Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem such an odd pairing. He doesn't seem attractive in any way- he's controlling, one minute he's hyping her up and supporting her and the next he's making her look uncomfortable. She doesn't seem mature enough to have a boyfriend to live with her (or even to live alone herself). I think this is all to show how mature she thinks she is because everyone around her is settled and has adult responsibilities. The fact she couldn't even get a sofa sorted shows she's done this all on a whim. Michael gives me the creeps though. There's something about him that screams RUN but I think she only stays with him because she doesn't want to look alone.

They both seem the type to stay at matalan and mcdonalds forever and live in the small rented flat and live dull lives together simply because they want to prove they're 'grown up' enough for it.

Just watched the 'he's moving in with me' vlog and michael is so shifty. Every time Lucille opens her mouth he looks so sheepish like he's worried she's about to call him out on something? When she's texting her mum she says 'wait' and he looks like he's about to tit himself? He's so strange one minute he seems so confident and show off-y and the next he looks scared and self concious

Reactions: 8
god michael not wanting to open his eyes to see her tattoo cringed me out so much! he reminds me of my ex who was so controlling

Reactions: 6
for someone who struggled to get a sofa or tv unit but can rush out to get crappy home ware and tattos shes a joke

what i dont get is shes said she was saving to buy a place so must have lots of savings since shes been saving a few years yet does not have the money to buy xmas decorations or anything like that trees r only expensive if u get the expensive ones i got mine for 20 quid from argos not even in the sale or anything shes a car crash waiting to happen

and also i dont like the tattoo it looks bit meh but idk

Reactions: 9
for someone who struggled to get a sofa or tv unit but can rush out to get crappy home ware and tattos shes a joke

what i dont get is shes said she was saving to buy a place so must have lots of savings since shes been saving a few years yet does not have the money to buy xmas decorations or anything like that trees r only expensive if u get the expensive ones i got mine for 20 quid from argos not even in the sale or anything shes a car crash waiting to happen

what is it of? I cannot believe she is prioritising a tattoo over a sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
il grab a ss and post it hold on exactly she has not even got a tv unit yet and u can get them dirt cheap but buys a tattooo and home ware
ugh personal choice but I hate it. I was imagining itd be his name though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Exactly this. Sounds like she had about £2-£3k max saved up and hadn’t even considered how much she’d actually need. I think it has been pretty spur of the moment but not because there’s been any argument at home or wherever. She’s looked into what a mortgage actually means and the costs and maybe even spoken to an advisor and been told that’s not going to happen for a long time. So now she’s basically had a tantrum and is renting despite consistently saying it’s a waste of money and she’d never do it. Always thought she was quite judgy about people renting given I’m pretty sure her sister does and she must realise that people on 16 hour a week contracts don’t just go and buy three bedroom houses.

god michael not wanting to open his eyes to see her tattoo cringed me out so much! he reminds me of my ex who was so controlling
He acts as if it's his opinion that matters most and if he doesn't like something she's done she's made a terrible mistake that he'll grimace at until she hates it too. He has so many traits that suggest he's controlling and she seems to have no idea.

Reactions: 7
I appreciate they were long distance so couldn’t see each other all the time but I’m sure they could’ve seen each other more than they did. Seems crazy to move in with someone you’ve only really spent 6 weeks with total

Just seen the tattoo, it’s a very basic witch design but it’s nice enough. Looks well done.

I’m confused why Lucille is buying everything for a shared flat? Surely if they live together they should be buying furniture together and splitting the costs?
Remember Lucille couldn’t drive to see him as she had really bad anxiety 🙄 I think more of her real personality has come out this year and while I thought she was boring AF and utterly basic before I now think she’s immature, unintelligent, manipulative and rude. I’m not Michael’s biggest fan at all but other than being a bit possessive he seems ok. Definitely not for me - all the creepy touchy feels overbearing-ness makes my skin crawl but imagine living with her.

Reactions: 12
I think she's got no idea how much it costs to have your own place and she's definitely only there to prove a point. Her priorities are so messed up but she won't admit she's made mistakes. Maybe now Michael's moved in he can contribute to buying furniture and decor. Unless he also has a part time contract he expects to live on and buy a house with.

Remember Lucille couldn’t drive to see him as she had really bad anxiety 🙄 I think more of her real personality has come out this year and while I thought she was boring AF and utterly basic before I now think she’s immature, unintelligent, manipulative and rude. I’m not Michael’s biggest fan at all but other than being a bit possessive he seems ok. Definitely not for me - all the creepy touchy feels overbearing-ness makes my skin crawl but imagine living with her.
You've hit the nail on the head. Michael creeps me out to no end but she's just as bad in different ways. Manipulative and ignorant and acts like a teenager. They're a perfect match in the weirdest way. Can't imagine her ever bagging anyone else though, even if Michael was able to prise his hands off her for once.

I thought she would be more apprehensive about getting another tattoo. She was buzzing when she got the first. Didn't like how it turned out. Is taking ages and months for tattoo removal. I hope 100% she is happy with this one

On the one hand, self-care is important but geez seems extravagant when the economy's in recession and retail/service jobs have been the hardest hit. She really is ignorant. I'm guessing she sees herself as sensible because she isn't the drinking/partying type but her recent choices while more tame seem quite shortsighted. I think the tattoo is just another way for her to feel "grown up."

On the one hand, self-care is important but geez seems extravagant when the economy's in recession and retail/service jobs have been the hardest hit. She really is ignorant. I'm guessing she sees herself as sensible because she isn't the drinking/partying type but her recent choices while more tame seem quite shortsighted. I think the tattoo is just another way for her to feel "grown up."
i think for me it isnt even about she got it though its the fact she took forever to get her sofa has not even got a tv unit but has the money to get a tattoo its just about her priorities i really am shocked her family never saids anything if that was my family they would be putting me straight

scabs a free christmas tree off her parents but can afford a tattoo it just looks bad imo

Reactions: 4
I feel like her and her friend josh are a weird duo. He seems so happy and cheerful and she’s got a more dull personality. Also I’m not shocked at all that she thinks the double Big Mac is just the right size 😂

I feel like her and her friend josh are a weird duo. He seems so happy and cheerful and she’s got a more dull personality. Also I’m not shocked at all that she thinks the double Big Mac is just the right size

Last edited:
He was on his way to running the family business and she works at a giant retail chain. She could have got a transfer but I doubt that even entered her mind.

i feel she is just using him until someone else comes along as she doesn't want to he single and wants to act like she has it all together.
He had to give up his flat, family m, job and so on and for what? To live with her. Poor guy. Unless she is totally different to what we see, he will be seriously running after her and will not be an equal relationship. She will also have to learn to share food and not be so greedy and actually think of someone else for once.

Or they could have moved half way between places. I just feel she does the big tearful moments and that will easily sway him and get him to do whatever she wants.

It is all very rushed and I do think they should have thought about it first before they committed to this.

As for never making an effort, I used to think that too, but then I thought it would be because he had his own place at the time and they wanted privacy. He did visit her a few times where they stayed in a hotel and one time a night with her family. The gifts, well, depends what he could afford, I know he once bought her a jumper and a few other items? For Christmas I think?
Then flowers for her birthday? OK, could have got her something else, but he remembered and who knows why he got her flowers and not something else instead.
He does seem to treat her alot, cooks for her (ok it was in his flat, but she could have helped)
He seems to pull his weight in other ways.

Everyone entitled to their own opinion of course :) and I am not his biggest fan btw, just that girl, jeeez, she has alot of people easily fooled with this nicer than nice attitude.

In all honesty, I dont think they will last.
Too much like siblings from what I've seen. No chemistry. Everything so awkward and staged and seems so forced and unnatural?

Only time will tell. They might surprise us all and actually last 😂
yeah you're right, I really don't care much about gifts or money in a relationship as it all depends on each others upbringing and their comfort levels but he does seem as well off as her. He's a gamer and collects figurines which means he has excess money but I feel like he's the type of guy who would just spend money on what he likes. it seems to me that lucille would get the shopping in when she was there. Although she acts childish I do believe she pulls her weight with him, I think he allows her to pay for more than she

He was on his way to running the family business and she works at a giant retail chain. She could have got a transfer but I doubt that even entered her mind.

i feel she is just using him until someone else comes along as she doesn't want to he single and wants to act like she has it all together.
He had to give up his flat, family m, job and so on and for what? To live with her. Poor guy. Unless she is totally different to what we see, he will be seriously running after her and will not be an equal relationship. She will also have to learn to share food and not be so greedy and actually think of someone else for once.

Or they could have moved half way between places. I just feel she does the big tearful moments and that will easily sway him and get him to do whatever she wants.

It is all very rushed and I do think they should have thought about it first before they committed to this.

As for never making an effort, I used to think that too, but then I thought it would be because he had his own place at the time and they wanted privacy. He did visit her a few times where they stayed in a hotel and one time a night with her family. The gifts, well, depends what he could afford, I know he once bought her a jumper and a few other items? For Christmas I think?
Then flowers for her birthday? OK, could have got her something else, but he remembered and who knows why he got her flowers and not something else instead.
He does seem to treat her alot, cooks for her (ok it was in his flat, but she could have helped)
He seems to pull his weight in other ways.

Everyone entitled to their own opinion of course :) and I am not his biggest fan btw, just that girl, jeeez, she has alot of people easily fooled with this nicer than nice attitude.

In all honesty, I dont think they will last.
Too much like siblings from what I've seen. No chemistry. Everything so awkward and staged and seems so forced and unnatural?

Only time will tell. They might surprise us all and actually last 😂
she should (sorry I posted too early) and I kinda feel like my opinion is confirmed when I see that he chooses to buy himself a gamin desk over a tv stand or a coffee table for the flat. i think he buying the groceries in is fair if he is the one cooking. I just don't get people acting like he is a saint.

did she ever say why she hates her wrist tattoo so much? I've never heard the reason🤔

yeah you're right, I really don't care much about gifts or money in a relationship as it all depends on each others upbringing and their comfort levels but he does seem as well off as her. He's a gamer and collects figurines which means he has excess money but I feel like he's the type of guy who would just spend money on what he likes. it seems to me that lucille would get the shopping in when she was there. Although she acts childish I do believe she pulls her weight with him, I think he allows her to pay for more than she

she should (sorry I posted too early) and I kinda feel like my opinion is confirmed when I see that he chooses to buy himself a gamin desk over a tv stand or a coffee table for the flat. i think her buying the groceries in is fair if he is the one cooking. I just don't get people acting like he is a saint.

did she ever say why she hates her wrist tattoo so much? I've never heard the reason🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
it was done very very badly, all wobbly lines and big ink blobs in it.
I think she said the artist who did it had some medical issue that caused his hands to shake but didn’t tell her before she had it done. I think she’s made a video on it

Reactions: 1
I looked at her new tattoo last night. Just scrolled along to see it, its a nice design, nicely done, very Lucille 😂
I don't want to say basic, as it does look nice, but yeah..like I said, it is very Lucille.

She is acting like she is the only one to have ever had a tattoo, her minions are the same. It's a tattoo, relax. You aren't the first one to have one. Will she keep this one or get it lasered off?

This ^ so much this. Her priorities are messed up. She was so bothered about her kitchenware matching, most the stuff she won't use, waited ages for a sofa, yet had enough to suddenly get a tattoo. It just doesn't make sense. This girl is trying to play "grown ups"..

Ah yes, the anxiety thing. I struggle with severe anxiety, it's debilitating, and I know there are different types, different things are easy and hard for different people, but she seemed to pick and choose. Maybe that is how her anxiety is/was and if it is, I take that back, but she seemed to say she had it, then suddenly it was "gone"..
What she was describing sounded more like nerves, which are pretty common. But I'm not a doctor or psychologist so who knows, just from my point of view..

She is very immature and they are like a pair of annoying kids. I am not his biggest fan either, but they are well suited. Imagine living with her? He comes home from work, straight into another form of work (being her bf)..now he will see her masty, bitchy, bossy side 24/7. Not to mention how manipulative she is.

I watched the end of recent video when he moved in and he said something like it was late and better go to bed instead of Netflix? Since they both had work the next day.
She then quickly cut that idea off and said something like they both started late so it is OK.

Lucille, if he is tired, let him go to bed. She sounded so bossy and it is like what she says, goes. Just something I picked up but maybe read too much into it.

Tattoo is nice except for the word. Just makes it look tacky. Would be lovely without.
Besides, what’s she dreaming of? The travelling she’s never gonna bother to do? Another double Big Mac?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cant believe there’s a Lucille thread 😂 I’ve watched her on and off and always thought her and her family were strange. Her sister and her old man bf, constantly mentioning her family can’t afford to go on holiday but they constantly are in Costa or coffee shops...
also (this mean I’m sorry) but there’s something weird about Natasha’s appearance I can’t put my finger on, idk if it’s her hair or, she just reminds me of someone from the 50s 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.