Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
82EF90CA-6643-4DB9-B102-E2FC49A7C83D.jpeg

Will the real LJC please stand up!!!
everything about this girl is purely for the gram and the caption insta v reality was cleatt try it made for her! She reminds me of Karen from eastenders here!....... except Karen’s a good hardworking mum and she’s......well...... LJC!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Sorry I've not even got to the end of this thread.. Is Jesse nearly 4?!?
Im not even being a dick I honestly thought he was 2-3 way he speaks... So he will be starting school in September?!?
And she thinks there's no problem...
Wow
It doesn't mean anything bad if your child needs. A bit of extra help. I don't know why these influencers are too big headed to accept help... Rebecca lamb is just as bad.
Can't understand why you wouldn't want to help your child...

Reactions: 7
Sorry I've not even got to the end of this thread.. Is Jesse nearly 4?!?
Im not even being a dick I honestly thought he was 2-3 way he speaks... So he will be starting school in September?!?
And she thinks there's no problem...
Wow
It doesn't mean anything bad if your child needs. A bit of extra help. I don't know why these influencers are too big headed to accept help... Rebecca lamb is just as bad.
Can't understand why you wouldn't want to help your child...
I think he’ll be starting school next September, his birthday is October ish time I think! But obviously still only a few months away from being 4 😩 I feel so sorry for him.

Also bit perplexed at why they’re going to redecorate the lounge if they’re going to extend or move surely you’d make a decision and then redecorate it or is poor bubba slogging his guys again

Would love to be a fly on the wall at Emily and bubba‘s house 😂

I don't think they can afford the conversion anymore. She was quite shifty about it.. didn't enough gifted items come their way for it? Or are they planning to move just because Elle said she is 🤔 anything the sister has she has to have.

Reactions: 7
I think he is born in September, like right at the beginning hence Lucy mentioning he was right on the cut off for the academic year... or something like that .

I thought they were getting a loft conversion gifted with the window company ... radio silence about that now

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don't think they can afford the conversion anymore. She was quite shifty about it.. didn't enough gifted items come their way for it? Or are they planning to move just because Elle said she is 🤔 anything the sister has she has to have.
Quite possibly the company who were going to do it for ‘free for an ad’ may have pulled out because of covid and now they can’t afford to provide it for free. Agree she was shifty about it.

Reactions: 5
Did any of the other channel mums get their windows/extension- I know Kerry whelpdale was due to have it too

Quite possibly the company who were going to do it for ‘free for an ad’ may have pulled out because of covid and now they can’t afford to provide it for free. Agree she was shifty about it.
Yeah I'd say it was deffo for free 😆 seems odd that you would go to the trouble of getting planning approved, then talk about maybe getting an extension instead. You know as soon as she opens her mouth it's a hint for something.

Reactions: 1
Howling at how she is giving speech advice when her almost four year old can barely string a sentence together 🤦🏼‍♀️ Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d be very surprised if preschool hadn’t picked up on the speech.

where I used to live I used to work with children in nursery and reception and as I lived in quite a deprived area it was very common for children to have speech issues.

Partly because we have a broad accent and even as adults most people from where I live don’t pronounce stuff correctly, but the other reason was that a lot of the children were placed in front of the tv or a device all day. They weren’t read to, they weren’t engaged with. It wasn’t the parent’s fault as such, they were generally poorly educated themselves and also struggled with basic life skills as it is sadly very common where I am from.

even though it wasn’t unusual for most of the children to be like this, there were still referrals made and it was still picked up on, I’d be very surprised if his preschool doesn’t see a problem.

Reactions: 6
CHRIST..... those brows....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

QUOTE="Lillymackenzie99000777, post: 1612775, member: 73206"]
So she’s advertising makeup showing us how it looks but puts a filter on it so we can’t even see what it actually looks like it looks like she’s pretending to even put it on makes no sense to put a filter on when your showing what the product looks like on 🙄
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
CHRIST..... those brows....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

QUOTE="Lillymackenzie99000777, post: 1612775, member: 73206"]
So she’s advertising makeup showing us how it looks but puts a filter on it so we can’t even see what it actually looks like it looks like she’s pretending to even put it on makes no sense to put a filter on when your showing what the product looks like on 🙄
[/QUOTE]
I’m pretty sure they’re the ones you peel off 😂 like the dyes/stains, I know she’s mentioned it before. Not that her eyebrows are great in general anyway 😂

Reactions: 1
Literally this!! She has to translate everything he says! She can’t really think he’s fine? Unless she’s so in tune with his made up language that she forgets not a single soul including jenson and her husband can understand GBJ?

Also...
Jordan’s tiktok I cant ...whyyy would you post that of her ha doesn’t match the look she gives off on her own insta
Always said and thought her pics never match up to Jordan’s real life unedited pics

Reactions: 4
Fs, her and Elle have both found Free People and both want to build a more sustainable wardrobe 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came on to say this!!!!! She’s putting a filter on to show you how to apply the make up and advertise how it looks? I used to wear it and now I’m loving it again....is that because you’re being paid for an ad????? Absolute sell out

Reactions: 3
Classic Lucy fail - first bit of food for the girls is a blend of veg instead of a single one. Broccoli is notoriously bad for reflux and she’s not gonna know what the girls have reacted to if they react badly

You’d think after all the answers she got about ‘first tastes’ and also having two other kids she’d know that you don’t do that

Reactions: 13
Classic Lucy fail - first bit of food for the girls is a blend of veg instead of a single one. Broccoli is notoriously bad for reflux and she’s not gonna know what the girls have reacted to if they react badly

You’d think after all the answers she got about ‘first tastes’ and also having two other kids she’d know that you don’t do that
I was quite surprised as well, I’ve always been advised to do one thing at a time at first, in case they react etc. Like you said, with reflux I would’ve thought she’d be extra cautious 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.