Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always buying dvds as well, they seem to have a lot of movie nights. Might as well just get Netflix

Reactions: 5
I thought that was kind of odd as well? If four of them put in 2.99 a month the they could have four devices and all use it as they please which would make more sense than Lucille only being able to watch it when Daniel doesn’t. I think Netflix would defo be worth it for them as they could all watch on their own devices and not need to worry about box sets which are so expensive. I know Netflix doesn’t have everything but at least there’s always something new to watch. One less McDonald’s a week and they could afford it easily.
That's the thing though- they would rather spend their money on McDonald's, Burger King and Costa. Things like Netflix and family holidays are less important. It's like they value short-term happiness over long-term happiness.

Reactions: 8
Okay but I’m dying to know, really can’t contain my excitement, did she send a postcard? 🤯😲 I hope it’s not another disappointment like yesterday when she didn’t really get Netflix 😥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One of her workout moves looks very dodgy, lying on the floor thrusting up!
Also the "lovely lovely day" has changed to "great". Do we think she reads here?

Reactions: 7
Only just watched the massive chocolate haul. Some thoughts
Pretty sure they didn't intend for her to order their entire stock of chocolate.
I bet their intention wasn't for 3 members of family to order anything that took their fancy.
Why couldn't mum have both kinds of aero when Lucille had 50 sets of milder milky bar?!
Wonder if she'll now order on here with her own money instead of sending her dad to Tesco for chocolate, cleaning stuff and toiletries.

Reactions: 5
or show us buying a mattress 😂
She really needs to stop it with the clickbait titles. It’s not fair on her viewers. I saw the sending a post card video, but I didn’t click on it, as I just knew in my heart that I wouldn’t get to see her actually send out a postcard 😔😂😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really needs to stop it with the clickbait titles. It’s not fair on her viewers. I saw the sending a post card video, but I didn’t click on it, as I just knew in my heart that I wouldn’t get to see her actually send out a postcard 😔😂😛
Next will be, “staring at my laptop as I eat an Easter egg”

• Haha
I lasted less than a minute into her "things to do during isolation" video. As soon as she started talking about scrapbooking... dull as dishwater.

Next will be, “staring at my laptop as I eat an Easter egg”
Except she can’t because she didn’t get an Easter egg. Well, except for the one from her parents on Easter. And the one from her parents after Easter. And the ones she bought and had before lockdown. But other than that, she didn’t even get an Easter egg 😭

• Haha
Except she can’t because she didn’t get an Easter egg. Well, except for the one from her parents on Easter. And the one from her parents after Easter. And the ones she bought and had before lockdown. But other than that, she didn’t even get an Easter egg 😭
It’s a truly heart-wrenching story, my heart breaks for her. I can’t believe she was so strong through the whole thing. I think we should start a gofundme to get that poor girl an Easter egg 😥

• Haha
"My brother doesnt want me to say his name anymore"
5 minutes later "Mum got Daniel some chocolate" 🙄

Also another clickbait title today we never got to see her working out WITH her brother

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it strange how she continues to frequently vlog despite the fact most of her family strongly dislike being on camera? The fact her brother no longer wants to even be mentioned, nevermind be filmed says it all.

Does anyone else find it strange how she continues to frequently vlog despite the fact most of her family strongly dislike being on camera? The fact her brother no longer wants to even be mentioned, nevermind be filmed says it all.
She’s just trying to make money her videos would make you fall asleep there so boring 😴
I don’t know how anyone can want watch her boring life

Does anyone know if Laura is going to let her daughter be in the vlogs when she’s born

Reactions: 4
She’s just trying to make money her videos would make you fall asleep there so boring 😴
I don’t know how anyone can want watch her boring life

Does anyone know if Laura is going to let her daughter be in the vlogs when she’s born
I highly doubt that she will, although Lucille will be gagging to show her off all over Youtube 🙄

Not sure if she still does it but I’ve noticed that even though both Daniel and Laura don’t want to be in her vlogs she still points the camera at them. She could easily edit them out.
I noticed it when it was her Mum’s Birthday or Mother’s Day. Her Mum was sat on the sofa and Laura was next to her. She would hold the camera on Laura for several seconds. It’s really disrespectful of her privacy and her wishes. If I lived with her that camera of hers one of been chucked out of the window by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.