed by her covering up everything with heavy concealer. It’s like she is still working as an Air Hostess. She doesn’t seem to have a ‘quick’ makeup routine.

The only reason I’ve put makeup on today is because I have an electricity inspection in my home so I didn’t want to look dead. Quite frankly it’s a faff at night these days taking it all off. Loved my lockdown simple routine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

They can't reach them from the bouncer they are stuck in 23 hours a day so Lucy's plants will be just fine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 187643
has she put a weird ageing filter on this?
To be fair though I'm only a bit older than her & I do feel after 30 (with kids especially) you age that little bit more each day 🤣😅
She does have an awful lot of sun damage though in her Insta makeup application story, & hey I'm sure she'll be in for a botox & filler top up come August anyway 😆

Reactions: 2
To be fair though I'm only a bit older than her & I do feel after 30 (with kids especially) you age that little bit more each day 🤣😅
She does have an awful lot of sun damage though in her Insta makeup application story, & hey I'm sure she'll be in for a botox & filler top up come August anyway 😆
I actually wasn’t joking either, I really did it was a filter...😂 she doesn’t normally look like that, has she got less makeup on or something?

I thought she looked really old in this too 😂
I 100% thought it was an ageing filter that people use as a joke! 😂 didn’t realise until you all replied! 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.