Lucille Maciver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think the whole family is on the spectrum/ if anyone isn’t they were raised in a family where it’s socially ‘normal’.. not that being autistic is wrong or anything, loads of people are on the spectrum and live their life never knowing!

Reactions: 3
Lucille was asking for questions yesterday for a Q and A. Just now she had another post last chance. She did say ask absolutely anything. Not sure if it's deep or not. I asked her "was her first time with Michael" Maybe it's weird but we've wondered before I just wanted to confirm our suspicions. So if that question appears in her Q&A it was from me. Not being mean or anything to her. Just curiousity. Thought why the hell not 😂 couldn't think of anything else on the spot

Ya, it's not really a deep soul searching question. More like that girl talk video she did I know.

Last edited:
I spammed with so many questions - both for my own curiosity and to hopefully invoke some pretty interesting answers. I asked her about politics, so hopefully she's ready to use her platform for that 😳

Reactions: 4
I asked her what her 5 year plan is... I'm super curious what she expects she'll do in the next couple of years.. does anyone think she'll move in with Michael? I highly doubt it. I know she's mentioned buying a house before but I think she'll buy one as close to her family home as possible.
if i was her, living in a small house with my siblings and a new baby on the way, it'd be way too cramped and i'd be desperate for my own space... probably why i don't find her relatable as she's clearly obsessed with her family

Reactions: 5
I asked her what her 5 year plan is... I'm super curious what she expects she'll do in the next couple of years.. does anyone think she'll move in with Michael? I highly doubt it. I know she's mentioned buying a house before but I think she'll buy one as close to her family home as possible.
if i was her, living in a small house with my siblings and a new baby on the way, it'd be way too cramped and i'd be desperate for my own space... probably why i don't find her relatable as she's clearly obsessed with her family
Lucille and Micheal seem like a dead end relationship both of them are a bit weird so they’ll stay together for a few years but won’t move in together or any of that stuff

Reactions: 4
She's not your everyday family person. She's completely obsessed. Half the time when she talks of her family, she sounds like she's in love honestly. She shows more excitement talking about her family members than she ever does Michael. I think her first love will always be family and Michael and any future spouses just have to live with that. I really think it's hard for her to show real excitement for anyone else other than family. Looking forward to this q&a cause it sounds like it be interesting with all our different questions. Depends on what she picks. Ya it's going to be tight in her house with the baby.

Her what I got for my birthday. All excited talking about what her family got her and at the last minute "my boyfriend got me these flowers" wasn't very excited. The difference between the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I agree, of course I’m sure most of us have some sore of adoration for our family at the end of the day they are your blood. But with Lucille it seems to be what makes up the majority of her personality. I’m an auntie myself and of course I have a lot of love for my nieces and my nephew but I don’t constantly swoon over how much I love being an auntie and how great the kids are to people who know me.

Reactions: 6
Definitely agree. the way she talks about her niece and nephew makes me cringe so much.. i don't think i'll even be that obsessed with my own kids😆
imagine being in your twenties and your biggest achievement in life is being an auntie...

Reactions: 9
I agree, of course I’m sure most of us have some sore of adoration for our family at the end of the day they are your blood. But with Lucille it seems to be what makes up the majority of her personality. I’m an auntie myself and of course I have a lot of love for my nieces and my nephew but I don’t constantly swoon over how much I love being an auntie and how great the kids are to people who know me.
That's exactly what I'm talking about. We all love our families. She takes it to the extreme. I think that's all her personality all she has to talk about on the vlogs. I'm an auntie too and I love them to bits. I wouldn't go on the way she does either. Constantly swooning over them and they're so great. I love being an auntie but it's great that ya can give them back. That's the best 😂 bet lucille would never dare to say that.

I'm extremely family orientated but I don't think I've ever looked that excited over anything other than my girlfriend and my homemade mac and cheese. Different strokes for different folks, huh?

She's not your everyday family person. She's completely obsessed. Half the time when she talks of her family, she sounds like she's in love honestly. She shows more excitement talking about her family members than she ever does Michael. I think her first love will always be family and Michael and any future spouses just have to live with that. I really think it's hard for her to show real excitement for anyone else other than family. Looking forward to this q&a cause it sounds like it be interesting with all our different questions. Depends on what she picks. Ya it's going to be tight in her house with the baby.

Her what I got for my birthday. All excited talking about what her family got her and at the last minute "my boyfriend got me these flowers" wasn't very excited. The difference between the two.
It really is obsession. I'm an only child and I adore my friend's children.. as a "surrogate Auntie " but not to the point of obsession. It's almost creepy with her.

It really is obsession. I'm an only child and I adore my friend's children.. as a "surrogate Auntie " but not to the point of obsession. It's almost creepy with her.
I agree with you 100% :) Of course we all love and adore our friends children, nieces and nephews. But we don't go on about them all the time or be all over them all the time.

I agree with you 100% :) Of course we all love and adore our friends children, nieces and nephews. But we don't go on about them all the time or be all over them all the time.
it's cos she has nothing else going on imo

Don't think Laura has had the baby yet. They'd keep it private, we'd only know if lucille said anything. I'm after spending 4 hours with my nephew. He's the best little guy. Had to mind him for my sister. In the boiling heat. Racing around after him, playing with him. Making him food. Keeping my eye on him cause he be gone if you didn't. Typical two year old. I'm exhausted after 4 hours. My sister is amazing, looks after him, keeps the house spotless too. Don't know how she does it and proud of her. I hope Laura is ready for this. I'm sure she is. I'm sure it's different when it's your own kids. I looked after him for a few days a while ago in his own house, when I got home I fell asleep and slept for the rest of the day. I was exhausted and I only felt like myself and got my energy back two days later. It's exhausting and I'm only an auntie. My sister is amazing and anyone for doing that every day. It's a very tough and hard job. Wish Laura the best. That's why I love being an auntie, I can return them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't think Laura has had the baby yet. They'd keep it private, we'd only know if lucille said anything. I'm after spending 4 hours with my nephew. He's the best little guy. Had to mind him for my sister. In the boiling heat. Racing around after him, playing with him. Making him food. Keeping my eye on him cause he be gone if you didn't. Typical two year old. I'm exhausted after 4 hours. My sister is amazing, looks after him, keeps the house spotless too. Don't know how she does it and proud of her. I hope Laura is ready for this. I'm sure she is. I'm sure it's different when it's your own kids. I looked after him for a few days a while ago in his own house, when I got home I fell asleep and slept for the rest of the day. I was exhausted and I only felt like myself and got my energy back two days later. It's exhausting and I'm only an auntie. My sister is amazing and anyone for doing that every day. It's a very tough and hard job. Wish Laura the best. That's why I love being an auntie, I can return them 😂
It will be easier for Laura though because she’s still living at home she’ll have plenty of help

It will be easier for Laura though because she’s still living at home she’ll have plenty of help
She's lucky if she needs a break or a shower. It just shows what a tiring job it is and I know rewarding too. If I don't feel like myself and have no energy for a few days after looking after the little lad. Just shows how exhausting it is but mothers have to carry on. :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.