Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so happy I've seen the light about these mumfluencers.. I was so jealous of Lucy at first, I thought she was stunning with a lovely figure, so calm all the time, dresses well and I spent alot alot of money trying to be like her and others.. Its not til I came here and realised how fake it all is!!
I can't stand that influencers are all too scared to tell their kids off... They all smile sweetly or just ignore when their kids are doing something they shouldn't... Rebecca lamb is also guilty of this.. They try to make out how they're best friends and how much all the children get on and love eachother...
I used to feel so bad for losing my temper cos I'd think but noone else online does?!
I bollok and shout at my kids daily and am a bit more strict and my children are arguing and screaming at eachother daily and that is normal... I'm so glad I wasn't a first time mum whne I started following them, these idiots have no idea how damaging they are
this is so true! It’s dangerous in a sense that people have high expectations of themselves as a parent after watching these ‘influencers’. imagine not being a parent and thinking this was reality. I’m quite shouty and get fed up of the kids at times, of course I love them too but parenting is so hard. These insta mums obviously can’t film tantrums , I don’t think that’s ethical but it just annoys me that they don’t address behavior at all Because they are filming!

We don’t wake up in the morning to nice little boppy music, making a coffee in a cath kidson mug, More like crying children, feeling like tit and tired, and you can’t even get to boil the kettle for half an hour due to sorting the kids first! it’s annoying because I know I watch them, but more out of curiosity than taking an actual interest or believing this is how life is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Day out with the babes? Seems a bit of a confidence that Elle and Emily are both in the car one with a cake as well don’t you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I might be looking too much into this but does anyone else find it strange that after the first day she weaned the girls she hasn’t posted anymore about it? It’s a really exciting time and she’s share the most mundane things on her story so I find it odd she isn’t sharing the girls weaning experience?

Reactions: 12
I might be looking too much into this but does anyone else find it strange that after the first day she weaned the girls she hasn’t posted anymore about it? It’s a really exciting time and she’s share the most mundane things on her story so I find it odd she isn’t sharing the girls weaning experience?
You’re right! Where is the weaning routine video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're probably on to dominos by now having passed the one bit of broccoli stage 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s obviously not done veg since so weaning is on pause until she actually cooks something of nutrition that the girls can eat. You can’t expect her to cook vegetables on a DAILY basis for her children. She’s got 4 children, she’s busy.. didn’t you know? She doesn’t mention it much but she’s actually got 4. Two boys and twin girlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking this!!

Reactions: 1
I also noticed that we never got that cooking/recipes video she promised either 😂 such a shame as I can never find a recipe online for spag bol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s probably holding out on a weaning video until she gets some kind of brand deal from it

Reactions: 4
That's going to be such a long title for the weaning video, she'll have to mention the girlies, their age, what time of day she is feeding them, the boys, Jordan and the fact she is now 30....

• Haha
So they’re supposed to be off to France end of the month and doesn’t even have passports for the babies 😅 is she really that daft

You can’t get gifted Passports ffs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they’re supposed to be off to France end of the month and doesn’t even have passports for the babies 😅 is she really that daft

Why did she book flights without having their passports sorted first 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

I can’t believe she said she didn’t realise fast track wasn’t available 😂 we’re in the middle of a pandemic Lucy, what did you really expect?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Good luck with that Lucy you fanny🤣🤣🤣 I had to send my driving license to the dvla at the start of lockdown ... I've only just now this week had it back! I could imagine the passport office being the same.

• Haha
Does she realise that even if you drive you still need a passport. I wonder what her plans would of been if she begged a free holiday would she claim the cost of the girls passports as expenses, probably.

Reactions: 8
Yh let’s plonk the dolls in the cars seats for hours so I can sit on my phone while Jordan drive as I’m to tight to buy flights because I’m a skank 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yh let’s plonk the dolls in the cars seats for hours so I can sit on my phone while Jordan drive as I’m to tight to buy flights because I’m a skank 🙄
She said in her post that she can’t get a refund for her flights 🤷🏼‍♀️ either way I think she’s being optimistic about those passports 😂

Reactions: 3
She said in her post that she can’t get a refund for her flights 🤷🏼‍♀️ either way I think she’s being optimistic about those passports 😂
. She can change the date for flights 🤷🏻‍♀️I think she didn’t wanna pay she has never took the pandemic seriously even from the start

Reactions: 3
She a bizarre one isn’t she. For someone who banged on about the twins being so vulnerable with their chests not sure why you’d want to stick them on a plane anyway!

Those passports won’t be back in time - fast track is cutting it fine with a month to go 😂

We used to drive to France as kids and it’s horrible. It’s long It’s boring and it would take them forever to keep stopping. How’s she gonna make milk on the go when the services are barely open?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.