Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BTW guys, I see Natatsha has moved, how will Lucille cope being away from her niece and nephew? As they aren't just round the corner now.. no doubt she will make excuses and travel to "help them settle in" even though she takes the restrictions very seriously 🙄
(She has moved to Elgin btw) and I'm sure she checks here too as the photo of her house disappeared from her timeline after it was talked about on here..

Reactions: 2
I really doubt they’ve any plans for if things went wrong. Lucille doesn’t think past her next ‘super key-Ute’ needless purchase.

Off topic but her 2018 Christmas vlog popped up today and I had a look. I didn’t watch it all, had to turn off when the mother was left speechless almost moved to tears by an ornament but my god I’ve never seen someone opening presents on Christmas morning with such a high level of witch face as Laura.
Also found out one of Lucille’ hobbies is ‘giving presents’. Along with her piss poor videos, I think she doesn’t know what a hobby is.

Reactions: 6
I really doubt they’ve any plans for if things went wrong. Lucille doesn’t think past her next ‘super key-Ute’ needless purchase.

Off topic but her 2018 Christmas vlog popped up today and I had a look. I didn’t watch it all, had to turn off when the mother was left speechless almost moved to tears by an ornament but my god I’ve never seen someone opening presents on Christmas morning with such a high level of witch face as Laura.
Also found out one of Lucille’ hobbies is ‘giving presents’. Along with her piss poor videos, I think she doesn’t know what a hobby is.
I always found those videos very awkward and I felt like i was intruding on something. Her Mum's reactions always seemed so OTT. Maybe she is just a very emotional person and that is fine, but Lucille always had to have that camera there focused on the reaction. I know she doesn't know what to film, but come on, something don't need filmed and shown to everyone else.

Her new video is here. "DRIVE WITH ME TO SUBWAY:

Woooop 😄 I've been waiting for this! So excited. It's gonna be great. Or in fact,it will make us all have a lovely lovely day when we watch it!

Reactions: 5
I always found those videos very awkward and I felt like i was intruding on something. Her Mum's reactions always seemed so OTT. Maybe she is just a very emotional person and that is fine, but Lucille always had to have that camera there focused on the reaction. I know she doesn't know what to film, but come on, something don't need filmed and shown to everyone else.

Her new video is here. "DRIVE WITH ME TO SUBWAY:

Woooop 😄 I've been waiting for this! So excited. It's gonna be great. Or in fact,it will make us all have a lovely lovely day when we watch it!
Her reactions just seem so performative. Maybe the first few times I might have thought how sweet but I wonder how genuine it is. And if it is genuine, the woman must be an emotional wreck.

Oh sorry, forgot to hope you are well and having a lovely, lovely day!

Reactions: 5
Her reactions just seem so performative. Maybe the first few times I might have thought how sweet but I wonder how genuine it is. And if it is genuine, the woman must be an emotional wreck.

Oh sorry, forgot to hope you are well and having a lovely, lovely day!
Yes, maybe first few times, but it also seemed to be just so she could brag about what she got her Mum for a present? Just seemed so awkward and staged.

Haha. Thanks. I missed that! 😆

that video was so boring and dull spending more money on pointless meals out
You watched it? You're braver than me! I'm already tired so that would send me right over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, maybe first few times, but it also seemed to be just so she could brag about what she got her Mum for a present? Just seemed so awkward and staged.

Haha. Thanks. I missed that! 😆

You watched it? You're braver than me! I'm already tired so that would send me right over the edge.
tbf i skimmed through it to see if she mentioned any of the comments with ad blocker on so she aint getting any dolla from me luckily ;) lol

Reactions: 1
Didn't their Grandad live in Elgin? So Natasha could have moved into the house their Grandad used to own?

tbf i skimmed through it to see if she mentioned any of the comments with ad blocker on so she aint getting any dolla from me luckily ;) lol
Haha, smart thinking!!
It sounds like a riveting video.

Didn't their Grandad live in Elgin? So Natasha could have moved into the house their Grandad used to own?
I am unsure?
All I noticed on her page was that the new house announcement disappeared not long after it was mentioned on here, no surprise that she snoops o here.
Then on her page it says she now lives in Elgin.

nope. she's just obsessed with "being festive" and "festive" everything even when she isn't. It's yawn inducing
She do do a sponsorship with a sleeping tablet next! But instead of buying the tablets, just watch her videos, same result.

Reactions: 2
I watched the latest subway video. There was literally no point to the video, nothing she said had any substance.

she still hasn’t said in a video what she’s doing for Christmas (and I know she will have been asked on her various Q&As)to avoid any hate.

It was basically watch me eat huge bites of a boring unfestive sandwich whilst talking with my mouth rammed full.

It was basically watch me eat huge bites of a boring unfestive sandwich whilst talking with my mouth rammed full.
Yeah why does her eyes get really wide when she takes a huge bite. I never noticed anyone doing that before I seen her.

Reactions: 8
Found it a bit bizarre when Lucille spoke about giving herself a kick up the butt to go to New York alone. Why if you have a partner who you live with would you talk about going to New York alone? Michael's not getting an invite 😂

Reactions: 11
Yeah why does her eyes get really wide when she takes a huge bite. I never noticed anyone doing that before I seen her.
greed

Comment from her video. Now I know what people mean when they say she’s inspirational.
View attachment 355147
seriously

Found it a bit bizarre when Lucille spoke about giving herself a kick up the butt to go to New York alone. Why if you have a partner who you live with would you talk about going to New York alone? Michael's not getting an invite 😂
weird

I can already imagine the mundanity of the trip, visiting places from Friends filming, eating in chain restaurants she could find elsewhere... I have never been on holiday with my bf , I usually go alone so I don't find that weird... what I do find weird is that she would do that as she seems to hate doing things alone

Reactions: 7
Yeah I was shocked at that lol
I'd want my boyfriend to be with me for all big life experiences.
She must not be very serious with him then

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.