Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we surprised she’s milked McDonald’s for a video 🙄 Anastasia kingsnorth has competition for the fact of McDonald’s being a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the point of that mukbang video? She asked on Instagram for "deep" questions yet answered the same generic questions that we can figure out the answers to from her vlogs or comments. Wouldn't exactly call them deep - more so just safe and pertaining to her own life. It feels like a bit of a cop out considering I know myself and others asked some actual "deep" questions. She really is so afraid to have a voice/opinion, or to even assert herself as someone with thoughts about anything else going on in the world other than McDonald's opening their drive thru.

Reactions: 8
Hon
What was the point of that mukbang video? She asked on Instagram for "deep" questions yet answered the same generic questions that we can figure out the answers to from her vlogs or comments. Wouldn't exactly call them deep - more so just safe and pertaining to her own life. It feels like a bit of a cop out considering I know myself and others asked some actual "deep" questions. She really is so afraid to have a voice/opinion, or to even assert herself as someone with thoughts about anything else going on in the world other than McDonald's opening their drive thru.
Honestly, ten minutes of my life I’ll never get back after watching that video :/

Reactions: 4
So she’s not scared to move out but is scared to ring the doctors?

that was such a drab video, she has zero personality it’s painful
What was with all the awkward silence clips? Just edit them out ffs

She literally discusses Micheal like he lives in America...He lives a couple of hours away and you can drive 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 12
I'm sat here worrying about learning a new language and finding ways to move to Spain to be with my SO or her moving here in the future, but Lucille is worried over a three hour drive to a town in the same country, where either of them finding new jobs wouldn't be all that difficult. Having a significant other live a few hours away isn't that much to worry about in regards to the future when neither of you have kids or anything necessarily holding you back (other than an attachment to family who you could visit regularly)???

Reactions: 5
Lucille says their are things she wants to accomplish before having kids but like what does she want to do?? She not in university getting a career, she’s not interested in travelling what could she possibly want to accomplish

She literally discusses Micheal like he lives in America...He lives a couple of hours away and you can drive 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I find that strange. She always talks as if he is a great distance, only a few hours not different planets. It be easy for her to go and see him. I really don't think she cares for him at all really deep down. He isn't for a long time. Most of the time talking about him she doesn't sound too excited but when they're together they're all lovey dovey. I don't like that petal thing 🤢 call her something better

I'm honestly getting annoyed watching her new video. I've tried twice now and I just can't do it 😂 just finding her really frustrating to watch. U can tell she does get a bit anxious about things. Like the drive through she goes on and on about being nervous to go through it but watching her she did perfectly ok. Her driving is fine. That's what anxiety does, you work yourself up about something and in the end it all works out fine. I have some anxiety too. She was able to go travelling alone and years ago she said doesn't mind travelling on a plane alone. I couldn't do that. I'd want to be with others. Different people I know can do different things. It's funny when she gets anxious over like a drive through but can fly across the world and travel alone. Gets nervous to drive to michael but was able to travel thousands of miles away by plane

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I find that strange. She always talks as if he is a great distance, only a few hours not different planets. It be easy for her to go and see him. I really don't think she cares for him at all really deep down. He isn't for a long time. Most of the time talking about him she doesn't sound too excited but when they're together they're all lovey dovey. I don't like that petal thing 🤢 call her something better

I'm honestly getting annoyed watching her new video. I've tried twice now and I just can't do it 😂 just finding her really frustrating to watch. U can tell she does get a bit anxious about things. Like the drive through she goes on and on about being nervous to go through it but watching her she did perfectly ok. Her driving is fine. That's what anxiety does, you work yourself up about something and in the end it all works out fine. I have some anxiety too. She was able to go travelling alone and years ago she said doesn't mind travelling on a plane alone. I couldn't do that. I'd want to be with others. Different people I know can do different things. It's funny when she gets anxious over like a drive through but can fly across the world and travel alone. Gets nervous to drive to michael but was able to travel thousands of miles away by plane
The way she says she’d rather a relaxing bus journey to michaels, sorry hun but buses in Scotland are anything but relaxing ha ha.

• Haha
I absolutely hate driving, I get super nervous. However, if I’d not seen my boyfriend in 3 months I would 100% be driving to see him even if it was a 3 hour drive. Anyone who has been in a relationship for over a year (or however long it’s been) would probably do exactly the same.

I haven’t been watching Lucille for a while now, because her videos are so repetitive and dull. But I just watched the mukbang, and I need to say that this girl needs to chew a hell of a lot more. She chews her food twice and then swallows, no wonder her stomach hurts all the time.

She talks about getting a place with Michael but she must know that it’s never going to happen. It would be easier for Lucille to move to him as he already has his own place and is somewhat invested in the family shop (is it a cafe? Bakery? I don’t know). She could easily pick up another retail job. But there is no way it’s going to happen.

Reactions: 3
The way she says she’d rather a relaxing bus journey to michaels, sorry hun but buses in Scotland are anything but relaxing ha ha.
Thank you, you're after making me remember something :giggle: You're after catching her out because lucille has always said about getting very travel sick, she has even mentioned being in her mums car and feeling sick on the vlog. Packing for her trips to Michael on the bus she has always said how she gets travel sick on the bus. If lucille feels travel sick in her mums car sometimes, she definitely does on a long bus journey. How is travelling on the bus feeling nauseous and sick, more relaxing :ROFLMAO:
I get travel sick on buses too and it is rotten. DRIVE TO MICHAEL, LUCILLE!!!

I know she mighn't always feel sick travelling by bus but she has often mentioned it happening so it is common for her and I don't think that is relaxing.

I think when she says relaxing bus journey she means purely that she doesn't have to drive. She can sit back and she doesn't have to worry about getting there herself. She gets very nervous and panicky driving.
The other day on the vlog she said it was warm and took off her jacket. She said she better anyway cause she gets flustered and panics.
That was just driving to meet up with her friend. Can you imagine how much of a nervous wreck she'd be driving to Michael's for a few hours.
Anyway I don't class a bus journey feeling sick as "relaxing" lucille 🤣

Like it's said above if she hasn't seen her boyfriend in months why isn't she driving to him or anyway possible. Don't think she's all that bothered in Michael and not very interested in seeing him.

She's able to put on a show for us when she wants to acting all loved up but we've seen plenty too that says she cares very little for him.

Last edited:
I think you guys are being too harsh on her. She has stepped out of her comfort zone this year! Did you see her slide down the pole on the children's playground all by herself the other day when she met up with her friend? To do that at age 22 (or however old she is) is so brave and admirable! Let her have a rest now, she deserves a well earned break.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was having a nosey rosey at her Facebook, not much going on there but her brother has a few questionable posts on his Facebook page. 😐

I was having a nosey rosey at her Facebook, not much going on there but her brother has a few questionable posts on his Facebook page. 😐
Wow I just looked at some of the posts he has shared and by the looks of things, he has xenophobic views (this could explain why Lucille hasn't really spoken out about the BLM movement if the whole family thinks like that) and is also slightly misogynistic towards women (seeing them as sexual objects and making jokes about how they should be the ones doing housework & washing). It would explain why all the women in the family only aspire to be stay-at-home mums.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
If you scroll down on Daniels page he has a post on the 18th of a image from the inbetweeners where that girl in a wheelchair gets hit with the frisbee. He has the word "*******." It's said to describe someone born with a disability which makes it difficult for them to control their muscles. I hope Daniel means this when he's obviously talking about the girl in the wheelchair being disabled.

I don't know what "*******" means in Scotland. I'm Irish and living In Ireland. In my country it is a very bad word. Its slang.
If someone says that to you they're insulting you saying you're disabled, you're simple minded, you're r e t a r d e d, you're thick and stupid etc
It might not have the same meaning in Scotland as Daniel has put it above a picture of a disabled girl. If you did that in Ireland people would get right onto you and tell you take that down. They would be furious here in my country. So I couldn't believe seeing people have liked it and not said anything.

You never really hear it anymore but it is a very bad word. I was very shocked to see that word.

I just watched the most recent Mukbang and sounds like her and Michael are planning on buying a place together? (or she's buying it and he'll move in with her) - i'm very very shocked by that. but sounds like they haven't even decided which one of them will be moving away so clearly they're not very serious about it

If you scroll down on Daniels page he has a post on the 18th of a image from the inbetweeners where that girl in a wheelchair gets hit with the frisbee. He has the word "*******." It's said to describe someone born with a disability which makes it difficult for them to control their muscles. I hope Daniel means this when he's obviously talking about the girl in the wheelchair being disabled.

I don't know what "*******" means in Scotland. I'm Irish and living In Ireland. In my country it is a very bad word. Its slang.
If someone says that to you they're insulting you saying you're disabled, you're simple minded, you're r e t a r d e d, you're thick and stupid etc
It might not have the same meaning in Scotland as Daniel has put it above a picture of a disabled girl. If you did that in Ireland people would get right onto you and tell you take that down. They would be furious here in my country. So I couldn't believe seeing people have liked it and not said anything.

You never really hear it anymore but it is a very bad word. I was very shocked to see that word.
I saw that post too I’m not Scottish either but it’s unacceptable to use that word nowadays and I highly doubt it’s ok to go around and call people with disabilities *******’s in Scotland

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.