Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would’ve expected her “what I got for Christmas” video to be up by now.
You can’t really upload that in January if you want good views

Reactions: 5
I would’ve expected her “what I got for Christmas” video to be up by now.
You can’t really upload that in January if you want good views
I bet "Cherryz" will have given her more for Christmas than Michael did 😂, so she's probably awaiting her next package from them.

• Haha
She's been very quiet...
Strange isn’t it. Her work are 100% closed across all of Scotland. Given the way things are at the moment you’d think she’d put some real effort/energy into her channel to give her some more income. I always thought she was quite lazy but the past year seems to have made her much more so

Matalan are still open for click and collect but I imagine she would’ve been furloughed.

with nothing else to do I don’t know why she wouldn’t be pumping out as many videos as possible

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when she worked that night shift at Matalan? 🤣

Did anyone else notice Lucille’s teeth are looking slightly wonky in her new vid?

She has definitely been slacking wearing her retainer lol must be developing Michael’s terrible oral hygiene habits

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when she worked that night shift at Matalan? 🤣

Did anyone else notice Lucille’s teeth are looking slightly wonky in her new vid?

She has definitely been slacking wearing her retainer lol must be developing Michael’s terrible oral hygiene habits
what happened when she worked a night shift 🤣

Finally put up her what she got for Christmas video, michaels present must have took a while for delivery

• Haha
Can someone share what she got so I can avoid watching the video?

Her what I got videos are always so cringe because it’s usually always small, cheap things and she acts like they’re amazing. It’s never interesting stuff

Reactions: 1
She got chocolate and biscuits but she didn’t show them cos she’s eaten them probably lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can someone share what she got so I can avoid watching the video?

Her what I got videos are always so cringe because it’s usually always small, cheap things and she acts like they’re amazing. It’s never interesting stuff
like her mum who sobs over boring pyjamas and tacky ornaments!!

About a million bored games/jig saws, joggers and a jumper with a moth on it. Oh and a me to you bear packed lunch set and pjs to match. I’m almost embarrassed to admit I used to collect the little statues of those bears when I was about 8 ...she’s 22?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
About a million bored games/jig saws, joggers and a jumper with a moth on it. Oh and a me to you bear packed lunch set and pjs to match. I’m almost embarrassed to admit I used to collect the little statues of those bears when I was about 8 ...she’s 22?😂
The moth 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
A 21-minute video of her saying everything's 'stunning' and 'gorgeous'. She needs to learn some new synonyms.

It's fine to be appreciative of gifts you receive, but she really overdoes it - "my parents bought me these gorgeous jogging bottoms, I am so in love with this colour, I think it's so stunning." It's just a pair of blue joggers Lucille :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A 21-minute video of her saying everything's 'stunning' and 'gorgeous'. She needs to learn some new synonyms.

It's fine to be appreciative of gifts you receive, but she really overdoes it - "my parents bought me these gorgeous jogging bottoms, I am so in love with this colour, I think it's so stunning." It's just a pair of blue joggers Lucille :ROFLMAO:
it's ridiculous. how can navy blue joggers and boring pyjamas be stunning!

Noticed she uploaded a new video. I can't be bothered to watch it, but I did look at the comments. One of them was brilliant. I'm guessing some of you might have seen it?
Along the lines of "Never mind, maybe you'll get a personality next year." 😂😂😂

Just reading through the comments above to see what she got.
She needs to learn quite a few new words. Why is everything amazing, gorgeous or stunning?

Definitely be appreciative of gifts, that goes without saying, but when someone says those words so much over everything, they begin to lose their meaning when you hear them say it. It is almost like they cannot be bothered to think of anything else to say? Which i guess is very Lucille..

I am assuming she is furloughed right now as I know click and collect is still operating, but I doubt she would do that?
I thought she would be really uploading alot more then since how YouTube is her "passion"..

Reactions: 6
Actually I found the way Michael over reacted to all his gifts really annoying and cringey. Nearly as bad as her mum!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.