Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Michael left a comment about how he was leaving behind his family and a job he loved and he would’ve eventually been able to take over the family business. Lucille works in Matalan where she could’ve got a transfer or found another retail job but she made him leave his already rented flat, family, job and future. Screams selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Ladya31

Another riveting vlog. Anyone else who watched it notice the sly dig/ attitude from Lucille when she was moaning about the WiFi..." it was fine when I liked lived here on my own".

Lucille, your boyfriend left everything he knew to move hundreds of miles to live with you and you act bratty because your WiFi worked better before Michael moved in. Way to make him feel comfortable and wanted in his own flat.

Reactions: 16
Tattoo is nice except for the word. Just makes it look tacky. Would be lovely without.
Besides, what’s she dreaming of? The travelling she’s never gonna bother to do? Another double Big Mac?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LemonLife

VIP Member
I cannot get over that she came in and put her dressing gown over her work uniform...When I come in from work the first thing I do is shower. We are living through a pandemic! Do not bring the outside germs into your house by sitting around in your work clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 14

Sweetgirl89

Please say if I'm wrong 😊
But the business she says her sister has started sounds like one of those like pyramid scheme type businesses or Avon.
Natasha has started her own business through grl. So it's not her own business she's only selling these products for this company grl and trying to get people to buy. These type of businesses are like the business version of fast fashion. Then you try and get people to join you and make them sell for you.
Makes her sister sound like a go getting business woman when she will only be selling on products for one of those scammy type companies

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

BlackCat

Just watched her latest video, omg that Amanda person she was referring to who sent her an Amazon gift card last year and now this year too - what a saddo, I’m absolutely cringing. Why are people such bum-lickers?!

• Wow
A 21-minute video of her saying everything's 'stunning' and 'gorgeous'. She needs to learn some new synonyms.

It's fine to be appreciative of gifts you receive, but she really overdoes it - "my parents bought me these gorgeous jogging bottoms, I am so in love with this colour, I think it's so stunning." It's just a pair of blue joggers Lucille :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think its same all over did natasha and laura move out ?
Laura lives at the family home.
So would mean Natasha, Lucille and the family would make 3 households.

but what about michaels family. He’ll probably want to see them

Just seen that Laura’s cover photo on Facebook is baby Lola at Lucille’s flat with the Christmas tree. We all knew Lucille is a liar about not seeing them😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

HANDSNOMESS

“My mum got me this toilet brush for Christmas and I just LOVE it, it’s STUNNING, the COLOUR is just AMAZING. WOW.”

“and then my brother stole me this stained shirt from some homeless man off the street, isn’t it just STUNNING and so UNIQUE wow, so thoughtful!!”

• Haha

WillaTree

Been a long time lurker, just now coming out of the woodwork. I used to genuinely enjoy Lucille’s videos and thought she seemed kind and sweet, but over the past few months have found her constant moaning and greediness really irritating.

Just noticed in her new vlog when she’s showing her Christmassy candle, there’s only one toothbrush in the cup? Maybe that’s contributing to Michael’s rank teeth. Can’t imagine the breath on him if that’s the case!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Anon14633

Her dressed as a giant baby in her onesie really set the mood for today's video.

Also I'm not sure why but wouldn't be surprised if Michael was a furry.

• Haha

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
I'm so jealous of her... especially that she gets to share a toothbrush with Michael, and I don't :cry::cry:

• Sick
  • Haha

Anon_Miss

I think it’s Michael Nichol or something like that
Thank you! Found it.

I looked at his Mum's page and did anyone notice that she mentioned "Lucille got their flat a few weeks ago.."
THEIR? Either a mistake, or Lucille has made it out to be her flat, her savings and so on, but Michael was actually also involved from the start?

If that is the case, just admit it. Don't make it out to be all your own hard work and money if Michael actually is equal share in the place. All seems very odd, and getting odder by the day.

I appreciate they were long distance so couldn’t see each other all the time but I’m sure they could’ve seen each other more than they did. Seems crazy to move in with someone you’ve only really spent 6 weeks with total

Just seen the tattoo, it’s a very basic bitch design but it’s nice enough. Looks well done.

I’m confused why Lucille is buying everything for a shared flat? Surely if they live together they should be buying furniture together and splitting the costs?
Remember Lucille couldn’t drive to see him as she had really bad anxiety 🙄 I think more of her real personality has come out this year and while I thought she was boring AF and utterly basic before I now think she’s immature, unintelligent, manipulative and rude. I’m not Michael’s biggest fan at all but other than being a bit possessive he seems ok. Definitely not for me - all the creepy touchy feels overbearing-ness makes my skin crawl but imagine living with her.

emm

VIP Member
Her wasteful attitude just drives me mad, saying she will replace the xmas tree with another one when she has money is pointless, it is a fine tree, what is wrong with it? more plastic that will probably just end up in landfill. If she wants a better tree she would have been better buying a cheap table for the tv and just wait til next year for a tree imo.
I wonder what they do for xmas day, will they go to hers/his or be separate?
I don't really like him but as others said, he looks exhausted I feel so bad for him