Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should show her a deconstructed sausage so she knows what actually goes in it. Like they did on shows like Freaky Eaters and Supersize vs Superskinny.
Exactly.. especially those awful ones she is using.. also I am shocked at someone (nowadays) eating meat at every meal? I don’t eat much meat anymore, but is this normal?

Exactly.. especially those awful ones she is using.. also I am shocked at someone (nowadays) eating meat at every meal? I don’t eat much meat anymore, but is this normal?
No it’s definitely no normal to have meat with ever meal I have meat once a day for dinner and not every day Lucille has meat every meal and it’s not even good meat it processed junk that’s barely got meat in those sausages

Reactions: 2
Also the amount of salt!! So unhealthy, watching her videos just makes me think how insane it is we don’t teach nutrition as a standard at school
The crazy thing is this could be considered 'healthy' compared to her other what I eat in a days. She had some vegetables (even if she didn't know if they were vegetables), didn't gorge herself on chocolateand no fizzy drinks. Either she lied about what she ate because the criticism about her diet is getting to her, purposefully chose a day where she was having veg for dinner instead of McDonalds or a frozen meal, lied about the amount of snacks she was happening or finally decided to eat healthier, even though that video wasnt healthy, just marginally better that she normally eats

No it’s definitely no normal to have meat with ever meal I have meat once a day for dinner and not every day Lucille has meat every meal and it’s not even good meat it processed junk that’s barely got meat in those sausages
Pork 3 times a day and two out of those times it being highly processed is soso bad for you. No wonder her skins so bad and she never feels well. She might be relatively skinny now but shes going to have serious health problems when shes older

Reactions: 3
No it's definitely not normal, it is stupid given the vast scientific research showing what diets high in processed meats can lead to. The thing is, she will read these comments and take it as a personal attack thinking we are bullying her for not being a health guru. But the majority of us are concerned for her health, and with good reason. Even the NHS website says to limit processed meats. Unfortunately, I think it will take something big like a health scare before she realises what she is doing to herself.

If you are reading this Lucille, just google 'processed meat carcinogen' and educate yourself.

The crazy thing is this could be considered 'healthy' compared to her other what I eat in a days. She had some vegetables (even if she didn't know if they were vegetables), didn't gorge herself on chocolateand no fizzy drinks. Either she lied about what she ate because the criticism about her diet is getting to her, purposefully chose a day where she was having veg for dinner instead of McDonalds or a frozen meal, lied about the amount of snacks she was happening or finally decided to eat healthier, even though that video wasnt healthy, just marginally better that she normally eats

Pork 3 times a day and two out of those times it being highly processed is soso bad for you. No wonder her skins so bad and she never feels well. She might be relatively skinny now but shes going to have serious health problems when shes older
i think if she was ever tested she would be one of those people who is thin in appearance but actually has a lot of internal fat around organs etc

i think if she was ever tested she would be one of those people who is thin in appearance but actually has a lot of internal fat around organs etc
Surely she would. Couldn't not be.
Didn't she on top of her three monstrous plates of food, have a huge slab of vienetta shovelled down in huge spoonfuls followed by a bag of chocolate fingers?

• Sick
Aw this poor girl had to take a few days off... her vlogs about her ‘Sunday’s roast’ and playing Animal crossing must be really hard... especially when there’s paramedics and nurses doing 12+ hour shifts on the frontline right now. The amount of self pity and righteousness she has is shocking.

Reactions: 9
Aw this poor girl had to take a few days off... her vlogs about her ‘Sunday’s roast’ and playing Animal crossing must be really hard... especially when there’s paramedics and nurses doing 12+ hour shifts on the frontline right now. The amount of self pity and righteousness she has is shocking.
I know, right. Some of us are still working and living alone.. she's holed up at home pxing about with her family having a pity party. Really needs to grow up.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if being an influencer makes people so self centred and lazy, or these kind of people go into this field.. see Hannah gale, Zoe Sugg etc etc etc

Reactions: 5
To be fair to her, I’ve seen to her do the washing up a handful of times.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen her recent vlog? I just feel like she is churning out the same material each day! She would be better off doing a weekly vlog, or even just a couple days joined together - would take alot of stress away for her, and would keep her viewers entertained a bit more.

Reactions: 3
I guarantee she bought at least ten bars of chocolate that she'll gorge herself of and finish in a few days when she went to the shop

Reactions: 1
A 14 minute tour of a room the size of a shoe box and jubilant that at 21 she had been out on her bike alone?! Really ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think I can bring myself to watch her room tour, genuinely might cry if I have to hear about her bed covers and how much she likes them again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster here.

I've watched Lucille for a couple of years now (mostly as background noise or skipping through the videos because nothing! ever! happens!) but have constantly found myself eye-rolling and cringing. I don't know if it's just me but I find her horrifically boring, bland, like there is absolutely zero substance to her. She's utterly boring and seems very 'basic'; always laughing at unfunny things, saying god-awful cringey things, making liking FRIENDS her entire personality, showing 'inspiring' quotes that remind me of something my granny would post on Facebook. I just wish she would have a bit more substance to her. I feel like there aren't many layers to her as a person. She doesn't need to be career driven by any means- I'm sorry but a career is not for everyone, and if anything, most career driven people wouldn't have their pleasures in life without others working in retail. However, her content would be so much less repetitive and boring if she took up some hobbies, invested some time in gaining a new skill or venturing into something creative. She would benefit from perhaps even starting a series where she takes on a new skill and documents it through a week- making outside-of-her-comfort-zone meals from scratch, following along with a recipe that requires a good half-hour in the kitchen and some spices!!! seasoning!!, trying to, idk, follow along with a Bob Ross painting for god's sake. Anything. She generally seems good-natured and like she means well, but god, she's just incredibly 'what you see is all you get'.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time poster here.

I've watched Lucille for a couple of years now (mostly as background noise or skipping through the videos because nothing! ever! happens!) but have constantly found myself eye-rolling and cringing. I don't know if it's just me but I find her horrifically boring, bland, like there is absolutely zero substance to her. She's utterly boring and seems very 'basic'; always laughing at unfunny things, saying god-awful cringey things, making liking FRIENDS her entire personality, showing 'inspiring' quotes that remind me of something my granny would post on Facebook. I just wish she would have a bit more substance to her. I feel like there aren't many layers to her as a person. She doesn't need to be career driven by any means- I'm sorry but a career is not for everyone, and if anything, most career driven people wouldn't have their pleasures in life without others working in retail. However, her content would be so much less repetitive and boring if she took up some hobbies, invested some time in gaining a new skill or venturing into something creative. She would benefit from perhaps even starting a series where she takes on a new skill and documents it through a week- making outside-of-her-comfort-zone meals from scratch, following along with a recipe that requires a good half-hour in the kitchen and some spices!!! seasoning!!, trying to, idk, follow along with a Bob Ross painting for god's sake. Anything. She generally seems good-natured and like she means well, but god, she's just incredibly 'what you see is all you get'.
Yes ! Part of what I first like about her was she was just normal, it was nice to see but it became so so boring because there’s no substance to her
I think of people like click for taz, grackle and Lucille could easily start making that style of content & still be her.
A week of outfits from charity shops, budget videos etc instead of the same what I ate today !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.