Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£176 for sunglasses. And £40 for a swim suite and that’s just two items from a shopping video I bet it cost well over a grand 🤬. People lossing there jobs and she’s spending tit loads on clothes 🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
£176 for sunglasses. And £40 for a swim suite and that’s just two items from a shopping video I bet it cost well over a grand 🤬. People lossing there jobs and she’s spending tit loads on clothes 🤬🤬
Yeah but how many £££ does she get back for each £ she spends, through Aff links and ads...? And that green dress is so Creased. I know satin-like fabric does that but its her job to make the clothes look good and it just looks awful. How much of the HUGE Haul do we reckon she keeps? I think she orders and videos, then sends back 90% of it after Aff linking the hell out of it. Otherwise why not wash and iron before video.

Reactions: 9
Yeah but how many £££ does she get back for each £ she spends, through Aff links and ads...? And that green dress is so Creased. I know satin-like fabric does that but its her job to make the clothes look good and it just looks awful. How much of the HUGE Haul do we reckon she keeps? I think she orders and videos, then sends back 90% of it after Aff linking the hell out of it. Otherwise why not wash and iron before video.
Especially considering she was gifted a special steamer that she “loves“ so much and uses all the time apparently yet in a video she’s getting paid for she doesn’t even have ironed clothes.
Also she just chats tit. In her last haul she uploaded which was a paid for boohoo haul she was as loving this black play suit and days later she’s given it to her neighbour (who by the way is a young teen and the play suit is completely open at the front, it’s a front tie up play suit.) Is that what you’ll be happy with for your own girls in a few years Lucy? Goes to show she will day she loves anything for £££

Reactions: 5
Dont forget she could be sending them back after the haul? Dont be fooled 🙈😆

Reactions: 4
I guess the apple doesn’t fall from the tree, her dads a money scamming crook
There’s a video where she introduces him and he laughs and says ‘I’m a bank robber and a criminal’ 🤨

Reactions: 2
I know I shouldn’t be but I am bloody furious at the breast pump saga!!!
You can’t run a competition/ give away/ something you benefit from then change your mind and just gave away the prize!!!

Imagine GMB running a comp then Andy peters declaring months later he fancied just giving it some someone else.
I’m pretty sure a nicu unit wouldn’t accept the pumps anyway for infection control- you know Lucy that world wide pandemic we’ve been in for MONTHS!!!

She is the biggest skank, lying, scummy mummy I have ever laid my eyes on!
Chav

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We all, know full well that there is 0% chance of LJC, or any other mummy influencer, making a donation without it being filmed. She never went out to visit a hospital and we have been in lockdown 3 months! No point in questioning tho as you'll just get blocked 🙄

Reactions: 14
I know I shouldn’t be but I am bloody furious at the breast pump saga!!!
You can’t run a competition/ give away/ something you benefit from then change your mind and just gave away the prize!!!

Imagine GMB running a comp then Andy peters declaring months later he fancied just giving it some someone else.
I’m pretty sure a nicu unit wouldn’t accept the pumps anyway for infection control- you know Lucy that world wide pandemic we’ve been in for MONTHS!!!

She is the biggest skank, lying, scummy mummy I have ever laid my eyes on!
Chav
Well if she’s anything like her father she’s all those things

Reactions: 3
There was another prize thing I’m sure that was like a follow loop with quite a few influencers mostly from the USA? Never heard about that again either

Reactions: 4
I’ve never watched one of her videos before, but I stupidly clicked on and endured it as I wanted to see what size she got the green mango maxi dress from. My main observations are;
1. Christ she’s thick
2. She is not engaging in the slightest. She repeats herself, waffles and doesn’t actually provide any meaningful information. She is painfully lacking in charisma or personality for someone who has made a career out of ‘influencing’
3. Why the hell does she constantly put her hands together like she’s praying? I had to stop watching as it was driving me crazy.

2/10 would never watch again

Reactions: 15
She’s always doing competitions but never follows them through one company had to get in contact with her because she didn’t do the giveaway she’s a con artist and don’t no why she keeps saying she’s a parent to 4 children didn’t no parenting comes under sits on phone all day talking rubbish 😂

Reactions: 8
Watch her older vlogs she sounds like Vicky Pollard. Especially when she's speaking to Elle like tit and showing off in front of her family. Lately she's trying to speak "nicely" like her hero Emily Norris.

Like hell she donated those pumps she'd do a gushing post praising herself to the max 🙄

I bet we never see any of these new clothes on her, ever. Or if we do, maybe once or twice. I've lost count of all the new outfits over the last few months. Why let a little thing like a pandemic get in the way of your begging eh Lucy.

Reactions: 7
Was it this one?
There’s been loads.
Primark money
Snuzpod- she eventually announced this after the company chased her up on it!
Breast pumps
A big one with a load of American influencers
We’re the baby rockers one?- she’s sold them anyway because they’ve gone from having the twins arses glued to them to never being seen!

Reactions: 3
Why does she talk so slow 😩 she sounds so thick!!!!
she always reminds me of someone trying to sell something on one of those crap midnight programmes. Her voice is so boring and she keeps repeating herself

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.