Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ikr??? Bloody delusional! It’s not like Lucille’s going to give anything back lol.
exactly, if anything she should be doing giveaways of all the stuff she is sent, has she ever?

Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest video, omg that Amanda person she was referring to who sent her an Amazon gift card last year and now this year too - what a saddo, I’m absolutely cringing. Why are people such bum-lickers?!
i think i saw her comment before and it’s very clear she had some sort of learning disability too - lucille taking advantage of her fans by giving them her address for freebies tbh

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
i think i saw her comment before and it’s very clear she had some sort of learning disability too - lucille taking advantage of her fans by giving them her address for freebies tbh
Oops I wasn’t aware of that, in that case my comment doesn’t apply to her. So true about a Lucille though, she’s a shameless sponger.

Reactions: 1
"I saw two things and added that to my basket" THOSE, Lucille. Basic English!
and it's of not off!!!

Bloody hell she doesn't half ramble and it gets worse in every video. Surely she watches stuff back when she's editing and think "I don't half talk a load of crap at times" and cut bits out. I thought she was never going to shut up talking about her love for fresh sheets. Safe to say after that I couldn't listen to her anymore. 😂

• Haha
“My mum got me this toilet brush for Christmas and I just LOVE it, it’s STUNNING, the COLOUR is just AMAZING. WOW.”

“and then my brother stole me this stained shirt from some homeless man off the street, isn’t it just STUNNING and so UNIQUE wow, so thoughtful!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate the way she says the word "fresh". Gives me the ick the way she pronounces the "sh" part of it omg can't stand 😭😭

• Haha
Always saying she’s editing for hours. How? All she does is paste a few clips together and sometimes add a very basic still of what day it is.
Much like ‘stunning’ she seems to be playing fast and loose with the term editing.
How could that possibly take hours??

Just quickly scrolling through her new video.

- So far, she has said she wants more wall art.
- Got a new Switch game (a viewer called Amanda gave her an Amazon voucher for Christmas which she used to put towards the game)
- She had a mini Nasty Gal haul, where she said she didn't want to add too much to her basket as she is watching her money (but near the start of the video she wants more wall art..)
- AND I may have misheard her, but I am sure she said she rarely shops online? Uhmm..what? From where I'm sitting it looks like she shops online alot, if the videos are anything to go by, but of course I could be wrong. She just always gave the impression she did alot of online shopping.
- She also said she only really treats herself to new clothes at her birthday or Christmas when she gets money from her family members (she is obviously forgetting the clothes she has got previously which were gifted to her from various companies)
- Still waiting on a TV unit, which I'm unsure why she doesn't just cancel and find another one.
- Oh, and eat a chocolate bar and said she had to do cleaning or something.

Reactions: 1
She seems to spend hours everyday editing. Her videos aren’t particularly long and they’re certainly not well edited so I can’t possibly imagine what takes her so long.

she’s been doing it for years now too so surely she’s gotten better/faster

Reactions: 2
Just quickly scrolling through her new video.

- So far, she has said she wants more wall art.
- Got a new Switch game (a viewer called Amanda gave her an Amazon voucher for Christmas which she used to put towards the game)
- She had a mini Nasty Gal haul, where she said she didn't want to add too much to her basket as she is watching her money (but near the start of the video she wants more wall art..)
- AND I may have misheard her, but I am sure she said she rarely shops online? Uhmm..what? From where I'm sitting it looks like she shops online alot, if the videos are anything to go by, but of course I could be wrong. She just always gave the impression she did alot of online shopping.
- She also said she only really treats herself to new clothes at her birthday or Christmas when she gets money from her family members (she is obviously forgetting the clothes she has got previously which were gifted to her from various companies)
- Still waiting on a TV unit, which I'm unsure why she doesn't just cancel and find another one.
- Oh, and eat a chocolate bar and said she had to do cleaning or something.
Thanks for the summary! Are any of the clothes nice? The TV unit is bizarre - just say you can’t afford one just now! I’d have cancelled it ages ago, sounds v suspicious

Thanks for the summary! Are any of the clothes nice? The TV unit is bizarre - just say you can’t afford one just now! I’d have cancelled it ages ago, sounds v suspicious
There's a plain blue hoodie, oversized, it looks ok. I like oversized sweaters and hoodies so maybe I'm a bit biased there.

Next, a sweater with 'New York' written on it. Not really my cup of tea, but it looks very Lucille..

Lastly, a tshirt "She fell in love with" - Johnny Cash tshirt. She says she has wanted one of those for so long. (First time she has mentioned it but anyway..)

As for tv unit it sounds odd. Just cancel it already, unless she never really ordered it and doesn't want to admit she can't afford one?
Yet she wants more wall art where her Christmas stockings were hung up?

That girl really has no idea.

Are they really? Scary enough here!
Yeah they were 14 per 100k in early December. Now up to over 220 per 100k. Around the same as a lot of other much more populated areas and the fastest increase of all areas. It’s such a huge expanse the spread should be really slow. Obviously not her fault singularly but she was clearly not taking it seriously

• Wow
People in less populated areas where numbers have remained low have gotten complacent and been rule breaking and now we’re seeing the effects.

Reactions: 5
She won't take it seriously. A bit like some of the people who live near me. They flout the rules constantly. They don't think it could happen to them, they don't care, they are selfish and ignorant.
Which also sums up Lucille perfectly. It also shows they don't really care who they could potentially infect, again, highlighting how selfish and careless they are.

Her, and the people who break the rules do not care about anyone at all, just aslong as they carry on doing what they want, they are happy.

I honestly cannot see her sticking to the rules, even though I'm sure she will claim otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread title for when she finally uploads again?

Still no TV unit, manipulating fans for Amazon credit, relationship is dysfunctional but she doesn’t want to admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else agree with me.?

It is always annoying and bothers me when she says sorry for every little thing she does. She did it in her new video on the walk.
Ignore my hair how bizarre it looks with my hat on. It's fine. Your hair looks normal.
Nothing wrong with it. Looks like anyone else's with a hat on

She has done it forever and always bugs me.
You guys would notice it through out all her videos. In old vlogs at her parents buttering toast "I know I'm terrible at buttering toast, just please ignore it" looking at the toast it looks like buttered toast. Looks fine.

Anything she does she thinks isn't done right she will say please ignore that. Whatever it is looks perfectly fine. Like the way anyone else would do it. Maybe it's her anxiety.

Always bugs me. You're only bloody buttering toast and it looks like buttered toast. You didn't mess it up.
You guys would notice it too I say and it always annoys the hell out of me 😂
One of the most irritating things she does.
She will do it again and again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.