Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrettyLittleBunny

So Iโ€™ve found out something about Lucy which has made me change my mind about her somewhat.

A close friend of mine is supporting a friend of hers as her 4 year old son is currently recieving end of life care in a hospice and she is also seven months pregnant with a little girl.

Such a difficult time and my friend trying to help how she can. Lucy advertised some bits for sale that my friend knew her friend needs for her newborn and my friend went to buy them for her. When my friend briefly mentioned to Lucy why she was buying the stuff, Lucy refused payment and is now gifting lots of other things to them.

I know she gets a fair bit of stick but I thought this was decent of her?
Think this is so decent and kind

Cannot wait to see what this delight is ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yeah thats where the business is now registered to, it just came up as a guest house when i searched it. My geography is poor, is that anywhere near Bath ?
Nowhere near it it's about an hour away on the other side of the Severn bridge. I'm quite close to Chepstow. Chepstow is on the border of England and Wales.

Thewayitis

Hands up ๐Ÿ‘ I did miss it then, I swear I watched her stories yesterday about four times ๐Ÿ˜†.
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚, I donโ€™t think she posted anything about it on her stories, which is a bit strange really she couldโ€™ve posted some old photos from their childhood or something.

gee13

VIP Member
What the fuck was that zara Hall, not her style at all. She looked like a twat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
i thought the same! The very first dress she had on i thought it was like a slip that went under another dress :ROFLMAO: then when she said this first dress i was like .. sorry what!! And the white top with the puff sleeves ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry no love!!

Tea4u

VIP Member
To be fair, when I was a kid, my mum used to take me to the pub. She would stick me in the corner with a carton of pop and some crisps and leave me to it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ in fact, parents still do round where Iโ€™m from!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The pub near me today was full of parents and kids too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fairypop

VIP Member
Itโ€™s crazy like Iโ€™ve never seen a baby do that so violently! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I wouldnโ€™t put her in either, at that age Iโ€™d be worried about any damage she might inflict!
Exactly! Iโ€™d actually be worried about her coming out of it as well, maybe Iโ€™m paranoid but it would worry me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fairypop

VIP Member
Sorry I've not even got to the end of this thread.. Is Jesse nearly 4?!?
Im not even being a dick I honestly thought he was 2-3 way he speaks... So he will be starting school in September?!?
And she thinks there's no problem...
Wow
It doesn't mean anything bad if your child needs. A bit of extra help. I don't know why these influencers are too big headed to accept help... Rebecca lamb is just as bad.
Can't understand why you wouldn't want to help your child...
I think heโ€™ll be starting school next September, his birthday is October ish time I think! But obviously still only a few months away from being 4 ๐Ÿ˜ฉ I feel so sorry for him.