Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same I don’t watch her vlogs anymore there all so boring and repetitive I only watch her q&a’s ,mukbangs and other videos like that that she makes it’s a waste of 15 minutes of my life to watch her vlogs 😅

lucille’s just posted should I comment about Micheal
Yes you should :) please do (y)

Reactions: 1
I’ll have to make a new account to comment because if she’s being like this I’m not posting with the one I usually do because I think she recognise my name as I watched her for years, I’ll get to doing that now!

Reactions: 5
This family are all fans of insulting disabled people remember when Lucille was insulting her tattoo artist who had ms who on earth raised these people!!

Reactions: 10
I’ve commented too, hopefully the more of us comment the more likely she’ll address it. It’s strange she has time to delete our comments but doesn’t reply to the kind ones!!

And she’s only gone and deleted the comments AGAIN 🙄

Reactions: 3
This family are all fans of insulting disabled people remember when Lucille was insulting her tattoo artist who had ms who on earth raised these people!!
I remember her saying it was bigger than she wanted, Lucille they put a stencil on, you could have easily said
Tattoo artists don’t want people to leave unhappy

also, I didn’t think the actual work of the tattoo was that bad? But she made out it was awful? It’s a line tattoo what were you expecting?
but yeah, incredibly rude, MS effects people in so many different ways

Reactions: 5
I’ve commented too, hopefully the more of us comment the more likely she’ll address it. It’s strange she has time to delete our comments but doesn’t reply to the kind ones!!

And she’s only gone and deleted the comments AGAIN 🙄
Is your comment hiddinginthesky sorry to out you if it is she’s deleted your comment to and it wasn’t even bad 🙄

Even Laura has posted questionable things on her Twitter... "Burger King??? It's 2019 I thought we believed in equality. Burger gender neutral coming soon 😂😂".

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.