Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love gravy as much as the next person, but is that much gravy actually necessary? The beige roast is swimming in it! šŸ˜‚ Where is the roast even? Can't even see the meat! šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wow indeed šŸ˜± that huge parsnip looks like a canoe boat sinking in that river of gravy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks so different on Jordans stories, i cant tell if her ears are too big for her face or eyes just small

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The entire conversation about the birdhouse he doesnā€™t look to her once. His speech and ability to hold attention to the conversation with the tractor gifted box has serious alarm bells, she had to ask repeatedly ā€˜look in the box jesseā€™ and then he would and she would have to coax him on what to do, ask him what it is but then tell him so he could repeat the word to answer her question. She knows he needs help. Sheā€™s aware. She doesnā€™t want to deal with it and is in denial and I donā€™t think itā€™s because sheā€™s scared or sad that he may be struggling and has guilt I think itā€™s because sheā€™s lazy and doesnā€™t want to be told something isnā€™t right and go to meetings, appointments and be expected to put the work in to improve his communication. She canā€™t be arsed. I think heā€™s mimicking Jenson a lot and having an older sibling has helped him learn how to communicate with limited speech, how to get his point across, how to mask well and get on with it so to speak.. but it only gets you so far and as time is going on and heā€™s getting older heā€™s going to get so frustrated when others outside the family donā€™t understand, when Lucy canā€™t just tell the other child to ā€˜let jesse do what he wantsā€™ like she does to Jenson, when more and more is expected of him and he starts to struggle. Itā€™s unfair and sheā€™s expecting school to sort it out rather than acknowledging she has a part to play in all of this. Early intervention in speech and communication difficulties is absolutely crucial to best possible outcomes. He JUST misses the school cut off. So he will have an additional year missing out on services he clearly needs. I canā€™t see her sending him back to nursery after it all resumes anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The entire conversation about the birdhouse he doesnā€™t look to her once. His speech and ability to hold attention to the conversation with the tractor gifted box has serious alarm bells, she had to ask repeatedly ā€˜look in the box jesseā€™ and then he would and she would have to coax him on what to do, ask him what it is but then tell him so he could repeat the word to answer her question. She knows he needs help. Sheā€™s aware. She doesnā€™t want to deal with it and is in denial and I donā€™t think itā€™s because sheā€™s scared or sad that he may be struggling and has guilt I think itā€™s because sheā€™s lazy and doesnā€™t want to be told something isnā€™t right and go to meetings, appointments and be expected to put the work in to improve his communication. She canā€™t be arsed. I think heā€™s mimicking Jenson a lot and having an older sibling has helped him learn how to communicate with limited speech, how to get his point across, how to mask well and get on with it so to speak.. but it only gets you so far and as time is going on and heā€™s getting older heā€™s going to get so frustrated when others outside the family donā€™t understand, when Lucy canā€™t just tell the other child to ā€˜let jesse do what he wantsā€™ like she does to Jenson, when more and more is expected of him and he starts to struggle. Itā€™s unfair and sheā€™s expecting school to sort it out rather than acknowledging she has a part to play in all of this. Early intervention in speech and communication difficulties is absolutely crucial to best possible outcomes. He JUST misses the school cut off. So he will have an additional year missing out on services he clearly needs. I canā€™t see her sending him back to nursery after it all resumes anyway.
I think youā€™ve hit the nail on the head really. I canā€™t be sure of the reasons for her denial but itā€™s clear that he needs a bit of extra support & heā€™s just not getting it - itā€™s just deny deny deny. I canā€™t believe she said his nursery are pleased with his progress. I couldnā€™t imagine him going to school soon, how would he communicate with friends & teachers? It actually makes me sad to think about! Youā€™re probably right about nursery too, sheā€™s been open about the fact he doesnā€™t like it there. Probably because he struggles! šŸ˜ž

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is it just me thatā€™s confused about her post for Jordan for Fatherā€™s Day? You would think it would be a post of Jordan and the kids rather than her and Jordan, at the end of the day Jordanā€™s not her dad.

Reactions: 15
Aside from the speech, those videos were uncomfortable to watch as it just showed Lucy's greedy consumerism being thrust upon Jesse. Her was looking at the book but she didn't just let him enjoy that, she keeps saying, "look what else you've got". I don't like that. It takes away the value of items. Greedy, grabby witch.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.