Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I think you guys are being too harsh on her. She has stepped out of her comfort zone this year! Did you see her slide down the pole on the children's playground all by herself the other day when she met up with her friend? To do that at age 22 (or however old she is) is so brave and admirable! Let her have a rest now, she deserves a well earned break.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

gukkies

Always have to skip any footage of her grandad in vlogs. It's so wrong to film anyone in a vulnerable position if it's not for personal/family use, but especially when you consider that he's obviously not in a position where he can even consent to being filmed and put on the Internet.

Reactions: 14

LemonLife

VIP Member
She literally discusses Micheal like he lives in America...He lives a couple of hours away and you can drive 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 12
If you’re not confident to drive further than five minutes to your work you shouldn’t have a licence. Anxiety (which she doesn’t have) or not you’re a danger to other road users if that’s how you treat driving. She should take a pass plus course and stop talking publicly about how she’s not capable of being on the road.

Reactions: 11

Dinoegg

Honestly I’m shocked at the amount of crap she’s ordering online especially during this time when there’s postmen/women putting their lives at risk!!

Reactions: 10

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
She’s just trying to make money her videos would make you fall asleep there so boring 😴
I don’t know how anyone can want watch her boring life

Does anyone know if Laura is going to let her daughter be in the vlogs when she’s born
I highly doubt that she will, although Lucille will be gagging to show her off all over Youtube 🙄

Does anyone else find it strange how she continues to frequently vlog despite the fact most of her family strongly dislike being on camera? The fact her brother no longer wants to even be mentioned, nevermind be filmed says it all.
Not sure if she still does it but I’ve noticed that even though both Daniel and Laura don’t want to be in her vlogs she still points the camera at them. She could easily edit them out.
I noticed it when it was her Mum’s Birthday or Mother’s Day. Her Mum was sat on the sofa and Laura was next to her. She would hold the camera on Laura for several seconds. It’s really disrespectful of her privacy and her wishes. If I lived with her that camera of hers one of been chucked out of the window by now.

Last edited:
This family are all fans of insulting disabled people remember when Lucille was insulting her tattoo artist who had ms who on earth raised these people!!

kssam75951718

I stumbled across this website for the first time today and this was the first thread that came up on the home page. I recognised the name and realised that Lucille is from my city and I'm actually friends-ish with her sister Natasha 😂 never even knew she had a YouTube channel until now!

• Haha
  • Wow

LS932

Does anyone know If Micheal is at college/uni or does he work full time in his Mums bakery? If it’s a family run buisness it could set him up nicely but where does that leave Lucille? She doesn’t want to move away from her family and if Micheal is working his way up to taking over the bakery when his mum is older surely he can’t move? Wouldn’t put it past her to want him to move though.
Their relationship won’t last past this lockdown. They’re probably not missing the awkward kissing and 30 second missionary

• Haha
Definitely agree. the way she talks about her niece and nephew makes me cringe so much.. i don't think i'll even be that obsessed with my own kids😆
imagine being in your twenties and your biggest achievement in life is being an auntie...

Reactions: 9

emm

VIP Member
Idk, kinda tired of the lowkey classism going on in this thread sometimes lol
Yeh I don’t care what she wants to do for a job, not everyone can be in some high flying career, who cares. What I find strange is she seems to have no hobbies outside work either to make interesting content

‘New yoga mat’
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
I know a lot of us have been burned before by the misleading clickbait. But this time, I can confirm, we do see the yoga mat.
Edge of your seat!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

IAmNeverSatisfied

I’m sorry but saying Daniel is 16 doesn’t excuse it. I avoid mentioning how young I am as people usually shrug your views off if you’re young, but as a 16 year old I definitely would know better than to post something like that. You can’t shrug him off as being someone who will just ignore authority, he has a job and is probably doing highers in school this year or next, at that age someone should be able to take advice from adults.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

If Daniel has such extreme views, it’s possible Lucille has milder ignorant views as well. Natasha liking his posts shows they were raised in a house where it’s deemed acceptable. As someone said it may explain why she’s very quiet on topics where she should use her platform for good. If she doesn’t support it, she probs keeps her mouth shut so she doesn’t face backlash. If she doesn’t share the same views this is a great time for her to prove she has a backbone and address it. A simple “my brother has posted offensive things, and I’ve spoken with him and do not share the same views” would earn her a great deal of respect. She can’t stop Daniel, but at least it shows she’s not like him. However, I expect it will be radio silence on the issue.

Anon14633

"My brother doesnt want me to say his name anymore"
5 minutes later "Mum got Daniel some chocolate" 🙄

Also another clickbait title today we never got to see her working out WITH her brother

IAmNeverSatisfied

Aw this poor girl had to take a few days off... her vlogs about her ‘Sunday’s roast’ and playing Animal crossing must be really hard... especially when there’s paramedics and nurses doing 12+ hour shifts on the frontline right now. The amount of self pity and righteousness she has is shocking.