Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How can she eat an entire bag, especially that regularly ? No wonder she constantly feels sick
It’s ridiculous and she’ll act shocked when she’s diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in a few years I don’t know how she stays so slim her bad diet shows in her skin though she’s always getting breakouts

Reactions: 8

ladymary

I first started watching lucille cause I like how normal her vlogs were and they still are. Now I can really see how dull she is and often her vlogs are boring to watch. I skip through parts sometimes. Please tell me if this is too mean to lucille but I think her vlogs are boring but she is really fun to talk about on here, so she has that going for her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Lucille’s editing a what I eat in a week why does she bother with these videos anymore we all know what she eats
Breakfast:15 cocktail sausages
Snack:family sized packet of m&ms
Lunch pot noodle or some other processed shit
Dinner:chicken nuggets
Before bed snack:family bag of popcorn chocolate and fucking diluting juice🤦‍♀️

• Haha

gukkies

First time poster here.

I've watched Lucille for a couple of years now (mostly as background noise or skipping through the videos because nothing! ever! happens!) but have constantly found myself eye-rolling and cringing. I don't know if it's just me but I find her horrifically boring, bland, like there is absolutely zero substance to her. She's utterly boring and seems very 'basic'; always laughing at unfunny things, saying god-awful cringey things, making liking FRIENDS her entire personality, showing 'inspiring' quotes that remind me of something my granny would post on Facebook. I just wish she would have a bit more substance to her. I feel like there aren't many layers to her as a person. She doesn't need to be career driven by any means- I'm sorry but a career is not for everyone, and if anything, most career driven people wouldn't have their pleasures in life without others working in retail. However, her content would be so much less repetitive and boring if she took up some hobbies, invested some time in gaining a new skill or venturing into something creative. She would benefit from perhaps even starting a series where she takes on a new skill and documents it through a week- making outside-of-her-comfort-zone meals from scratch, following along with a recipe that requires a good half-hour in the kitchen and some spices!!! seasoning!!, trying to, idk, follow along with a Bob Ross painting for god's sake. Anything. She generally seems good-natured and like she means well, but god, she's just incredibly 'what you see is all you get'.

• Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I have an issue with the fact that all the family are aware of Daniels posts. I understand that it may be difficult for Lucille or Laura to step up to him and say something but what about the parents?
It seems they are turning a blind eye to the situation which is not acceptable and can be very damaging. It’s concerning that Daniel seems like a very nasty, hateful boy and nobody is doing anything about it.

BURRRGAAAAAAAH

Emotionally this girl appears so monotone.
In the birthday gift video the only thing I can honestly say I felt like she was whole heartedly happy with was the chocolate. The weird creepy boyfriend seemed like an after thought, she didn't really seem too impressed about flowers.
I honestly think the only reason she has followers is because people are intrigued by how boring she is, I watch her because I'm amazed by how anyone can so vanilla, she lacks a personality.

Reactions: 7

ladymary

I have never commented on any forums before. So forgive me if I do this wrong. I don't really mind lucille but like others started to find her irritating. I felt I had to comment after the malteaser biscuits. There's five in the house. She should only have eaten one. Its very greedy. I really hated the smug look and the mmm noises when looking at the camera. It's just greedy. Looking like it's so cute at the camera, it's just greedy. When she eats some plain ice cream or a chocolate bar it's like amazing "oh my god" it's just chocolate. I love chocolate but with her you think it's the most amazing thing ever.

little green ant

One of her workout moves looks very dodgy, lying on the floor thrusting up!
Also the "lovely lovely day" has changed to "great". Do we think she reads here?

gukkies

Daniel shares a lot of sexist and objectifying/sexualising "jokes", which doesn't shock me given that he will likely grow up to marry a girl for the sake of having her stay at home and do everything for him. Coming from a household with a stay at home mum, I obviously have no issues with it and I think women should be able to make that choice for themselves, but I also didn't come from a household that held my mum to an expectation of being a human dishwasher or a sandwich maker. His posts blatantly show that he views his own mother in that way and has a very low opinion of women as a whole. I don't think his age is an excuse when his parents should be teaching him how to have some respect and to stop thinking women exist so that men can live comfortably. He's going to make a very unlucky girl unhappy some day!

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I always wondered if there was something wrong with Daniel. In Lucilles vlogs he used to be very aggressive and overly rude to the point where I thought there might be something more than just a moody teenager. Obviously I don’t know but I remember being shocked at the constant nastiness that came from him.
Yes, I remember in an old vlog where Lucille and Laura were giving gifts to their mum (I can't remember if it was for her birthday or Mother's Day), Daniel was making patronising and sarcastic comments the whole time in the background. I think Lucille tried to brush it off as him "joking around" or something like that, but he was actually being so rude and disrespectful.

HelzBelz80

View attachment 165772
View attachment 165775Is it just me who feels a bit icky watching her mukbangs? She speaks with her mouth full and seems to only chew her food once before swallowing. I just feel like there’s a lack of etiquette in mukbangs.
Her eating manners are appalling generally. She just shovels it all down as fast as she possibly can like a starved animal and talks with her mouth jammed with food. Disgusting.

ladymary

It really is obsession. I'm an only child and I adore my friend's children.. as a "surrogate Auntie " but not to the point of obsession. It's almost creepy with her.
I agree with you 100% :) Of course we all love and adore our friends children, nieces and nephews. But we don't go on about them all the time or be all over them all the time.

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I think your idea is brilliant. She needs to be doing more with her channel and putting effort in and making videos people want to watch.
There's so much she could do with chocolate.
Like you say trying lots of different types of chocolate. She could try different types of vegan chocolate and see if she likes them and what she thinks of vegan chocolate.
Try spicy chocolate with some chilli in it and you can get lots of different chocolate online with some weird flavours.
Try making her own home made chocolates.
I really think she's not the person that would go and do these type of videos though.
She sticks to the simple stuff. We all know she is a chocoholic and this would be something perfect for her to do.
I think you can even make your own chocolate face mask at home.
So plenty different options for her to try.
I have commented video suggestions under her videos before and she just responded with excuses as to why she can't do them. They weren't even extravagant suggestions- I have anxiety myself so I only suggested things that I would be comfortable with doing. But still, I guess it is too much effort for her. She said she wanted to focus on her daily vlogs instead of her main channel. I think she should just focus on her main channel and forget vlogging for a while. What's the point in vlogging in a house where no family members want to be on camera? She doesn't even go out and do things besides her job, which she can't film. I think most of her viewers are fed up of watching her walk the dogs or visiting her poorly, half-naked Grandad. Unless she does something exciting like moving in with Michael or going travelling/to uni, her vlogs have no appeal to me anymore.

Ahhahahahahe bsz

She’s worried about her driving abilities so she decides to drive her pregnant sister? She didn’t know her tyres were flat, her dad had to tell her and no doubt he blew them up for her as well. Being “clueless” isn’t quirky or cute sis.

IAmNeverSatisfied

Are we surprised she’s milked McDonald’s for a video 🙄 Anastasia kingsnorth has competition for the fact of McDonald’s being a personality trait.

• Haha