Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I highly doubt that she will, although Lucille will be gagging to show her off all over Youtube 🙄

Not sure if she still does it but I’ve noticed that even though both Daniel and Laura don’t want to be in her vlogs she still points the camera at them. She could easily edit them out.
I noticed it when it was her Mum’s Birthday or Mother’s Day. Her Mum was sat on the sofa and Laura was next to her. She would hold the camera on Laura for several seconds. It’s really disrespectful of her privacy and her wishes. If I lived with her that camera of hers one of been chucked out of the window by now.
She answered it in a recent Q&A somebody asked will Laura allow her baby to be on camera when she doesn’t like to and she said no Laura prefers a private life

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure. I don’t understand why she has allowed Lucille to keep videos that she’s in, up on her channel.
In guess because at the time she agreed to be in them.
Let's be honest her family are as dull as dishwasher as she is.... Daniel is quite odd to be honest and her mum is so sweety sweety and over the top at any nice gesture it makes me want to vomit. Natasha willingly plasters herself and kids all over channel loves being fawned over but hates any other comments. Why else is she sending Lucille video clips.. so she'll pop them in her vlog of course! However, Lucille does need to respect people's right to not be in HER videos... not theirs... hers.

I highly doubt that she will, although Lucille will be gagging to show her off all over Youtube 🙄

Not sure if she still does it but I’ve noticed that even though both Daniel and Laura don’t want to be in her vlogs she still points the camera at them. She could easily edit them out.
I noticed it when it was her Mum’s Birthday or Mother’s Day. Her Mum was sat on the sofa and Laura was next to her. She would hold the camera on Laura for several seconds. It’s really disrespectful of her privacy and her wishes. If I lived with her that camera of hers one of been chucked out of the window by now.
I don't really think it was fair that Lucille showed all Laura's baby stuff and the name to be honest. Nothing to do with her, or us.

Reactions: 4
I don't really think it was fair that Lucille showed all Laura's baby stuff and the name to be honest. Nothing to do with her, or us.
i found it so odd, if Laura doesn’t want to be in the vlog why does she want her private life plastered over the internet, I feel like she says yeah because she wants to please Lucille, or knows Lucille will flash it to the camera anyway
Like your sister is pregnant, stay out of her room and let her live her life

she probably doesn’t want the baby’s dad to be able to see her on videos, I wouldn’t personally if they had choose not to be in there life.

Reactions: 7
she probably doesn’t want the baby’s dad to be able to see her on videos, I wouldn’t personally if they had choose not to be in there life.
I did think this, which is why I find it weirder Lucille/Laura seem happy to share the baby online before it’s even born

Reactions: 4
Laura used to be in a lot of videos why has she all of a sudden started hating being on camera
first of all she was in them loads, then she didn’t want to be anymore because it was causing her problems at school I think, then she was back in them again, now she does want to be 😂😂
I do think Lucille really really wants her family to be in them but they clearly are not comfortable. Only her mum seems okay with it. It must get annoying just having a normal conversation and then you get a camera in your face

And that whole mountain of chocolate was scoffed in days and that huge bar in one sitting. Disgusting.
And remember her 'only eating Scottish food for 24 hours' video where she just ate loads of black pudding and sausages for her breakfast? :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 5
And remember her 'only eating Scottish food for 24 hours' video where she just ate loads of black pudding and sausages for her breakfast? :sick:
Uh that was disgusting... the pudding she ate was ment to serve a whole family if not more

• Sick
Reactions: 5
‘New yoga mat’
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
I know a lot of us have been burned before by the misleading clickbait. But this time, I can confirm, we do see the yoga mat.
Edge of your seat!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly I’m shocked at the amount of crap she’s ordering online especially during this time when there’s postmen/women putting their lives at risk!!

Reactions: 10
Honestly I’m shocked at the amount of crap she’s ordering online especially during this time when there’s postmen/women putting their lives at risk!!
My thoughts exactly. I felt genuine guilt when I ordered something to be sent to my Dad for his Birthday a few weeks back as it wasn’t essential. At this time we need to be thinking of other people. She only considers herself and what she wants.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.