Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like a complete witch commeting about this... but 2 things... Ok.. a scrap book of "our first home", don't people usually do these for the first home they buy? I get that now a lot of people will never buy one, but either way they are super young and it is normal to be renting now anyway. The xmas vlog was also so bland, am I wrong or did both her mum and him say they didn't have coats?! how the hell do they manage in Scotland? (might be wrong I only use her vids as background noise)

Reactions: 5
It’s very over the top isn’t it. Like imagine someone bought her an actual amazing present - what would she do if Michael ever proposes? It just feels like part of her “I’m so nice and innocent” act now. Some of the stuff is nice but it seems so false now I’ve realised what a he’s actually like.

Yeah both her mum and Michael said they didn’t have a coat but I’ve definitely seen both of them wearing one in her videos!

She must be furloughed I’d think? Click and collect will require very little staff and surely it’s much cheaper for Matalan to furlough practically everyone? She’ll be delighted as she can do jigsaws in her pyjamas all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like a complete witch commeting about this... but 2 things... Ok.. a scrap book of "our first home", don't people usually do these for the first home they buy? I get that now a lot of people will never buy one, but either way they are super young and it is normal to be renting now anyway. The xmas vlog was also so bland, am I wrong or did both her mum and him say they didn't have coats?! how the hell do they manage in Scotland? (might be wrong I only use her vids as background noise)
They both have coats, might be needing new ones, but they do both have coats as I have seen them wearing them in the videos prior to the Christmas vlog.

It’s very over the top isn’t it. Like imagine someone bought her an actual amazing present - what would she do if Michael ever proposes? It just feels like part of her “I’m so nice and innocent” act now. Some of the stuff is nice but it seems so false now I’ve realised what a he’s actually like.

Yeah both her mum and Michael said they didn’t have a coat but I’ve definitely seen both of them wearing one in her videos!

She must be furloughed I’d think? Click and collect will require very little staff and surely it’s much cheaper for Matalan to furlough practically everyone? She’ll be delighted as she can do jigsaws in her pyjamas all day.
She is trying (and failing), in my eyes anyway, at this fake nicey nicey act. She is fake, rude, ignorant, selfish and so bloody dull.
Why is everything "so amazing" or "my favourite" (everything she eats or drinks seems to be her favourite anyway!) or "gorgeous"..why can't she just say something is nice and she appreciates it?
And leave it at that? Or even, "so warm and cosy" would be something different coming out of her mouth other than the usual droaning on.

She must be furloughed and now lockdown on Mainland Scotland till end of Jan, she will love that
Jigsaws and pj's all day every day. Actually, you would expect more videos from her during that time since she mentions constantly that YouTube is her passion, so what better time to make videos? She has the time..

Reactions: 3
I just got a what I eat video in recommended. Anyone else find the way she eats repulsive?

Yes. She eats like she has never eaten before, and I feel so awful saying that..but she crams it all in and there is no need.
Eat whatever way you want, but you think when she is filming a video she would not talk with her mouth full at the very least.

• Haha
😂
Her reaction to that comment could be "aww I'm so glad. Thanks for watching." Or "Did you mean flashlight?" 😁

Or she might just "love" it as she will think it is another subscriber to add to her list.

And I'm trying to watch her video but she is already irritating me with her overuse of the worse "stunning" and "gorgeous" and that board games are her "favourite thing ever" (until the next thing).

Some of her gifts do look like. The joggers look nice and cosy, the laptop case does look good aswell and other bits and pieces look nice aswell, but why does she only have the same few words to describe anything?

Attachments

Last edited:
😂
Her reaction to that comment could be "aww I'm so glad. Thanks for watching." Or "Did you mean flashlight?" 😁

Or she might just "love" it as she will think it is another subscriber to add to her list.

And I'm trying to watch her video but she is already irritating me with her overuse of the worse "stunning" and "gorgeous" and that board games are her "favourite thing ever" (until the next thing).

Some of her gifts do look like. The joggers look nice and cosy, the laptop case does look good aswell and other bits and pieces look nice aswell, but why does she only have the same few words to describe anything?
It’s nice she’s really grateful but I do find it hard to watch. She’s the same with food “wow, that’s just so amazing. I’m obsessed with this, it’s incredible” about a McDonald’s burger. It’s as though she’s trying to convince herself that everything is brilliant and her life is wonderful. It’s such a lack of imagination. She’s got a decent amount of “fans” and lots of time on her hands - she could actually do pretty well with YouTube as she’s different to lots of the others and clearly appeals to people but her laziness will be her downfall.

Reactions: 2
It’s nice she’s really grateful but I do find it hard to watch. She’s the same with food “wow, that’s just so amazing. I’m obsessed with this, it’s incredible” about a McDonald’s burger. It’s as though she’s trying to convince herself that everything is brilliant and her life is wonderful. It’s such a lack of imagination. She’s got a decent amount of “fans” and lots of time on her hands - she could actually do pretty well with YouTube as she’s different to lots of the others and clearly appeals to people but her laziness will be her downfall.
The trouble is no one is obsessed with everything and not everything is amazing, gorgeous or stunning, either. It just makes her sound ridiculous. Especially when every beige food she eats is incredible as she crams as much as she can in her mouth in one bite! I genuinely think she has some kind of food issue.

Reactions: 4
I've seen a few mention about the coat thing I think she meant a smart kind of fancy looking coat. They all have plenty coats and jackets we've seen. Her mum meant she never had a smart looking coat. I thought it was a lovely coat. Not too fancy. You know how everyone these days have these long smart jackets and pair with a scarf. I just have normal jackets myself nothing fancy. I wouldn't be the type to wear the smart looking coats. Wouldn't suit me. Like when lucille got Michael a new coat it's the smart fancy coat. Lucille was wearing hers. Nice if you want to be done up a bit.
It was just a misunderstanding of what she meant. Sorry for long reply.
Just wanted to make it clear cause people think they don't own coats/jackets 😊

Reactions: 1
I've seen a few mention about the coat thing I think she meant a smart kind of fancy looking coat. They all have plenty coats and jackets we've seen. Her mum meant she never had a smart looking coat. I thought it was a lovely coat. Not too fancy. You know how everyone these days have these long smart jackets and pair with a scarf. I just have normal jackets myself nothing fancy. I wouldn't be the type to wear the smart looking coats. Wouldn't suit me. Like when lucille got Michael a new coat it's the smart fancy coat. Lucille was wearing hers. Nice if you want to be done up a bit.
It was just a misunderstanding of what she meant. Sorry for long reply.
Just wanted to make it clear cause people think they don't own coats/jackets 😊
ah okay, that makes more sense! I felt cold just thinking about living in Scotland without a coat :LOL:

Reactions: 1
People were just mixed up. Her mum would probably never treat herself and buy herself a nice coat. So thought it nice of lucille to for her. When her mum said she never had a coat meant a fancy coat. For going anywhere nice. I just have some jackets everyone else has and throw them on me 😂 lots of people here in Ireland seem to have these coats. They look nice. I wouldn't wear them. It's something I'm not 😂😊

People were just mixed up. Her mum would probably never treat herself and buy herself a nice coat. So thought it nice of lucille to for her. When her mum said she never had a coat meant a fancy coat. For going anywhere nice. I just have some jackets everyone else has and throw them on me 😂 lots of people here in Ireland seem to have these coats. They look nice. I wouldn't wear them. It's something I'm not 😂😊
Yes we understood you the first time...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The trouble is no one is obsessed with everything and not everything is amazing, gorgeous or stunning, either. It just makes her sound ridiculous. Especially when every beige food she eats is incredible as she crams as much as she can in her mouth in one bite! I genuinely think she has some kind of food issue.
I wonder if she feels she needs to be “upbeat” and “positive” and so just tried too hard? Lots of the stuff she eats is definitely not for me but even if she just said “oh that’s nice” or “this is good” instead of the ridiculous OTT drama every time she eats something. She has the most childish palate I’ve ever seen - would love to see her eat some actual seasoned food.

Reactions: 2
Watching her most recent video and she still doesn’t her tv unit she ordered months ago. And has only just contacted the company who have said it’s out of stock.. seems very very dodgy. And I notice she’s not mentioned where it’s from so obviously not a reputable place.
Anyone with half a brain cell would’ve just cancelled the order

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched her latest video, omg that Amanda person she was referring to who sent her an Amazon gift card last year and now this year too - what a saddo, I’m absolutely cringing. Why are people such bum-lickers?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched her latest video, omg that Amanda person she was referring to who sent her an Amazon gift card last year and now this year too - what a saddo, I’m absolutely cringing. Why are people such bum-lickers?!
wtf! Do her fans not get they are already paying her youtube salary?! why would they give her more money?!

Reactions: 6
wtf! Do her fans not get they are already paying her youtube salary?! why would they give her more money?!
Ikr??? Bloody delusional! It’s not like Lucille’s going to give anything back lol.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.