Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always post her vlogs at like midnight?? I’m sure they can schedule them for a set time.
She’s being considerate to those who might have trouble sleeping. Remember she’s a really caring and lovely person.

Love how she hasn't bought a blooming iron yet but is splashing her cash on nutcrackers and christmas jigsaws!!!!!!! Is she stupid? Wonder how long Michael can go without having to iron his work uniform?
The Christmas jigsaw made me laugh. She’s honestly like a child playing house. In fairness I don’t own an iron as I think ironing is an utter waste of time but when I needed a new kettle I didn’t think “oh what tat can I waste all my money on instead”

She definitely reads on her - “hope you’re all well and having a great day”. What happened to “lovely lovely day”?

The wires do look a mess and I wouldn’t be having a gaming chair in my living room but I haven’t agreed to live with someone knowing that was a thing he needed so she can’t really moan.

How many times does she need to say something is “stunning”? It’s nice, calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That v bottom comment left on her new vlog about calling the flat hers and saying mine and not ours. I think it's just her selfish side out again. She is a very selfish person. Sometimes one partner will already have a place and their significant other will move in with them. Even though they got the place themselves at the start. They start talking about the place as "ours" and not just their place.
I don't know if Michael knew about the flat from the start and helped out or lucille got it totally herself. No matter now its both their place. She should be speaking like that.
Make Michael feel comfortable and at home.
They'll both be sharing bills.
A couple starts calling it ours and fills it with love no matter who first got the place.
I don't think it works like that with Lucille.
I'm just going off that comment on the vlog.

If she goes on anymore about being low on money I'm going to block my ears, la la I can't hear you 😂 I'm low on money and managing. Still a few presents to buy which I have the money saved for. I'll have money to get the Christmas bits. I'm not wasting money.

The Christmas tree from her parents would have done fine decorate that.
Would have saved herself 25 pounds.
Absolutely no need for that canvas 40 pounds. Before she bought it she was going on about being low on money. Then spends 40 pounds on that. 😵
When she's out and about she'll pick up something she sees whether it is 10 or 20 but she doesn't need it.

Better not start off with that being low on money talk again. I'm blocking my ears 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Only Lucille could ramble on so long about a blooming duvet cover..."it's stunning". Surprised she's not "obsessed" with it like she's obsessed with everything else she gets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As a girl with aspergers, I honestly think she is autistic too.
she definitely displays some of the signs.

Just watched her recent vlog, the bedding was pretty average and barely worth mentioning in a video.

Leaving the computer wires across the floor is a trip hazard and dangerous. Why haven’t they just pushed the against the wall and follow the walls round to the socket.

she’s so thick it’s beyond me

Reactions: 5
Love how she hasn't bought a blooming iron yet but is splashing her cash on nutcrackers and christmas jigsaws!!!!!!! Is she stupid? Wonder how long Michael can go without having to iron his work uniform?
Is she stupid? Please tell me that isn't a serious question ;) 😂 haha
Seriously though, she is lacking in common sense, manners, human decency, awareness, humility..
Shall I go on?

She must not realise just how irresponsible she sounds and is being. She bleats on about being short on cash, then spends money on that non essential rubbish.
Her actions don't match up with her words, or she is actually low on cash and still spends whatever little she does have on that pointless crap.

She’s being considerate to those who might have trouble sleeping. Remember she’s a really caring and lovely person.

The Christmas jigsaw made me laugh. She’s honestly like a child playing house. In fairness I don’t own an iron as I think ironing is an utter waste of time but when I needed a new kettle I didn’t think “oh what tat can I waste all my money on instead”

She definitely reads on her - “hope you’re all well and having a great day”. What happened to “lovely lovely day”?

The wires do look a mess and I wouldn’t be having a gaming chair in my living room but I haven’t agreed to live with someone knowing that was a thing he needed so she can’t really moan.

How many times does she need to say something is “stunning”? It’s nice, calm down.
Ah yeah she is so considerate. I forgot that..

Well then, whatever she is reading is not sinking in.

She is just playing house, she is not taking it seriously and I don't know if or when reality will hit for her that she should be taking it more seriously. It isn't like she has much experience under her belt, so you would think she would be being extra careful with her money.
But there's the thing, you have common sense, that is something she lacks.

No, she shouldn't really moan about the wires but we all know she will keep doing it and making sly little remarks.

That reminds me a bit like the times she keeps saying something is her favourite food, everything she eats seems to be her favourite.

That v bottom comment left on her new vlog about calling the flat hers and saying mine and not ours. I think it's just her selfish side out again. She is a very selfish person. Sometimes one partner will already have a place and their significant other will move in with them. Even though they got the place themselves at the start. They start talking about the place as "ours" and not just their place.
I don't know if Michael knew about the flat from the start and helped out or lucille got it totally herself. No matter now its both their place. She should be speaking like that.
Make Michael feel comfortable and at home.
They'll both be sharing bills.
A couple starts calling it ours and fills it with love no matter who first got the place.
I don't think it works like that with Lucille.
I'm just going off that comment on the vlog.

If she goes on anymore about being low on money I'm going to block my ears, la la I can't hear you 😂 I'm low on money and managing. Still a few presents to buy which I have the money saved for. I'll have money to get the Christmas bits. I'm not wasting money.

The Christmas tree from her parents would have done fine decorate that.
Would have saved herself 25 pounds.
Absolutely no need for that canvas 40 pounds. Before she bought it she was going on about being low on money. Then spends 40 pounds on that. 😵
When she's out and about she'll pick up something she sees whether it is 10 or 20 but she doesn't need it.

Better not start off with that being low on money talk again. I'm blocking my ears 😂
She should be, and it isn't as if she has had to make a big adjustment, she was alone for a few weeks, so switching to "ours" should not be hard at all and it is just common courtesy. It is their flat, he will be sharing the bills, they should both be making lovely memories in their first flat together, instead she sounds like she is making it a nightmare for him.

I hear ya! I'm low on cash too. Difference is we don't go around saying we are, then buy pointless rubbish (which btw she will only get the use out of for a few more weeks anyway - unless she plans to display the Xmas stuff all year round!

The tree would have done fine.
The issue was for her that it was wonky on one side I think? It was leaning slightly and missing some branches? That then made it ok (in her head) to buy a new one. She is so bloody wasteful it really annoys me. She just doesn't think!

Only Lucille could ramble on so long about a blooming duvet cover..."it's stunning". Surprised she's not "obsessed" with it like she's obsessed with everything else she gets 😂
Haha. She needs to boost her content some how, and her little silly fans lap it up and keep inflating her ego.

Reactions: 3
You know what really made me laugh? When most youtubers plug another of their videos, they kind of build suspense or offer something exciting ‘if you want to know our holiday destination, watch this video’ ‘might have merch coming soon. Keep an eye on my other channel uploads’
And then we come to Lucille ‘if you want to see what run of the mill Starbucks food I greedily shove in my gob, go watch my next video’
😂😂😂 bleeping hell. Who does she think is sitting their going ‘gee I hope Lucille uploads soon. I’m dying to know what food she got in Starbucks and just how gooed it was’ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
You know what really made me laugh? When most youtubers plug another of their videos, they kind of build suspense or offer something exciting ‘if you want to know our holiday destination, watch this video’ ‘might have merch coming soon. Keep an eye on my other channel uploads’
And then we come to Lucille ‘if you want to see what run of the mill Starbucks food I greedily shove in my gob, go watch my next video’
😂😂😂 bleeping hell. Who does she think is sitting their going ‘gee I hope Lucille uploads soon. I’m dying to know what food she got in Starbucks and just how gooed it was’ 🤦‍♀️
Haha I laughed at that too. “If you’re interested in that”. Well you’ve not sold it to me. Never known anyone so low energy. But it’s nothing to do with all the shite she eats guys, of course not, not at all.

Reactions: 7
I can already predict what she will get from Starbucks. Some kind of toasted cheese panini with either tuna or ham. Then a bottle of fruit juice, or a hot chocolate if she's feeling like a wild child.

Reactions: 9
I can already predict what she will get from Starbucks. Some kind of toasted cheese panini with either tuna or ham. Then a bottle of fruit juice, or a hot chocolate if she's feeling like a wild child.
tuna melt panini some kind of chocolate cake or cookie and hot chocolate with cream

Just re reading somee comments on her vlog from few days ago. Her little minions do not like anyone criticising their idol 🤮 (not watched her most recent one as sounds dull AF)

Lucille, you're on YouTube, you cannot just expect good comments. People will tell you the truth instead of inflating your ego even more.

Plus, she isn't bothered (see screenshot). Seems she is thriving on the truthful comments. "Pushes her channel" as she says..

Attachments

• Haha
tuna melt panini some kind of chocolate cake or cookie and hot chocolate with cream
I mean like fine if you don’t like coffee I guess, although in general her tastebuds are completely childish and I find it a bit embarrassing. Eating like a ten year old isn’t cute. Most people review the Christmas menu but no no it’ll be a juice and a cookie which will be “sooo amaaazing”

I mean like fine if you don’t like coffee I guess, although in general her tastebuds are completely childish and I find it a bit embarrassing. Eating like a ten year old isn’t cute. Most people review the Christmas menu but no no it’ll be a juice and a cookie which will be “sooo amaaazing”
even if she doesn't like coffee she could at least try some of the non coffee based frappuccinos. she never seems to try anything new

Reactions: 4
even if she doesn't like coffee she could at least try some of the non coffee based frappuccinos. she never seems to try anything new
I would love to take her to an actual decent restaurant. It would blow her mind, actual flavours and seasoned food! I find it really weird there she’ll go all the way to London and then eat at Frankie & Benny’s and TGIs - so overpriced and just a massive chain! Go somewhere local and broaden your horizons

Reactions: 8
I was going to say she could have tea, but nope. Doesn't like that either.

I don't like coffee (like the smell of it, but makes me feel sick and other things), but tea was always an option. She could even try it. There are so many herbal teas out there, fruit teas, you name it.
She just doesn't want to even open her mind, eyes or tastebuds at all.

Fair enough, she likes what she likes and I doubt she will change, but still...

Been a long time lurker, just now coming out of the woodwork. I used to genuinely enjoy Lucille’s videos and thought she seemed kind and sweet, but over the past few months have found her constant moaning and greediness really irritating.

Just noticed in her new vlog when she’s showing her Christmassy candle, there’s only one toothbrush in the cup? Maybe that’s contributing to Michael’s rank teeth. Can’t imagine the breath on him if that’s the case!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Been a long time lurker, just now coming out of the woodwork. I used to genuinely enjoy Lucille’s videos and thought she seemed kind and sweet, but over the past few months have found her constant moaning and greediness really irritating.

Just noticed in her new vlog when she’s showing her Christmassy candle, there’s only one toothbrush in the cup? Maybe that’s contributing to Michael’s rank teeth. Can’t imagine the breath on him if that’s the case!
🤮🤮🤮I’m hoping one of them has their toothbrush somewhere else,
Imagine never brushing your teeth

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.