Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so just been reading the sofa comment she said she has it ordered ? that still to me makes no sense what so ever she still is immature in my eyes and has her prioirtys all wrong ah well let her get on with it all its doing is showing her real side imo

Reactions: 3
so just been reading the sofa comment she said she has it ordered ? that still to me makes no sense what so ever she still is immature in my eyes and has her prioirtys all wrong ah well let her get on with it all its doing is showing her real side imo
in one of the first vlogs about moving she said she went to view a second hand sofa but she couldn’t get it until the seller got their new sofa. To me that’s really weird and a bit dodgy.
Who sells a sofa then expects the buyer to wait 6 weeks for it?

so ok someone clear somthing up for me she said shes orderd a sofa even when i got mine from dfs i got a rough delivery date yet this is left on the latest vlog i call bs to her sofa comment
1605551670733.png

in one of the first vlogs about moving she said she went to view a second hand sofa but she couldn’t get it until the seller got their new sofa. To me that’s really weird and a bit dodgy.
Who sells a sofa then expects the buyer to wait 6 weeks for it?
it does not make sense because she has no sofa or tv unit but is carrying on with this act and lie she does shes really just showing her true self to me tonight

she is SO rude :ROFLMAO:
right what i do not get is and its just crossed my mind if you had the money saved why not go straight to ikea and pick it up and buy it ? would have had it right away to build then instead of leaving it months without having one nothing she saids is adding up or making sense

right what i do not get is and its just crossed my mind if you had the money saved why not go straight to ikea and pick it up and buy it ? would have had it right away to build then instead of leaving it months without having one nothing she saids is adding up or making sense
agreed.
she only explained the sofa situation in one video. Not every viewer watches every vlog. Brand new sofas do take weeks to arrive but she hasn’t ordered a brand new sofa, she’s buying it second hand! And tv units and other basic furniture don’t take over a month to arrive.
The comment is quite rude but so is the bitchy reply. She could’ve ignored it.

Reactions: 2
agreed.
she only explained the sofa situation in one video. Not every viewer watches every vlog. Brand new sofas do take weeks to arrive but she hasn’t ordered a brand new sofa, she’s buying it second hand! And tv units and other basic furniture don’t take over a month to arrive.
The comment is quite rude but so is the bitchy reply. She could’ve ignored it.
yeah i am suprised she even went back at them she strikes me as the type to delete and move on
but yeah i agree tv units do not take weeks somthings odd there i guess time will tell

anyone think its rude/unfair of her to keep up comments on her new vlogs saying that she makes a lovely couple with her guy friend?? i wouldnt be happy if i was michael and im surprised he hasnt jumped to her defence again like he did on that weird ASMR vid she did with the creepy guys fawning over her

anyone think its rude/unfair of her to keep up comments on her new vlogs saying that she makes a lovely couple with her guy friend?? i wouldnt be happy if i was michael and im surprised he hasnt jumped to her defence again like he did on that weird ASMR vid she did with the creepy guys fawning over her
oh god that is so disprespectful to me personally and shes clearly seen it
michael is an odd one too though did he not call her mine at one point like she was his posession so odd

This YouTube comment is almost word for word a comment I made in the last thread but I swear it wasn’t me 😂😂
What a witch.
Maybe she needs to realise not everyone watches every video. Not everyone is like one of her pathetic minions.

Her bitchy side is shining through now. Used to think Natatsha was super bitchy, but Lucille is catching up!

I also did not watch her latest video but I see a guy in the screenshot she has used at the start?
Is that the same guy she has walked with before? And by her leaving comments in about being a good couple, shows how little she thinks of her bf. I can't see them lasting anyway, but surprised he hasn't jumped to her defence and said Lucille is his again.

What a witch.
Maybe she needs to realise not everyone watches every video. Not everyone is like one of her pathetic minions.

Her bitchy side is shining through now. Used to think Natatsha was super bitchy, but Lucille is catching up!

I also did not watch her latest video but I see a guy in the screenshot she has used at the start?
Is that the same guy she has walked with before? And by her leaving comments in about being a good couple, shows how little she thinks of her bf. I can't see them lasting anyway, but surprised he hasn't jumped to her defence and said Lucille is his again.
i swear its the guy he said he was jealous of too

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone! Unrelated but just wanted to say that like most of you I’ve watched her for a while and glad I’m not the only one who was fed up with some of her behaviour - everyone here has been really supportive of each other and very fair in their criticism of her breaking the regulations. Nice to chat with you all 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi everyone! Unrelated but just wanted to say that like most of you I’ve watched her for a while and glad I’m not the only one who was fed up with some of her behaviour - everyone here has been really supportive of each other and very fair in their criticism of her breaking the regulations. Nice to chat with you all 😀
yeah exactly its all fair cricisim people are not nit picking or picking on pointless stuff she needs to realise that its almost like she forgets what she saids on camara on videos somtimes

i swear its the guy he said he was jealous of too
If that's the case, I'm guessing she wants Michael to jump in on the comments again and be possessive like before. I doubt she would be happy with comments like that directed to Michael if he was the YouTuber and people were saying the girl in his video should basically be his gf. Lucille would flip out. Shows how little respect she has for him and she knows he won't leave her. She is very controlling in that aspect, knows Michael adores her and thinks she can do what she wants and treat him like rubbish at times and he won't stray..

Aww nice to chat with you and everyone too :)
The criticism I've seen towards her is very fair and actually i wish someone who actually knows her would take her aside and pull her up on her attitude and behaviour. Its a shame she doesn't check out this forum as I think it would open her eyes to the fact that people are not fooled by her and actually she isn't that great of a person. She needs to change, and pronto. However she would probably claim how unfair we were being to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If that's the case, I'm guessing she wants Michael to jump in on the comments again and be possessive like before. I doubt she would be happy with comments like that directed to Michael if he was the YouTuber and people were saying the girl in his video should basically be his gf. Lucille would flip out. Shows how little respect she has for him and she knows he won't leave her. She is very controlling in that aspect, knows Michael adores her and thinks she can do what she wants and treat him like rubbish at times and he won't stray..

Aww nice to chat with you and everyone too :)
The criticism I've seen towards her is very fair and actually i wish someone who actually knows her would take her aside and pull her up on her attitude and behaviour. Its a shame she doesn't check out this forum as I think it would open her eyes to the fact that people are not fooled by her and actually she isn't that great of a person. She needs to change, and pronto. However she would probably claim how unfair we were being to her.
i also notice the comments in reply to luciles one about the sofa has more thumbs up and hers actually has none it saids a lot really and people clearly agree with the comment as no ones jumped to her defense either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.