Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LS932

At least she's stopped going on about her UTI's. Probably caught it off of Mikey boys dirty penis.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

gukkies

What was the point of that mukbang video? She asked on Instagram for "deep" questions yet answered the same generic questions that we can figure out the answers to from her vlogs or comments. Wouldn't exactly call them deep - more so just safe and pertaining to her own life. It feels like a bit of a cop out considering I know myself and others asked some actual "deep" questions. She really is so afraid to have a voice/opinion, or to even assert herself as someone with thoughts about anything else going on in the world other than McDonald's opening their drive thru.

Reactions: 8

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I was having a nosey rosey at her Facebook, not much going on there but her brother has a few questionable posts on his Facebook page. 😐
Wow I just looked at some of the posts he has shared and by the looks of things, he has xenophobic views (this could explain why Lucille hasn't really spoken out about the BLM movement if the whole family thinks like that) and is also slightly misogynistic towards women (seeing them as sexual objects and making jokes about how they should be the ones doing housework & washing). It would explain why all the women in the family only aspire to be stay-at-home mums.

• Angry

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I don’t think I can bring myself to watch her room tour, genuinely might cry if I have to hear about her bed covers and how much she likes them again

• Haha

Coffeelover23

Yes Lucille a sprout is a vegetable! I don’t believe for one minute she didn’t know that which makes me think she was acting dumb to try and come across as ‘cute’ which is pathetic. Grow up.

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Does anyone else find it strange how she continues to frequently vlog despite the fact most of her family strongly dislike being on camera? The fact her brother no longer wants to even be mentioned, nevermind be filmed says it all.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Oh look, a bikini haul from a cheap brand amidst a global pandemic where people can't go on holiday or even visit their local swimming pool!

IAmNeverSatisfied

878AB270-3170-4788-8F54-93458ADF9EDA.png

89D3E3E3-8D1A-44D5-A923-08F34F117296.png
Is it just me who feels a bit icky watching her mukbangs? She speaks with her mouth full and seems to only chew her food once before swallowing. I just feel like there’s a lack of etiquette in mukbangs.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
How does someone get to 21(22?) years old and not know what fabric softener is? Doubt it’s that her mother ‘loves cleaning’ as she said and more a case you she has to do everything because that lot won’t put down the chocolate, get off their arses and pull their weight.
Well I’m 24, so only a few years older than Lucille. Since the age of 15 I was cooking meals for myself and my family, by the age of 21 me and my now husband bought out first home together and now have a daughter. She is very immature for her age, she’s more like a young teenage girl than a young woman. She has a lot of growing up to do.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
Feeling sick in the morning eh Lucille? 🙄 I bet she’s pregnant.
Imagine that content
- what I eat in a day whilst pregnant (same shite as usual)
- my baby needs jabs but I’m too anxious to call the doctors (but not to meet men off the internet), which will be part 2 of ‘I’m im labour but too anxious to give birth’

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I thought that was kind of odd as well? If four of them put in 2.99 a month the they could have four devices and all use it as they please which would make more sense than Lucille only being able to watch it when Daniel doesn’t. I think Netflix would defo be worth it for them as they could all watch on their own devices and not need to worry about box sets which are so expensive. I know Netflix doesn’t have everything but at least there’s always something new to watch. One less McDonald’s a week and they could afford it easily.
That's the thing though- they would rather spend their money on McDonald's, Burger King and Costa. Things like Netflix and family holidays are less important. It's like they value short-term happiness over long-term happiness.

LS932

She needs to conquer certain aspects of her social anxiety. Too frightened to go to Tesco? How is this girl going to actually live life?

Michael honestly gives me the creeps and I think Lucille can do way better than him. I think he likes that she is so shy and has little confidence cause she’ll never meet other boys 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Next will be, “staring at my laptop as I eat an Easter egg”
Except she can’t because she didn’t get an Easter egg. Well, except for the one from her parents on Easter. And the one from her parents after Easter. And the ones she bought and had before lockdown. But other than that, she didn’t even get an Easter egg 😭

• Haha