Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They met on POF, right?
I know they say you can't help who you fall for, however, I just cannot see what brought them together? They don't have anything in common and are still so damn awkward together.

It's like they are little kids pretending to be bf/gf rather than adults actually in a relationship.
i feel like michael was the first person to show interest in Lucille on there and after a day she just stuck it out and clung to him

Reactions: 7
They met on POF, right?
I know they say you can't help who you fall for, however, I just cannot see what brought them together? They don't have anything in common and are still so damn awkward together.

It's like they are little kids pretending to be bf/gf rather than adults actually in a relationship.
OK Cupid I think! I find the distance a bit odd - if you were online dating would you have it set up to 150 miles away? Especially since she was scared to go round a roundabout. Just think I’d have made it easier for myself. I think he’s under the impression he’s being gentlemanly and sweet but I find it creepy and overbearing.

I remember her saying he was the first person she spoke to or met up with (definitely one of the two). I think at that age, especially if you’re online dating, it’s worth speaking to a load of people and meeting up with a few before settling down. It’s not like he’s some perfect man that she just had to pick him.

Reactions: 8
I remember her saying he was the first person she spoke to or met up with (definitely one of the two). I think at that age, especially if you’re online dating, it’s worth speaking to a load of people and meeting up with a few before settling down. It’s not like he’s some perfect man that she just had to pick him.
totally agree, but I think (judging from her sisters and her mum's attitude towards their relationships) in her family it seems normal to settle down very young, have a family and not do much else. I don't think there is anything wrong with settling down young at all, but I think only having one relationship and settling down immediately isn't a great idea

Reactions: 2
Michael has moved in! Looks like that’s why he didn’t come up two weeks ago, or whatever it was, for the weekend as he needed to pack etc. Will be very interesting to see if she continues to act like a child and if he puts up with it c

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think Michael moving in will only give us more to talk about. So it's great for tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just saw the title of her latest video.
I'm assuming she cleared it with her landlord, as she wouldn't be as stupid to not check first..

I wonder how long he will put up with her selfish, greedy and childish behaviour for.

Now he will be in even more videos..fun 🙄

Watching the vlog just at the part where they get up to show the sofa. The few chocolate buttons fell on the floor lucille said, if that was you I would have killed you but it's fine it was me. She sounded serious. People saying she be a nightmare to live with. I agree.

Also few vlogs ago with those new coasters I think it was when she had her hot chocolate.
She forgot to put a coaster under her mug and said she tells Michael off for that and now she's done it.

Honestly between the two of them. I feel sorry for Michael. I hope she won't always be picking at him.
Say if my boyfriend knocked over a drink or some chocolate on the rug.
Honestly I wouldn't be annoyed at him.
It happens and can be cleaned up.

After hearing her talk like that just feel she will always be on at him about something.
So everyone saying before about them living together and later on maybe breaking up could be very right.
They are now going to be living together spending lots more time together and now can get more irritated with each other.
Lets watch and see 😉

Watching the vlog just at the part where they get up to show the sofa. The few chocolate buttons fell on the floor lucille said, if that was you I would have killed you but it's fine it was me. She sounded serious. People saying she be a nightmare to live with. I agree.

Also few vlogs ago with those new coasters I think it was when she had her hot chocolate.
She forgot to put a coaster under her mug and said she tells Michael off for that and now she's done it.

Honestly between the two of them. I feel sorry for Michael. I hope she won't always be picking at him.
Say if my boyfriend knocked over a drink or some chocolate on the rug.
Honestly I wouldn't be annoyed at him.
It happens and can be cleaned up.

After hearing her talk like that just feel she will always be on at him about something.
So everyone saying before about them living together and later on maybe breaking up could be very right.
They are now going to be living together spending lots more time together and now can get more irritated with each other.
Lets watch and see 😉
I've not watched her videos in a little while, as usually her title describes the video enough for me to know I don't need to watch it 😄

So the couch finally arrived, was odd how she waited that long for a second hand one when I am sure she could have got a second hand one from somewhere much sooner. But no, Lucille had to make it awkward for herself.

Jeeez, she said that? He should know by now how possessive she is over her food, especially chocolate. Michael, I would take that as your one and only warning, next time she will put you over her knee and smack your bottom!! 😂

She doesn't remember what she says, she should look on here, then she would remember, haha!
So it is ok for her to not use a coaster, but anyone else? Hell no!!

I really cannot see him and her lasting. Imagine if his family watch the videos, they will now see how under the thumb he is and that she is also quite nasty and sly.

As for spilling over drinks, accidents happen. It can be cleaned up. Stains can be removed, might take a while but they can be. Since when did she become that bothered by tidiness and cleaning? Unless she thinks this will mean she has to clean up less than she already does, since there will be no spills, ring marks from cups etc..

She is certainly is keeping this thread active then. Giving us lots to talk about!

• Heart
I've not watched her videos in a little while, as usually her title describes the video enough for me to know I don't need to watch it 😄

So the couch finally arrived, was odd how she waited that long for a second hand one when I am sure she could have got a second hand one from somewhere much sooner. But no, Lucille had to make it awkward for herself.

Jeeez, she said that? He should know by now how possessive she is over her food, especially chocolate. Michael, I would take that as your one and only warning, next time she will put you over her knee and smack your bottom!! 😂

She doesn't remember what she says, she should look on here, then she would remember, haha!

I really cannot see him and her lasting. Imagine if his family watch the videos, they will now see how under the thumb he is and that she is also quite nasty and sly.

As for spilling over drinks, accidents happen. It can be cleaned up. Stains can be removed, might take a while but they can be. Since when did she become that bothered by tidiness and cleaning? Unless she thinks this will mean she has to clean up less than she already does, since there will be no spills, ring marks from cups etc..

She is certainly is keeping this thread active then. Giving us lots to talk about!
I was just thinking the same when did she get so concerned about being clean and tidy.
I just went back to make sure I had it right. Word for word 13:06 new vlog says it so seriously. About knocking over the chocolate buttons. Says if it was him she would have killed him but it's fine cause it was her. Michael says I know. Oh my god. Poor Michael. I wouldn't be a naggy person.
If someone forgot to use a coaster or knocked over something. We're all human. It happens no big deal. Poor Michael. Think we should all start putting on bets how long they will last.

Oh goodness not Michael working at McDonald’s that’ll only encourage greedy Lucille to take trips there more often 🤢 do they get discounts for family? I know the workers get free food but not sure about discounts. Let’s hope not or else lucille’s diet Will solely consist of Big Macs.

edit: anyone else find it weird she made it sound like she’d already paid for the sofa on Facebook marketplace way in advance even though it sounded so sketchy? Surely the seller would’ve been fine with just waiting until their new one arrived? Maybe I’m being irrational but I wouldn’t really want to pay however much for something that I don’t know if I’ll even receive?

• Haha
I was just thinking the same when did she get so concerned about being clean and tidy.
I just went back to make sure I had it right. Word for word 13:06 new vlog says it so seriously. About knocking over the chocolate buttons. Says if it was him she would have killed him but it's fine cause it was her. Michael says I know. Oh my god. Poor Michael. I wouldn't be a naggy person.
If someone forgot to use a coaster or knocked over something. We're all human. It happens no big deal. Poor Michael. Think we should all start putting on bets how long they will last.
Maybe because she doesn't have her family chasing about after her now, she thinks the less messy it gets, less she will actually have to do anything?

Poor Michael. He has no idea what he has got himself into. They will stay together until after Christmas so she can get a gift from him, then maybe also Valentines day, but after that? Who knows.
I imagine their will be alot more fights now too. As they have gone from hardly seeing one another to now being in the same house 24/7. It will be a massive shock for both of them. He can now see the real Lucille.

Soo Michael now works at mcdonalds...at least it’s something right?😅
It's a job. Good for him for finding one.

Oh goodness not Michael working at McDonald’s that’ll only encourage greedy Lucille to take trips there more often 🤢 do they get discounts for family? I know the workers get free food but not sure about discounts. Let’s hope not or else lucille’s diet Will solely consist of Big Macs.

edit: anyone else find it weird she made it sound like she’d already paid for the sofa on Facebook marketplace way in advance even though it sounded so sketchy? Surely the seller would’ve been fine with just waiting until their new one arrived? Maybe I’m being irrational but I wouldn’t really want to pay however much for something that I don’t know if I’ll even receive?
Maybe she influenced where he should try for a job? Good for him for getting one though, but I do think she will be there even more than she already is, even though she was adamant about how she rarely went there? I am sure in a few videos she always said her and her family never went there that much, even though video evidence said otherwise..

I am shocked she didn't get him to work with her though, so she could keep an eye on him all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Tbf she proberly is worried about getting back the deposit back if she leaves idk about scotland but here in our area the estate agents r super strict any small damage /dirt to property and you wont gret your money back but she needs to chill stains can easily be removed etc no point worrying really

Reactions: 2
Michael left a comment about how he was leaving behind his family and a job he loved and he would’ve eventually been able to take over the family business. Lucille works in Matalan where she could’ve got a transfer or found another retail job but she made him leave his already rented flat, family, job and future. Screams selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tbf she proberly is worried about getting back the deposit back if she leaves idk about scotland but here in our area the estate agents r super strict any small damage /dirt to property and you wont gret your money back but she needs to chill stains can easily be removed etc no point worrying really
Possibly could be it, she does need to chill, however I cannot see that happening. Unless it is under her terms. Imagine living with her. You would be permanently on edge.

Michael left a comment about how he was leaving behind his family and a job he loved and he would’ve eventually been able to take over the family business. Lucille works in Matalan where she could’ve got a transfer or found another retail job but she made him leave his already rented flat, family, job and future. Screams selfish.
Poor guy :( I do feel sorry for him in that respect. She could have easily moved but as we all know, she is incredibly selfish and self absorbed. What she wants, she gets. She could have easily got transferred to the store local to him, but no, he had to leave behind his future in the family business just to keep her happy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.