Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Micheal can’t afford it but you can buy a box of branded chocolates in Poundland he couldn’t be that broke that he can’t even afford that I didn’t watch the video but maybe he gave her a gift card or money and she just didn’t want to show it
I just to say I understand he mighn't be able to afford it. I'm not into money or expensive gifts myself. The bracelets my boyfriend gives me are a couple euro each. They're just cute little things. They mean more to me than a diamond necklace. So I understand money is not everything. I get given bigger gifts on christmas and my birthday. He'll just be somewhere and pick me up a little gift cause he was thinking of me. I have so many I could open a shop 😊 You're right lots of pound shops you can get high brand chocolate. I love the lindor chocolates she showed and the dairy box she showed. Would love them. 😋 Yummy.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Hopefully he’s planned something for when he’s able to see her?
I know I wouldn’t want to send anything expensive in the post, possibly he doesn’t?

Reactions: 1
I hope he has something planned for when they're together again. I hope he visits her too. There will be a baby too. So busy house but she has her own room so they can be alone

His family cafe might be struggling at the moment given the current circumstances, so with that as a consideration I would understand if he was struggling to splash out on a gift. He might have something planned for when he sees her, so I'll reserve any kind of opinion on that for now. I personally would be so happy with a bouquet of flowers from my girlfriend, but that's because my love language is more so about small gestures and reassurance, than gifts. I do find it a bit odd that the mention of his gift was such an afterthought, though.

But yeah, with Lucille... I almost feel like she doesn't belong in a relationship? That might sound weird, and I understand that it's her first relationship so maybe that plays into it, but she seems so unnatural. I have no problem with her relationship, but I struggle to ever watch anything where she's with Michael because everything feels so stiff and awkward. She does seem a lot more comfortable expressing love towards her family. I think, for me, she'll always just be one of those people I can't ever picture in a romantic or... otherwise setting. I've only ever seen her look relaxed or like herself when she's with her family. Also, in videos where they've kissed (I swear I've seen them kiss in videos??) it's been such an unpleasant viewing experience. I don't exactly want to see that on camera either way but when it's another couple I don't visibly cringe like I do when it's them.

Reactions: 4
I have a question I want to ask you's but it really might make ya cringe more than them kissing. Do you think her "first time" was with Michael. I am sorry for the imagery 😂 I've only wondered about it once but she seems very new to relationships. They are awkward together. Maybe it's new for both of them being in a relationship. Maybe she was with someone before. She talked about her first time in the girl talk video a month ago. Maybe Michael was her first time. I could be very wrong but I always feel her first has been with Michael.

Did anyone else think her presents were all a bit generic or something?
Like for someone who bangs on constantly about how close her family is and how they all know each other so well, they gave her socks and bath stuff. A bit like the haul you’d get from one too many rounds of secret Santa.
Or is she just than dull that they were the most exciting gifts anyone could think of for her?

Reactions: 2
I have a question I want to ask you's but it really might make ya cringe more than them kissing. Do you think her "first time" was with Michael. I am sorry for the imagery 😂 I've only wondered about it once but she seems very new to relationships. They are awkward together. Maybe it's new for both of them being in a relationship. Maybe she was with someone before. She talked about her first time in the girl talk video a month ago. Maybe Michael was her first time. I could be very wrong but I always feel her first has been with Michael.
I sort of wondered this as well In the girl talk with Natasha she said she uses condoms as birth control so basically implying that she wasn’t a virgin but how would she even find someone to sleep with she doesn’t go on nights out and isn’t Micheal her first boyfriend by the way they act around eachother I would say their eachother’s first’s she has had a very sheltered life so I doubt she has slept around before Micheal

Am I right in thinking Micheal only got her a bunch of flowers for her birthday? Like not even a card? They havent seen each other in 3 months its rhe perfect opportunity to do something special

I hate to say it but Lucille hes just not that into you.

Sorry but on minimum wage having 2/3 holidays plus a car outright?
Do you not pay rent? Food? Fuel? Insurance? My rent alone is 6k a year for a bleeping room?!

I would say that Lucille really doesnt indulge in payday treats. She very rarely buys anything apart from costa and mcdonalds. Not to stand up for lucille too much but she clearly saves the majority of her earnings, and spends it on things she really wants which is good.

I find her attitude to money actually a bit frustrating as I dont like it when people feel guilty for spending their own money, saving is good but youve also got to live your life and enjoy it.
That baffles me as i work full time and couldn't do all that. House, bills, etc then save for holidays etc!

I sort of wondered this as well In the girl talk with Natasha she said she uses condoms as birth control so basically implying that she wasn’t a virgin but how would she even find someone to sleep with she doesn’t go on nights out and isn’t Micheal her first boyfriend by the way they act around eachother I would say their eachother’s first’s she has had a very sheltered life so I doubt she has slept around before Micheal
Michael and her met on a dating app. Her getting a boyfriend was through an app. So I don't think she would just meet someone someplace and end up dating them. Cause she doesn't go on nights out or any of that. Lots of people hook up through apps and have one night stands. She definitely would not do that. I don't see how she would meet anyone to sleep with. She is definitely not the type to have a once off fling. So I'd say Michael is most likely her first.

Emotionally this girl appears so monotone.
In the birthday gift video the only thing I can honestly say I felt like she was whole heartedly happy with was the chocolate. The weird creepy boyfriend seemed like an after thought, she didn't really seem too impressed about flowers.
I honestly think the only reason she has followers is because people are intrigued by how boring she is, I watch her because I'm amazed by how anyone can so vanilla, she lacks a personality.

Reactions: 7
Emotionally this girl appears so monotone.
In the birthday gift video the only thing I can honestly say I felt like she was whole heartedly happy with was the chocolate. The weird creepy boyfriend seemed like an after thought, she didn't really seem too impressed about flowers.
I honestly think the only reason she has followers is because people are intrigued by how boring she is, I watch her because I'm amazed by how anyone can so vanilla, she lacks a personality.
Something I noticed while watching her older videos is that it seems like she's gotten more boring. In her old what i eat in a day videos she comes across much more lively and fun, it's weird because you'd think you'd get more comfortable with the camera overtime but she seems like she's only gotten more awkward.

Reactions: 5
Something I noticed while watching her older videos is that it seems like she's gotten more boring. In her old what i eat in a day videos she comes across much more lively and fun, it's weird because you'd think you'd get more comfortable with the camera overtime but she seems like she's only gotten more awkward.
I wonder if it’s because of her growth in views and subscribers, does it maybe make her more nervous? I’ve watched her since she had about 300 subscribers and I liked her personality back then. I also wonder if it’s just because now she’s an adult maybe she’s mellowing out a bit (if that’s the right expression)? I’m not sure but I definitely notice she’s not very energetic - nobodies asking her to be the next David Dobrik but a bit of energy and excitement even in her voice (and not just when she’s talking about biscuits) would go a long way.

Reactions: 5
Even if she was just a boring person, I’d probably still enjoy the content because she’s normal
But she’s got the most monotonous voice and lack of facial expression I’ve ever seen, it sometimes feels like she’s being forced to record and it’s just uncomfortable

Tbf I see why she lacks friends 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nobody I know would applaud me for wanting to spend my life working in retail. They would give me a good shake!

• Wow
  • Angry
Idk, kinda tired of the lowkey classism going on in this thread sometimes lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeh I don’t care what she wants to do for a job, not everyone can be in some high flying career, who cares. What I find strange is she seems to have no hobbies outside work either to make interesting content

Reactions: 9
Yeh I don’t care what she wants to do for a job, not everyone can be in some high flying career, who cares. What I find strange is she seems to have no hobbies outside work either to make interesting content
Exactly. I think ambition can come in other forms- a hobby/passion or just something she does for herself to grow as a person. Some comments about her work are unnecessary, tbh. She's a total homebody, but I get the feeling she's kinda stuck in the loop of work > edit > sleep, and then on the days off it's editing and family time. Which is fine if that's what she's into but it doesn't make for good content, and you can tell she's all out of ideas, especially with no one in her family wanting to make content with her or be on camera.

It’s not classism as such. She did well in her national 5’s but left school before doing highers. Nothing to do with class, you could be the poorest person going but stay on to 5th and 6th year to do highers and have a good future.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s not classism as such. She did well in her national 5’s but left school before doing highers. Nothing to do with class, you could be the poorest person going but stay on to 5th and 6th year to do highers and have a good future.
There's no doubt that she could have stayed on and took her education further, but that's a choice people seem to spite her for which I don't really get considering she was pursuing something she loved at the time. I think it would be great for her if she later chose to pursue childcare in some way again, but a few comments about her current work read badly. To me, when people constantly turn their nose up at her having a job in retail, that reads as classism. But maybe that's just me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.