Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know If Micheal is at college/uni or does he work full time in his Mums bakery? If it’s a family run buisness it could set him up nicely but where does that leave Lucille? She doesn’t want to move away from her family and if Micheal is working his way up to taking over the bakery when his mum is older surely he can’t move? Wouldn’t put it past her to want him to move though.

Reactions: 1
I think hes a truck/ lorry driver but I might be wrong

Plus a few trips every week to Costa
She's always harping on about how she never buys anything yet she's always "treating herself" to something she's "obsessed with"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know If Micheal is at college/uni or does he work full time in his Mums bakery? If it’s a family run buisness it could set him up nicely but where does that leave Lucille? She doesn’t want to move away from her family and if Micheal is working his way up to taking over the bakery when his mum is older surely he can’t move? Wouldn’t put it past her to want him to move though.
Their relationship won’t last past this lockdown. They’re probably not missing the awkward kissing and 30 second missionary

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their relationship won’t last past this lockdown. They’re probably not missing the awkward kissing and 30 second missionary
yeah i cant see them lasting AT ALL. I'm surprised Lucille hasn't followed both her sisters footsteps and got pregnant yet

Reactions: 2
She's always harping on about how she never buys anything yet she's always "treating herself" to something she's "obsessed with"
Or something that's super 'unique' even though it was probably mass produced in China and thousands of other people have the same thing. She has such a 'not like other girls' ego

Reactions: 6
Or something that's super 'unique' even though it was probably mass produced in China and thousands of other people have the same thing. She has such a 'not like other girls' ego
I had to laugh when she said leggings she got from new look were unique 😂

Reactions: 3
yeah i cant see them lasting AT ALL. I'm surprised Lucille hasn't followed both her sisters footsteps and got pregnant yet
She has been mentioning wanting children a lot recently so it probably won't be too long before she's pregnant too! Poor Michael will either have to leave his life behind and move to Inverness, or be a long-distance dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think hes a truck/ lorry driver but I might be wrong

Plus a few trips every week to Costa
Which is fine if you just have a coffee I guess but she is so greedy that every time she has to have drink, sandwich/ macaroni AND a huge cake

And the whinging about missing her family is doing my tree in.... she lives with 4 of them! I live alone. Have seen parents and a couple friends from drive way or through windows. Otherwise all online. My 40th was Easter Sunday.. plans all cancelled.
Missing my friends like crazy and their children but I'm not whinging all over YouTube about it! It just is what it is for now! She isn't the only one missing people right now.
Anyone else find her lack of friends but her utter obsession with her family a bit weird?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Which is fine if you just have a coffee I guess but she is so greedy that every time she has to have drink, sandwich/ macaroni AND a huge cake

And the whinging about missing her family is doing my tree in.... she lives with 4 of them! I live alone. Have seen parents and a couple friends from drive way or through windows. Otherwise all online. My 40th was Easter Sunday.. plans all cancelled.
Missing my friends like crazy and their children but I'm not whinging all over YouTube about it! It just is what it is for now! She isn't the only one missing people right now.
Anyone else find her lack of friends but her utter obsession with her family a bit weird?
I think she is so obsessed with her family because she understands she doesn’t fit in with anyone in her city. She should make more of an effort to have friends because like someone else stated previously she used to hang out with Megan a lot and amber too (although she said it’s just because they’re so far away) but there must be 100,000 people in Inverness so surely there’s a friend group for her?

I think she is so obsessed with her family because she understands she doesn’t fit in with anyone in her city. She should make more of an effort to have friends because like someone else stated previously she used to hang out with Megan a lot and amber too (although she said it’s just because they’re so far away) but there must be 100,000 people in Inverness so surely there’s a friend group for her?
Its hard though when you're older to make friends....a lot of peoples friendship groups are formed in school. But I guess she could meet people through work and try that way. That would seem the obvious connection. I think though she is quite shy and introvert which makes it harder.

Its hard though when you're older to make friends....a lot of peoples friendship groups are formed in school. But I guess she could meet people through work and try that way. That would seem the obvious connection. I think though she is quite shy and introvert which makes it harder.
I just don't think she's interested which is weird. She bleats on about social anxiety but works in retail and is happy as a pig in muck in Costa and busy restaurants..m

I just don't think she's interested which is weird. She bleats on about social anxiety but works in retail and is happy as a pig in muck in Costa and busy restaurants..m
No vlog yesterday I bet there's an "I wasn't feeling great or I didn't sleep" whinge.

Also the mother's totally hysterical over the top reactions to gifts. Absolutely cringeworthy.

Last edited:
  • Wow
She isn’t friends with Megan anymore. She did a Q&A on insta a while back and said they weren’t speaking anymore.

Reactions: 1
But did she remove her fake nails though? I am on the edge of my seat here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also spent HOURS ordering photos and left us on a cliffhanger over what she ordered 🙄
Oh my life. Today's was beyond boring. Why does she film such nothing ness?! I'd be embarrassed.
Since when is it called a Sunday'S roast? Does it belong to Sunday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
cant believe she ate lunch at FOUR in the afternoon!! May as well just have a snack and wait for dinner time.

This is really trivial but it bugged me so much when she kept saying sundays roast instead of Sunday roast 😂. Someone said this before but she kept saying I wan? I’m Scottish and I’ve only ever heard people use wan instead of one. It sounded so odd when she said it instead of won. Maybe it’s a regional thing tho.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.