Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to Laura if shes had the baby!

Lucille seems really nice as does her mum. But Daniel is clearly a prick. Natasha and Laura seem really immature, and quite mean. Natasha seems really nasty, that video she did with lucille she was really weirdly aggressive. I wonder what lucilles dad is like? They must get it from somewhere?

Hes raised 3 children with questionable views. Then his 4th is incredibly anxious and his wife seems very anxious too. It makes you think what is he like at home? Makes me worry a bit for lucilles mum. Then he allowed his youngest daughter to have that creepy age gap relationship.

That comment from Micheal is proper weird and possessive. Absolute massive red flag, Id run for the bleeping hills! Shes not his Lucille
I do like lucille too don't really have a big problem with her. You're right about natasha she always seems frosty and quite nasty.
Maybe a little stuck up. Very stand offish.
Laura too seems like that too at times.
Lucilles mum is lovely I think 😊
She really cares for all her children and takes good care of them. Doesn't matter what age they are, to a mother they will always be her babies.
We've not seen a lot of lucille's dad but he seems like a nice friendly guy.
We don't really know what her dad is like.
Obviously we don't know how else he acts behind cameras. Her mum and dad do take very good care of their family.

At the same time, why did he do nothing about his daughter with a much older creepy looking pervy guy.
No father would stand by. There's so much that has gone on and they don't seem to try and step in. Of course they will step in now and support laura with the baby.
How could anyone be ok with the relationship laura was in.

I think Laura knows now that everyone will be saying and thinking "We told you so"
She was even on lucille's channel before that video talking about her age gap and defending it and getting really defensive.
Look how that relationship turned out.
She was immature wouldn't listen to advice.

Doesn't matter now cause she has her baby to love. She will do a lot of maturing and growing up with a baby to care for.

Reactions: 1
I do like lucille too don't really have a big problem with her. You're right about natasha she always seems frosty and quite nasty.
Maybe a little stuck up. Very stand offish.
Laura too seems like that too at times.
Lucilles mum is lovely I think 😊
She really cares for all her children and takes good care of them. Doesn't matter what age they are, to a mother they will always be her babies.
We've not seen a lot of lucille's dad but he seems like a nice friendly guy.
We don't really know what her dad is like.
Obviously we don't know how else he acts behind cameras. Her mum and dad do take very good care of their family.

At the same time, why did he do nothing about his daughter with a much older creepy looking pervy guy.
No father would stand by. There's so much that has gone on and they don't seem to try and step in. Of course they will step in now and support laura with the baby.
How could anyone be ok with the relationship laura was in.

I think Laura knows now that everyone will be saying and thinking "We told you so"
She was even on lucille's channel before that video talking about her age gap and defending it and getting really defensive.
Look how that relationship turned out.
She was immature wouldn't listen to advice.

Doesn't matter now cause she has her baby to love. She will do a lot of maturing and growing up with a baby to care for.
It’s too late now for her parents to step in I feel bad for her she’ll be forever attached to that disgusting creep of an ex-boyfriend but how was her mum okay with it Laura might of thought of herself as mature but she’s clearly not why couldn’t she find someone her own age it’s going to be tough being a single mum but see seems independent so I’m sure she’ll be fine

Reactions: 4
Damn we are almost on the second thread :ROFLMAO: for someone so dull and unexciting we do have a lot to say about Lucille 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s too late now for her parents to step in I feel bad for her she’ll be forever attached to that disgusting creep of an ex-boyfriend but how was her mum okay with it Laura might of thought of herself as mature but she’s clearly not why couldn’t she find someone her own age it’s going to be tough being a single mum but see seems independent so I’m sure she’ll be fine
I wish her all the best with baby lola. She is a single mum but living at home for the moment with her baby she will have plenty help. She's a first time young mum and she will need it. Its good she has people who will help and cares for her.
After it all went wrong with her ex and she was no longer moving out to live with him in their own place. She definitely wouldn't be moving now after finding out she was pregnant. She'd need to stay at home for a bit where she has help. She can move out when she's a bit older and her and lola can have their own home.

I just hope it will always be Laura waking up at 2 or 3am to give her, her early morning feeds. It wouldn't be fair to get their mam to do that sometimes. She's already done all that. It's alright every now and again if they want to. It should be always laura taking all the care of her baby. The others can help out and give her a break. It should be Laura waking up early to give her, her early morning feeds. She's a mother now this is what she has to do now. It is tough. She will get used to it like lots of others have too.

Her dad has to wake early for work. Just hope a crying baby doesn't disturb her parents too much. I can imagine the baby crying. In the night and Laura gets up to settle her and the rest of the family are sleeping.
It's tough. I'm sure none of them mind and they know about babies and what will happen.

You're right far too late to step in.
I don't know why her mam or dad didn't step in either. Maybe they just let their kids make their own decisions and they always support them no matter how bad it is.
Like their daughter having a older boyfriend getting pregnant by him. Didn't seem to have a problem with it. I think they were afraid to push her away or lose her.
Some parents are like that.

I bet Laura now wouldn't change anything for the world cause she has her baby Lola 😊

Just caught up what a scummy disgusting family. So they all follow Daniel and don’t correct him or tell him it’s wrong. Wtf . They are such a close family too. The parents have failed massively if he is till living under their roof he should be told . All theses kids being born into such a toxic environment.

Lucille’s mum seems lovely but her parenting is just not good her son is a prick let’s be real she’s had two of her daughters get pregnant very young by their boyfriend’s none of them have gone to college kids need direction and their mum seems to just go with the flow let them do whatever they want

Remember when she was doing her eyebrows like this bless her 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was watching the video titled “Laura gets a YouTube channel” it real says a lot about their family Lucille’s says she doesn’t want to move out, Daniel is screaming in the background Lucille for a few seconds, Lucille’s says Natasha is not allowing Rosie to be on camera anymore, Natasha must of changed her mind rosies in basically ever video now

Reactions: 2
'#2 never eats fruit, vlogs so boring you'll put them on mute' lmaooo I suck at these. I don't know how people manage to come up with something witty

Lucille Maciver #2 can only cook a ready meal but remember she’s only Michael’s Lucille.
😭😭😭😭 SCREAMINGGGG. That has a nice ring to it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we even imagine how obsessed Lucille is going to be with Lola she’s fixated with Rosie and arthur and they don’t even live with her

Reactions: 6
Do we even have any name suggestions? She’s a bit bland there’s not much to come up with.
I tried to think of something but it’s like trying to come up with a thread title for a potato.

I just saw the comment Michael made. I didn’t have much of an opinion on him before now but that just is weird and the way he used capitals when saying MY Lucille. She isn’t yours you creepy weirdo saying that she probably likes him being possessive.

I reckon even though Laura doesn’t want her daughter on camera, (rightly so, I don’t think children should ever be shown online to strangers as they don’t have a choice and there’s so many weirdos out there) I just know Lucille will find a way to feature her, even if it is just a few quick glances as she moves the camera. She did that all the time with Laura. Lucille must be mortified that she can’t shove her camera in the baby’s face, as it’s the only interesting thing going on in her beige life.

Reactions: 4
I tried to think of something but it’s like trying to come up with a thread title for a potato.

I just saw the comment Michael made. I didn’t have much of an opinion on him before now but that just is weird and the way he used capitals when saying MY Lucille. She isn’t yours you creepy weirdo saying that she probably likes him being possessive.

I reckon even though Laura doesn’t want her daughter on camera, (rightly so, I don’t think children should ever be shown online to strangers as they don’t have a choice and there’s so many weirdos out there) I just know Lucille will find a way to feature her, even if it is just a few quick glances as she moves the camera. She did that all the time with Laura. Lucille must be mortified that she can’t shove her camera in the baby’s face, as it’s the only interesting thing going on in her beige life.
I think Michael was trying to act like a big strong man saying this is MY Lucille when it just came across creepy and possessive af

Can we even imagine how obsessed Lucille is going to be with Lola she’s fixated with Rosie and arthur and they don’t even live with her
Yes, and she's not allowed to film her. That will be a killer for lucille. I can imagine she had thoughts of all the videos with baby lola. Baby's first bath, bringing baby on walk. Etc. I'm glad laura said no to lucille filming, this is her life and she doesn’t want her child put on the Internet which is her right.
That video you talked about before about being loud in the house. Laura started her own channel but that quickly ended. I remember she started up again one time but that ended too. She likes her privacy.
I think maybe one day she might allow lucille to film a tiny clip of lola but that will be it. It's going to be hard for lucille to work around the baby and avoid getting her on video if laura was walking around with her or in the living room with her.
She can always edit out any accidental shots if laura or the baby get caught on camera. It will get more interesting lucilles vlogs when the baby is home and lucille is filming again. We can see how it will be in the house now with the baby.

Yes, and she's not allowed to film her. That will be a killer for lucille. I can imagine she had thoughts of all the videos with baby lola. Baby's first bath, bringing baby on walk. Etc. I'm glad laura said no to lucille filming, this is her life and she doesn’t want her child put on the Internet which is her right.
That video you talked about before about being loud in the house. Laura started her own channel but that quickly ended. I remember she started up again one time but that ended too. She likes her privacy.
I think maybe one day she might allow lucille to film a tiny clip of lola but that will be it. It's going to be hard for lucille to work around the baby and avoid getting her on video if laura was walking around with her or in the living room with her.
She can always edit out any accidental shots if laura or the baby get caught on camera. It will get more interesting lucilles vlogs when the baby is home and lucille is filming again. We can see how it will be in the house now with the baby.
I’d say she’s home well if she didn’t need a c-section and everything went well,so maybe the next video will be the first with the baby in the house

I’d say she’s home well if she didn’t need a c-section and everything went well,so maybe the next video will be the first with the baby in the house
Yes you're probably right 😊

You know Michael with his "Petal" thing 🤢 I feel gross just typing that.
He reminds me of a grandad in a way even though his age. People have said he treats lucille like a child and I agree. But I think he treats her like how a grandad would treat a child. He's loving and caring. He's very old school. Has that feeling about him. Respectful. From what we've seen doesn't act like a typical loud guy. He wears the flat caps I know that's fashion or a preference. He likes them.
He calls her Petal which is something only like a grandad would say.

This might be strange to say but I think he might be one of these people who are born with a part of someone else's life reincarnated from the past. No one can tell.
A part of someone's past life.
A respectful guy from the 50s or 40s who was a grandad when women were really respected.

He just totally reminds me of a grandad.
He treats her like a child but how a grandad would. Might be weird.

Michael or anyone else going around like this can't really tell but all their little personal habits are really from someone else's life that was born long before them.

Just a crazy wild theory. This has happened many times in the world. People being born with other people's traits from another life.

Michael totally at times reminds me of how a grandad is with a child.

Or maybe that's just how he is 😂 but I like my theory

Last edited:
I forgot about the whole housecoat thing that's a very old way of saying it.
I know others might but it's mostly dressing gown to everyone else these days.
Sounds like what you call it from say the 50s.

Michael wouldn't have a clue about any of this, it's just how he is to himself.
When it's really parts of someone elses life.
A interesting theory a little crazy but it happens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.