Lucy Jessica Carter #5 Had more kids for a photo prop, daily servings of inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
copying this from the last thread bc its finished lol

so I've just counted, she has done EIGHT baby/kids routines in the past 5 months.

EIGHT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How about QVC Luce doing a “How we as a family of 6, twin girlies, Jesse Naaaaaaaan and the other kid, have broken lockdown from day 1”.
And then she could upload pics of Gormless Jordan on his daily bike rides (and not on a static bike in the garage like she’s continuously lied about) And what about the old slimeball himself- Con, coming over daily to workout with Gormless as well as going on bike rides with him. Maybe she could include meeting up with her sisters, whom I’m pretty sure have seen her many times through lockdown. That, is QVC and Gormless REAL routine...😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many consecutive days/weeks/months would you complete your daily tasks/activities in a sequence in order to consider it a ROUTINE??! Because I don't think she knows what routine means. Needs of young children change daily and as long as the foundations are laid with room to tweek accordingly, that's all that can really be asked of anyone. Maybe she needs to realise that she needs to stop putting out her tit content, it's obviously not fit for purpose. Sheep will be desperately trying to mold their lambs into the LJC bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How about QVC Luce doing a “How we as a family of 6, twin girlies, Jesse Naaaaaaaan and the other kid, have broken lockdown from day 1”.
And then she could upload pics of Gormless Jordan on his daily bike rides (and not on a static bike in the garage like she’s continuously lied about) And what about the old slimeball himself- Con, coming over daily to workout with Gormless as well as going on bike rides with him. Maybe she could include meeting up with her sisters, whom I’m pretty sure have seen her many times through lockdown. That, is QVC and Gormless REAL routine...😏
QVC and gormless!!
duck sake 😂😂😂😂
That’s how I’m calling them now after all they love a bleeping nickname!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So their baby ‘went to bed for ten minutes’. So did she get herself out of bed then, or did the parents?🧐 So what happens is the baby cries and they get them up straight away?
Apparently QVC says that she stays upstairs while the “Girlies” have their nap...And did anyone else notice her say how “Easy RootyTootyRooBella is to put down for her nap” and that poor Indyloo was “Interesting” Said with the usual bleeping eye rolling whenever she mentions The Outcasts (Jenson and India). Gormless didn’t feature on today’s upload, probably too busy flexing his Mankini with old greasy Con in the garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think I'm gonna have to message her the bleeping definition of a routine
She is thick
A walking contradiction it's brainless like
And those two babies are 5 months old if she had her tit together or had to go out and work like the rest of us she would actually put in the hard work and create a healthy routine for those babies
She is the cause of her own downfall
She has allowed those kids to rule the roost starting with GBJ to avoid his tantrums
Those babies should be able to go down for a nap in sync it's not that bloody hard
It just takes persistence and patience and time and PARENTING
the reason poor India is up til all hours at night is probably because she has no bloody routine
She probably isn't getting enough sleep during the day and so doesn't settle at night
The reason those babies wake up after 10/20 mins of being asleep is probably because lazy bint mum has fed them lying down flat and not winded them when they have 'reflux' which they don't have
They prob just have contstant indigestion from being fed milk laid flat for the whole 5 months they have been here
Poor wee things
It's her fault that India isn't sleeping
Nobody else's
And does anybody find it really irritating how Jesse literally shouts at everyone all the time
Like poor Jenson could be trying to explain something to lucy nicely and Jessie just starts screaming for attention like shouting his head off and Lucy just ignores Jenson then and says yes good boy Jesse your brilliant at X Y Z
why doesn't she correct him like?
She's gonna have major problems with him in school cause teachers won't have that no way

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think I'm gonna have to message her the bleeping definition of a routine
She is thick
A walking contradiction it's brainless like
And those two babies are 5 months old if she had her tit together or had to go out and work like the rest of us she would actually put in the hard work and create a healthy routine for those babies
She is the cause of her own downfall
She has allowed those kids to rule the roost starting with GBJ to avoid his tantrums
Those babies should be able to go down for a nap in sync it's not that bloody hard
It just takes persistence and patience and time and PARENTING
the reason poor India is up til all hours at night is probably because she has no bloody routine
She probably isn't getting enough sleep during the day and so doesn't settle at night
The reason those babies wake up after 10/20 mins of being asleep is probably because lazy bint mum has fed them lying down flat and not winded them when they have 'reflux' which they don't have
They prob just have contstant indigestion from being fed milk laid flat for the whole 5 months they have been here
Poor wee things
It's her fault that India isn't sleeping
Nobody else's
And does anybody find it really irritating how Jesse literally shouts at everyone all the time
Like poor Jenson could be trying to explain something to lucy nicely and Jessie just starts screaming for attention like shouting his head off and Lucy just ignores Jenson then and says yes good boy Jesse your brilliant at X Y Z
why doesn't she correct him like?
She's gonna have major problems with him in school cause teachers won't have that no way
You can tell she’s going to be one of those mums who won’t hear a bad word said about good boy Jesse at school. He’ll be a little angel when in reality I bet at school he’ll be a little tit.

• Haha
Has anyone watched that latest video?
At the very beginning she is feeding rosabella and she is laid in the chair and the poor baby is grunting literally trying to push the bottle away and Lucy just continues on feeding while talking about reflux at the same time and the poor baby struggling and she doesn't even take her out the bloody chair omg this is boiling my blood
And I can't see but India is laid totally flat on the couch so I hope to God she isn't feeding her too with the other hand
She is a disgusting lazy stupid woman and doesn't deserve them kids 😠

That video is shocking it's like a teenager who has never been around a baby before has been left to look after two babies
She feeds them and they don't even want it
They wake from an 1hr nap and they been fed straight before the nap and she is just shoving a bottle into them again and these babies are almost 6 months old she is clueless

I've never seen a mother of a baby be so out of tune and out of touch with her baby and what the baby wants
Anyone that has kids will know your baby has certain cues and you will literally know then inside out especially after your first but she actually hasn't a clue she doesn't even know her own babies

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
I just can’t comprehend why she feeds them lying down. No wonder they have reflux. What a lazy mother. She has no idea how to parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What really bothers me is Lucy seemed to not give a tit about her sisters loosing their mum, I wouldn't have judged her breaking lockdown to sit with them for support if they needed it. But her husband has been working out with Cooooooooonnnnnnnnnn this whole time.

• Heart
Has anyone watched that latest video?
At the very beginning she is feeding rosabella and she is laid in the chair and the poor baby is grunting literally trying to push the bottle away and Lucy just continues on feeding while talking about reflux at the same time and the poor baby struggling and she doesn't even take her out the bloody chair omg this is boiling my blood
And I can't see but India is laid totally flat on the couch so I hope to God she isn't feeding her too with the other hand
She is a disgusting lazy stupid woman and doesn't deserve them kids 😠

That video is shocking it's like a teenager who has never been around a baby before has been left to look after two babies
She feeds them and they don't even want it
They wake from an 1hr nap and they been fed straight before the nap and she is just shoving a bottle into them again and these babies are almost 6 months old she is clueless

I've never seen a mother of a baby be so out of tune and out of touch with her baby and what the baby wants
Anyone that has kids will know your baby has certain cues and you will literally know then inside out especially after your first but she actually hasn't a clue she doesn't even know her own babies
This!! You are absolutely spot on, QVC and Gormless literally have NO clue how to deal with babies!! I wouldn’t allow those 2 bleeping half wits to look after my dog!!

[/QUOTE]
This!! You are absolutely spot on, QVC and Gormless literally have NO clue how to deal with babies!! I wouldn’t allow those 2 bleeping half wits to look after my dog!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I just can’t comprehend why she feeds them lying down. No wonder they have reflux. What a lazy mother. She has no idea how to parent.
Why would you feed any baby lying down never mind a reflux baby?? Choking risk! Absolute moron

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watching her stresses me out I cannot watch her videos she such a dumb a s s they go on like they are clueless but they already have two other kids not like there old or anything and you forgot what baby’s needs are just a couple of begging skanks 🙄 🙄

• Heart
Watching her stresses me out I cannot watch her videos she such a dumb a s s they go on like they are clueless but they already have two other kids not like there old or anything and you forgot what baby’s needs are just a couple of begging skanks 🙄 🙄
Oh I feel exactly the same. QVC literally has NOT a bleeping clue with the girlies, and whenever GBJ is anywhere near them - I actually hold my breath! One of these days GBJ is go running into them, and bet you QVC will be saying “Good boy Jessie, you love your sisters don’t you”. I feel like messaging her, but I notice that she deletes anything that doesn’t lick her arse....😉😂

Reactions: 7
And how has a health visitor or literally ANYBODY not raised a concern about it! It’s cruelty to feed a baby lying flat, How uncomfortable for them 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What really bothers me is Lucy seemed to not give a tit about her sisters loosing their mum, I wouldn't have judged her breaking lockdown to sit with them for support if they needed it. But her husband has been working out with Cooooooooonnnnnnnnnn this whole time.
Jordan has been going out for cycles and runs with his friends since the start too, not sure if he posts it on his story but its over his Strava. If anyone else is into strava it wont surprise you Jordan is a #Stravawanker claiming he has completed a bike or run faster than he has with big differences in elapsed and moving time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.