Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Report it to Facebook

Still can't see it

Got it. Wow!!! Disturbing. I've just reported his profile for "sharing inappropriate things"
It's good you've reported it. Isn't it really disturbing. I'm honestly shook by it. He shares racist posts, videos, posts putting down women and disabled. If we see Daniel again on lucille's vlogs we're going to be deeply disturbed by him. We'll be watching him closely. It's terrible the stuff he shares. I think he's always seemed a bit odd. Should delete his whole Facebook. It's really upsetting stuff. Not normal.

Reactions: 3
If you’re not confident to drive further than five minutes to your work you shouldn’t have a licence. Anxiety (which she doesn’t have) or not you’re a danger to other road users if that’s how you treat driving. She should take a pass plus course and stop talking publicly about how she’s not capable of being on the road.

Reactions: 11
If you’re not confident to drive further than five minutes to your work you shouldn’t have a licence. Anxiety (which she doesn’t have) or not you’re a danger to other road users if that’s how you treat driving. She should take a pass plus course and stop talking publicly about how she’s not capable of being on the road.
She could have had more lessons with her instructor once she’d passed to help her go over things that worried her
(I had a lesson once I passed on roundabouts, there’s lots of confusing ones by me, really helped)
Or like you said, pass plus. Or just get a grip, if you’ve learnt and passed then just get on with it, it’s not like the rules of the road are completely different because you’re 3 hours away from home, use a satnav, look at the route beforehand, common sense really

Reactions: 6
She could have had more lessons with her instructor once she’d passed to help her go over things that worried her
(I had a lesson once I passed on roundabouts, there’s lots of confusing ones by me, really helped)
Or like you said, pass plus. Or just get a grip, if you’ve learnt and passed then just get on with it, it’s not like the rules of the road are completely different because you’re 3 hours away from home, use a satnav, look at the route beforehand, common sense really
Correct. Plenty bad drivers have a good day and pass and plenty good drivers have a bad day and fail. There’s no way she should be speaking like this about driving after passing a year ago. Her sisters don’t drive so probably don’t think much of it but she needs to grow up and either stop driving or get herself some more lessons/experience. It worries me that people like that are on the roads.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I understand the unknown must be scary but the longer she puts it off the higher the risk when she does make a long journey. Put it this way I wouldn’t feel safe ever getting in a car with her and I sure as heck wouldn’t let a child be in her car if she’s that nervous.

Sorry to go on about Daniel. I find it interesting he shared a post about negan returning to the walking dead maybe. He's a very rough and brutal character. He beat glen to a pulp. I've never seen the episodes with him but I've seen clips and I seen the clip with Glen I had to keep looking away. Daniel sharing that implies that he likes him or something. This is a guy who beats people to death. I can see why Daniel might like his character after seeing the stuff he posts and a video with a gun. Some of his posts are really gross to me. Like the one about I'm having a wank. It was a meme he was posting. We're all grown ups but if I was seeing that as his sister I'd be grossed out. The one with the girls and girl with the see through pants. He has lots of sisters and they'll be seeing this tit.

Sorry to go on about Daniel. I find it interesting he shared a post about negan returning to the walking dead maybe. He's a very rough and brutal character. He beat glen to a pulp. I've never seen the episodes with him but I've seen clips and I seen the clip with Glen I had to keep looking away. Daniel sharing that implies that he likes him or something. This is a guy who beats people to death. I can see why Daniel might like his character after seeing the stuff he posts and a video with a gun. Some of his posts are really gross to me. Like the one about I'm having a wank. It was a meme he was posting. We're all grown ups but if I was seeing that as his sister I'd be grossed out. The one with the girls and girl with the see through pants. He has lots of sisters and they'll be seeing this tit.
Seems like he has very fragile masculinity (not regarding racism and the anti Muslim matters) but the above posts. Maybe being in a house full of girls he feels the need to propose himself as an alpha male. Which it is not, it’s misogynistic and gross. He seems so quiet but in reality his views are way outdated and just not very PC. You’d expect better as we know lucilles mum to be a very nice person it seems, but maybe there’s more that goes on behind the scenes (I highly doubt it, it probably is just daniel) and it really explains why lucille never shares her views. Daniel should keep things like this to himself, these views really aren’t well regarded and rightfully so.

Seems like he has very fragile masculinity (not regarding racism and the anti Muslim matters) but the above posts. Maybe being in a house full of girls he feels the need to propose himself as an alpha male. Which it is not, it’s misogynistic and gross. He seems so quiet but in reality his views are way outdated and just not very PC. You’d expect better as we know lucilles mum to be a very nice person it seems, but maybe there’s more that goes on behind the scenes (I highly doubt it, it probably is just daniel) and it really explains why lucille never shares her views. Daniel should keep things like this to himself, these views really aren’t well regarded and rightfully so.
You're right he is so quiet but then it's the quiet disturbed ones you see gunning down kids in a school in america or attacking someone. They check their Internet history and see all the dark stuff they're into and it explains a lot. Not saying daniel is going to kill someone but the stuff he's into and looks at is exactly what you would look at if you were thinking of some real dark tit and killing.
I seriously feel like reaching out to lucille on instagram and saying can you have a word with your brother. Cause what he is sharing is really dark and disturbing. Maybe get him into therapy. They've probably seen it already but I can't imagine that they think it's ok.

Reactions: 1
You're right he is so quiet but then it's the quiet disturbed ones you see gunning down kids in a school in america or attacking someone. They check their Internet history and see all the dark stuff they're into and it explains a lot. Not saying daniel is going to kill someone but the stuff he's into and looks at is exactly what you would look at if you were thinking of some real dark tit and killing.
I seriously feel like reaching out to lucille on instagram and saying can you have a word with your brother. Cause what he is sharing is really dark and disturbing. They've probably seen it already but I can't imagine that they think it's ok.
It is seriously strange, I don’t know anyone who shares stuff like that. One of my friends finds pages on Instagram where they post gory stuff I wouldn’t even want to describe and so I block every one of those pages so he can’t send me the videos because he knows I hate it, plus we don’t talk anymore because he was a very veryyy misogynistic person (sorry very off topic but boys like Daniel are never good news!)

It is seriously strange, I don’t know anyone who shares stuff like that. One of my friends finds pages on Instagram where they post gory stuff I wouldn’t even want to describe and so I block every one of those pages so he can’t send me the videos because he knows I hate it, plus we don’t talk anymore because he was a very veryyy misogynistic person (sorry very off topic but boys like Daniel are never good news!)
I hate any of that really gory stuff and I've seen people sharing videos of animals being abused. Can't believe the stuff that people can share. I've never watched any of that dark stuff. I just found out that negan's bat he has in the walking dead is called lucille. Which he uses to smash open peoples heads. A weird and dark coincidence with lucilles name. I wonder what lucille might say if I message her, if she says anything at all. As long as she is made aware how other people are finding daniel really disturbing and what he shares not right

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I hate any of that really gory stuff and I've seen people sharing videos of animals being abused. Can't believe the stuff that people can share. I've never watched any of that dark stuff. I just found out that negan's bat he has in the walking dead is called lucille. Which he uses to smash open peoples heads. A weird and dark coincidence with lucilles name. I wonder what lucille might say if I message her, if she says anything at all. As long as she is made aware how other people are finding daniel really disturbing and what he shares not right
It’s worth letting her know, you never know it might affect brand deals/opportunities in the future etc

I just took a look and tbe farther down you go the worse it gets. Insulting members of the lgbt+ community, poc, asians, women, using the r and n word along with other slurs and much more. Hes basically insulted every minority and exposed himself as a huge bigot. Also when you click on the likes you can see that natasha likes a lot of the sexist stuff and said she related when Daniel compared women to a dishwasher. Shows how her bf must treat her and how women are generally treated in the mciver family. Theres also a decent amount of stuff about fighting with his mom, clearly the family isn't the perfect family that Lucille trys so hard to make us think. Tbe parent must be real pushovers letting him post this (and letting Laura date that creepy guy) or else they share the same views

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes I'm going to message her. I think she needs to know. Going to say about all the racist stuff the degrading to women posts. The dark and disturbing stuff. If anything happens I'll let you know. I'm sure they know already but they need to know others find it really disturbing. This is only looking out for lucille there has been people into dark and weird stuff and end up hurting people or killing. Feel better bringing it to her attention how wrong it is. We could be preventing something bad in the future happening. You never know. Seen this happen many times and people don't step in to help.

Reactions: 6
Yes I'm going to message her. I think she needs to know. Going to say about all the racist stuff the degrading to women posts. The dark and disturbing stuff. If anything happens I'll let you know. I'm sure they know already but they need to know others find it really disturbing. This is only looking out for lucille there has been people into dark and weird stuff and end up hurting people or killing. Feel better bringing it to her attention how wrong it is. We could be preventing something bad in the future happening. You never know. Seen this happen many times and people don't step in to help.
Knowing her if she replies she'll get all defensive like she did when we called out Laura dating that creepy guy and say it's not her problem or else not respond to you but complain on her vlog or story about how shes being attacked and how her anxiety cant handle it

I bet she will try and twist it and say we shouldn't be "stalking" her family on Facebook (even though their profiles are public). And maybe she will make some passive aggressive comments in a vlog/Instagram stories. If she does respond in that way, I will no longer be watching her videos. She is boring as fudge now anyway but I hope she has the decency to acknowledge her brother's posts are not right.
It will be interesting to see how she addresses this. If she tries to stand up for him, we know that she shares the same/similar views! I would not back up a family member if they were sharing posts like that.

I think her family know how daniel is cause said up above natasha agreed on a post about their mum being a dish washer. I think they might be ok with Daniel and what he says anyway. I'm going to try. Going to say I'm a subscriber and only looking out for her and I seen Daniels Facebook etc

Knowing her if she replies she'll get all defensive like she did when we called out Laura dating that creepy guy and say it's not her problem or else not respond to you but complain on her vlog or story about how shes being attacked and how her anxiety cant handle it
We were right about laura and the creepy guy. But they wouldn't listen :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
She won’t reply. I’ve messaged her a few times - really nice stuff but with some tips/encouragement (particular when she was referring to lockdown as isolation etc and giving really misleading inappropriate information out) and she just ignores it.

It's always the teenage boys with no respect and an obnoxious attitude that have the loveliest mothers who are trampled over by their sons. You can tell that's the case with Lucille's mum and Daniel. He seems like the type to have the utmost respect for his dad because "manly figure" and have no regard for his mum.

She won’t reply. I’ve messaged her a few times - really nice stuff but with some tips/encouragement (particular when she was referring to lockdown as isolation etc and giving really misleading inappropriate information out) and she just ignores it.
I don't expect to get a message back I'd be very surprised if I did. Just feel better bringing it to her attention

I don't expect to get a message back I'd be very surprised if I did. Just feel better bringing it to her attention
Maybe if we all commented it on her next video. She'll have to see it then and even If she doesnt reply itll make her other viewers aware and they might keep on bringing it up aswell. Eventually she'll have to address it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.