Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe if we all commented it on her next video. She'll have to see it then and even If she doesnt reply itll make her other viewers aware and they might keep on bringing it up aswell. Eventually she'll have to address it
I would comment on her next video but I doubt she’s going to confront Daniel about the things he’s said so is there really a point 😕

Yes I'm going to message her. I think she needs to know. Going to say about all the racist stuff the degrading to women posts. The dark and disturbing stuff. If anything happens I'll let you know. I'm sure they know already but they need to know others find it really disturbing. This is only looking out for lucille there has been people into dark and weird stuff and end up hurting people or killing. Feel better bringing it to her attention how wrong it is. We could be preventing something bad in the future happening. You never know. Seen this happen many times and people don't step in to help.
She probably gets a lot of dm’s you’d be better off commenting on her next video

Reactions: 2
Oh my god, I've sent her a message and I mentioned everything. I said I meant her no harm. She needed to know. I'm probably going to be on a vlog soon, my crazy obsessed subscriber 🤣 at least I've just given her content and a video idea. I mentioned him using the n word especially with the blm movement at the moment. Pretty bad her brother being so racist and using that word at the moment

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, I've sent her a message and I mentioned everything. I said I meant her no harm. She needed to know. I'm probably going to be on a vlog soon, my crazy obsessed subscriber 🤣 at least I've just given her content and a video idea. I mentioned him using the n word especially with the blm movement at the moment. Pretty bad her brother being so racist and using that word at the moment
Wait no way did Daniel actually say the n word I didn’t see that

Reactions: 1
Maybe if we all commented it on her next video. She'll have to see it then and even If she doesnt reply itll make her other viewers aware and they might keep on bringing it up aswell. Eventually she'll have to address it
We should all comment till something is done about it

Wait no way did Daniel actually say the n word I didn’t see that
Someone up above said he was. He was saying the n word and insulting the lgbt community and lots more. Near everything he shares is disturbing. You have to scroll further way down I think

Just looked at Daniels profile again. He has some weird and disgusting taste. A woman pulling down her knickers and taking a big tit behind a car. You can see the tit coming out of her 🤢 so all the stuff he shares is either racist, disturbing and frightening or disgusting. Everything he shares is Weird. Going to shut up about Daniel cause don't want to annoy people. If anything happens with the message I sent I'll let you know but I doubt it

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
I always wondered if there was something wrong with Daniel. In Lucilles vlogs he used to be very aggressive and overly rude to the point where I thought there might be something more than just a moody teenager. Obviously I don’t know but I remember being shocked at the constant nastiness that came from him.

I always wondered if there was something wrong with Daniel. In Lucilles vlogs he used to be very aggressive and overly rude to the point where I thought there might be something more than just a moody teenager. Obviously I don’t know but I remember being shocked at the constant nastiness that came from him.
Yes, I remember in an old vlog where Lucille and Laura were giving gifts to their mum (I can't remember if it was for her birthday or Mother's Day), Daniel was making patronising and sarcastic comments the whole time in the background. I think Lucille tried to brush it off as him "joking around" or something like that, but he was actually being so rude and disrespectful.

Reactions: 7
Yes, I remember in an old vlog where Lucille and Laura were giving gifts to their mum (I can't remember if it was for her birthday or Mother's Day), Daniel was making patronising and sarcastic comments the whole time in the background. I think Lucille tried to brush it off as him "joking around" or something like that, but he was actually being so rude and disrespectful.
If you go through down his profile you can pick up on lots of offensive things. He shares all these posts making fun of different communities. I seen one he shared towards the lgtb community a offensive meme. I seen that one about man and woman and a dishwas(her)

Reactions: 1
Little dig at Michael here? 🤣
Yes, it's a dressing gown not a house coat. Lucille said it's dressing gown and Michael kept saying it, like it's so weird. House coat is weird not dressing gown.

If Daniel has such extreme views, it’s possible Lucille has milder ignorant views as well. Natasha liking his posts shows they were raised in a house where it’s deemed acceptable. As someone said it may explain why she’s very quiet on topics where she should use her platform for good. If she doesn’t support it, she probs keeps her mouth shut so she doesn’t face backlash. If she doesn’t share the same views this is a great time for her to prove she has a backbone and address it. A simple “my brother has posted offensive things, and I’ve spoken with him and do not share the same views” would earn her a great deal of respect. She can’t stop Daniel, but at least it shows she’s not like him. However, I expect it will be radio silence on the issue.

Reactions: 9
If Daniel has such extreme views, it’s possible Lucille has milder ignorant views as well. Natasha liking his posts shows they were raised in a house where it’s deemed acceptable. As someone said it may explain why she’s very quiet on topics where she should use her platform for good. If she doesn’t support it, she probs keeps her mouth shut so she doesn’t face backlash. If she doesn’t share the same views this is a great time for her to prove she has a backbone and address it. A simple “my brother has posted offensive things, and I’ve spoken with him and do not share the same views” would earn her a great deal of respect. She can’t stop Daniel, but at least it shows she’s not like him. However, I expect it will be radio silence on the issue.
Yeh I agree, I Havant been able to find his fb but just seeing things on here.. wow.. it’s very unusual (although I know not impossible) that 2 people in a family have totally opposing views from everyone else.. these posts genuinely seem like the kind of thing Hugh school shooters in the usa post (extreme but as an example )

878AB270-3170-4788-8F54-93458ADF9EDA.png

89D3E3E3-8D1A-44D5-A923-08F34F117296.png
Is it just me who feels a bit icky watching her mukbangs? She speaks with her mouth full and seems to only chew her food once before swallowing. I just feel like there’s a lack of etiquette in mukbangs.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 165772
View attachment 165775Is it just me who feels a bit icky watching her mukbangs? She speaks with her mouth full and seems to only chew her food once before swallowing. I just feel like there’s a lack of etiquette in mukbangs.
Her eating manners are appalling generally. She just shovels it all down as fast as she possibly can like a starved animal and talks with her mouth jammed with food. Disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think the baby has arrived yet. Her due date was the 24th. I know lucille would probably hold out to do a vlog just to announce it. Or she might just do a instagram story. She's quiet so don't think she is here yet but if she was lucille would hold out to do a big announcement.

I’m not sure if Lola is here yet, but I would agree I think lucille would have announced it by now if she was, maybe not right away but we’re looking at 3 days after the due date so maybe she will be a late birth. Or maybe Laura’s been in labour for a long time, I hope not because that sounds awful.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone think the baby has arrived yet. Her due date was the 24th. I know lucille would probably hold out to do a vlog just to announce it. Or she might just do a instagram story. She's quiet so don't think she is here yet but if she was lucille would hold out to do a big announcement.
Laura’s instagram bio still says the due date but that would probably be the last thing on her mind to change it after just having a baby my guess is she’s still pregnant

I first started watching lucille cause I like how normal her vlogs were and they still are. Now I can really see how dull she is and often her vlogs are boring to watch. I skip through parts sometimes. Please tell me if this is too mean to lucille but I think her vlogs are boring but she is really fun to talk about on here, so she has that going for her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I first started watching lucille cause I like how normal her vlogs were and they still are. Now I can really see how dull she is and often her vlogs are boring to watch. I skip through parts sometimes. Please tell me if this is too mean to lucille but I think her vlogs are boring but she is really fun to talk about on here, so she has that going for her :ROFLMAO:
I’m the same I don’t watch her vlogs anymore there all so boring and repetitive I only watch her q&a’s ,mukbangs and other videos like that that she makes it’s a waste of 15 minutes of my life to watch her vlogs 😅

lucille’s just posted should I comment about Micheal

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.