Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you just know Lucille is fuming because Michael will have his little collectible nerdy action figures and Harley Quinn pictures all over the flat - no wonder she rushed out to buy him storage boxes

Reactions: 6
I cannot get over that she came in and put her dressing gown over her work uniform...When I come in from work the first thing I do is shower. We are living through a pandemic! Do not bring the outside germs into your house by sitting around in your work clothes šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¢

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m starting to think the same. I do think as time wears on, heā€™ll get fed up of her wanting her own way all the time. Donā€™t get he wrong our partners get on our nerves from time to time but not this early on. They should be so loved up and excited to have their first Christmas together.
He must be on his way home from working thinking what mood is Lucille going to be in?
Also, I know she moved in first but you can tell itā€™s HER flat not theirs. Heā€™s just moved, let him sort his things and because you are living together he might want to put his own stamp on the flat
She definitely hamners home the point of it being HER flat,not theirs, just all hers..
I saw a comment on his Mum's page that insinuated it was actually their flat though..
Maybe just a slip of the tongue, but that is interesting if it is. Either way, she needs to accept it is their flat. He needs to be listened to and respected.
I hope for his sake he opens his eyes soon and escapes back to his family..
Living with her would be like work for him too.
Boss Lucille who must be listened to at all times and what she says goes. It is her way or the highway.

You would also think she would be trying to be even nicer to him since he is in a strange area, first time away from family and so on. You would assume that putting up a tree together would be special, just another video opportunity for her though.

I cannot get over that she came in and put her dressing gown over her work uniform...When I come in from work the first thing I do is shower. We are living through a pandemic! Do not bring the outside germs into your house by sitting around in your work clothes šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¢
Eeew, what?! Yet she made a big deal of hiding in her room when Laura was pregnant, yet doesn't even bother to change her clothes when she gets home and just shoves on a dressing gown over them. Lazy Lucille. She is so stupid, lazy and ignorant.

Reactions: 7
It would be so tit to go from working with your family all day to a maccas job in a town with no friends or family to be constantly nitpicked for having stuff...

I get she doesn't like mess, but shes forgotten quickly there she lived there for 10 days with a lounge room full of boxes from when she moved. Everyone does. I bet he will be cooking and cleaning 90% of the time too

Reactions: 10
She definitely hamners home the point of it being HER flat,not theirs, just all hers..
I saw a comment on his Mum's page that insinuated it was actually their flat though..
Maybe just a slip of the tongue, but that is interesting if it is. Either way, she needs to accept it is their flat.
No thatā€™s definitely how it comes across. Itā€™s her flat and he can slot in where it suits her. Like Iā€™d imagine if youā€™re moving in to a flat and you know your partner is moving in a some point, you set aside some space for them or just consider them. But Lucille was too busy playing house and moaning because she couldnā€™t have a Christmas cupboard.
Funny it was proper classic Lucille when she was making space for him in the wardrobe, she tried to act like sheā€™d have the two small shelves and heā€™d have the one big shelf and carefully didnā€™t show that she had 4 and left him the top bit. Like fair enough, women tend to have more clothes/wardrobe space but she gave him feck all and pretended they were so even.

Reactions: 3
I think this is disgusting pandemic or not. Is a dressing gown for constantly wearing? I have one I put on while I get ready in the morning during the winter but I can imagine putting it on over clothes Iā€™ve been wearing all day and sitting around, cooking etc in it. Gross.

Michael's gaming desk is not going to match the aesthetic of her living room lmao. It's just funny that she's clearly "obsheshed" with having a certain aesthetic and colour scheme, only for Michael to move in with his nerdy stuff šŸ˜‚. Lucille is not going to be happy about that.

I also doubt that she is as low on money as she says. She's been working full-time since the age of 16, didn't pay rent at her parent's house and they paid for all of her food and Costa trips. Like the time she claimed to be so broke after buying her new car, but then went Christmas shopping shortly afterwards. This was a couple of years ago.
I really don't think she's "broke" now. Michael is probably sharing the rent and bills with her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
its just digusting and werid eventually he wil have enough and leave i do feel for him in the sense hes left everything nd i hope she quickly realises that

the thing is as well though these little minions jumping on so called hate comments but these so called hate comments have loads of thumbs up which means more people r thinking that then people r commenting saying ?

Michael's gaming desk is not going to match the aesthetic of her living room lmao. It's just funny that she's clearly "obsheshed" with having a certain aesthetic and colour scheme, only for Michael to move in with his nerdy stuff šŸ˜‚. Lucille is not going to be happy about that.

I also doubt that she is as low on money as she says. She's been working full-time since the age of 16, didn't pay rent at her parent's house and they paid for all of her food and Costa trips. Like the time she claimed to be so broke after buying her new car, but then went Christmas shopping shortly afterwards. This was a couple of years ago.
I really don't think she's "broke" now. Michael is probably sharing the rent and bills with her as well.
I wouldnā€™t like a gaming desk in my living room but she knew what he was like before he moved in so she canā€™t complain now šŸ˜‚ whenever theyā€™re home theyā€™ll be bickering, heā€™ll be playing his games and sheā€™ll be sat in that revolting dressing gown, watching Netflix, eating chocolate and moaning. What fun.

I think she said she paid her parents some rent and she does seem to waste an awful lot of money on tat. And tattoos in fact. There was a period where she didnā€™t work and although sheā€™s been working full time (itā€™ll be eight hours five days a week with a break but obviously sheā€™s just so so tired and canā€™t possibly do anything until her day off ever) sheā€™s on a 16 hour contract I think she said and normally works a couple of days. She was also furloughed for a lot of the year. After tax etc she probably makes about Ā£1100 a month. She could have saved a decent amount of that but I think from what sheā€™s said sheā€™d maybe saved about Ā£100 a month since she bought her car. Which is totally fine but the videos where she was talking about buying a house and all her minions were saying how amazing she was seem so fake now.

Reactions: 5
Surely Michael had a tv stand? They could have used that for the time being surely?
I get everyones version of having low/no money is different but I think when you have a following, you have to be a little more sensitive. This year has been awful for some - she could have viewers whoā€™ve lost jobs and literally have no money. I know thatā€™s not Lucilles fault per se but maybe not stress so much about money. What do you guys think?
This is what I don't get! Where is all of his things from his apartment? And I get the feeling that he's not paying towards anything which is really strange to me. If his mum says they had planned all of this then why is he not contributing?

Lots of furniture takes weeks to be delivered. Its quite normal especially at this time of year. If you buy good quality furniture not from ikea it often has to be made unless its sale stock.

Micheals teeth are shocking, most of those front teeth arent particularly saveable, esecially in someone who quite clearly neglects their teeth as he does. If you look at pictures from even 2018 they are okay. Thats boys gonna need some dentures!

As a dentist its rare to see that sort of quick decline, either in patients who completely neglect themselves, usually accompanied with mental health issues or patients who take a lot of drugs, sometimes alcoholics. Its not just diet alone.

I was thinking both natasha and lucille moved at a sinilar time, maybe they had some sort lf inheritance?
I didn't even consider that they would have an inheritance! That's very possible and probably explains the sudden move. Which I don't think is that shocking, she had been mentioning that it was their goal regularly

I think Lucille doesnā€™t seem to understand that Michael has changed his entire life for Lucille in a matter of days. Heā€™s probably quite stressed and homesick as itā€™s a huge change.
She should be being especially nice to him and making it all seem worth it, but sheā€™s not

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is what I don't get! Where is all of his things from his apartment? And I get the feeling that he's not paying towards anything which is really strange to me. If his mum says they had planned all of this then why is he not contributing?

I didn't even consider that they would have an inheritance! That's very possible and probably explains the sudden move. Which I don't think is that shocking, she had been mentioning that it was their goal regularly
I presume his flat was rented furnished? Thatā€™s pretty standard and I think itā€™s strange she didnā€™t do that.

Definitely donā€™t think thereā€™s been any inheritance unless it was about Ā£2k and she hadnā€™t saved a single penny besides that. Sheā€™ll have had to pay a deposit and the first monthā€™s rent - how much would that be?? (I donā€™t know the Inverness rental market at all) and then a few of the usual things you pay when you first move like insurance etc. Sheā€™s bought a sofa second hand and not much else other than B&M tat and she now has no money so she canā€™t have had much at all to begin with. Absolutely no judgement but the stuff about buying a house soon is all just nonsense and lies - itā€™s as though she thinks no one remembers what sheā€™s said on other videos. Itā€™s like the ā€œitā€™s amazing what you can do if you put your mind to itā€ comment when someone asked her about managing to drive to Michaelā€™s. She literally thinks of no one but herself when she comes out with all this rubbish.

Maybe money their grandad left them?

Her wasteful attitude just drives me mad, saying she will replace the xmas tree with another one when she has money is pointless, it is a fine tree, what is wrong with it? more plastic that will probably just end up in landfill. If she wants a better tree she would have been better buying a cheap table for the tv and just wait til next year for a tree imo.
I wonder what they do for xmas day, will they go to hers/his or be separate?
I don't really like him but as others said, he looks exhausted I feel so bad for him

Reactions: 12
Her wasteful attitude just drives me mad, saying she will replace the xmas tree with another one when she has money is pointless, it is a fine tree, what is wrong with it? more plastic that will probably just end up in landfill. If she wants a better tree she would have been better buying a cheap table for the tv and just wait til next year for a tree imo.
I wonder what they do for xmas day, will they go to hers/his or be separate?
I don't really like him but as others said, he looks exhausted I feel so bad for him
surely Michael had a Christmas tree... didn't they put one up last year?!

Reactions: 7
A one bed flat in Inverness is Ā£80,000, seems pretty doable
That is insane! I need to move to Inverness! What would rent on that be? About Ā£550 a month maybe? So sheā€™d have been Ā£1100 up front plus other moving costs. And then the rest sheā€™s spent on furniture. Definitely donā€™t think thereā€™s been any inheritance as she said she has saved something the past two years.

Reactions: 3
That is insane! I need to move to Inverness! What would rent on that be? About Ā£550 a month maybe? So sheā€™d have been Ā£1100 up front plus other moving costs. And then the rest sheā€™s spent on furniture. Definitely donā€™t think thereā€™s been any inheritance as she said she has saved something the past two years.
I know.. I live in London and you wouldn't even get a garage for this! so depressing how insane property prices are in some places compared to others!

Reactions: 4
Ā£8k deposit, taking into account a bank loaning you 4.5x your salary for a mortgage, salary would have to be Ā£16k, wish it was like this in my area lol seems absolutely doable for two people

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.