Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite a few of us on this thread used to think she was ok, nice enough girl. Now, we have seen the real her, just how selfish and inconsiderate she is. How rude and ignorant. How entitled. The list goes on.

I am sure she is secretly loving being on furlough again. Means she can do jigsaws, have a lush bath bomb (her first ever one, or so she says..) and eat chocolate. She could have actually done the shop instead of waiting for Michael to get home from work, but oh no, she couldn't do that.

I'm every video she uploads all she shows is her turn colours, which are awful btw.
Yeah that’s how I feel. I’m originally from the west of Scotland but went to uni in England and then spent the next eight years or so living in various places across England. I run my own business which involves a lot of working from home, was in a relationship that wasn’t brilliant and was pretty homesick so I started watching a few Scottish YouTubers. Lucille was one of them and although I don’t have much in common with her and we wouldn’t be friends it I knew her in real life I thought she was ok. A bit immature bit her videos were nice easy-watching while I worked and as someone said on here it’s interesting to see people who have very different lives to you.

We moved back to Scotland a couple of years ago (although much further North as my ex had family nearby) and it was still nice to have a few Scottish people to watch. Relationship went further downhill and I moved to Glasgow when we broke up eighteen months ago. The past ten months I’ve worked from home even more - I appreciate how lucky I am to have a business that still does well but it can be quite lonely and I have much more time for YouTube. I’ve found her videos really tough to watch - contradicts herself frequently as she’s a liar and forgets what she’s said, is so so defensive and really horrible to people in comments, asks for advice then ignores it, plays the victim constantly, seeks attention and praise in every video. Honestly just feel as though I’ve been tricked by her. Thought she was one of the better ones but she’s actually worse as she pretends to be better than everyone else with her “I’m just so nice and innocent act”. YouTube is just something I find it easy to put on in the background but imagine being really committed to her because you’re lonely/have a hard time at school etc and realising what she’s like. It’s a shame as she could do well on YouTube but she’s shown her true colours recently.

Quite a few of us on this thread used to think she was ok, nice enough girl. Now, we have seen the real her, just how selfish and inconsiderate she is. How rude and ignorant. How entitled. The list goes on.

I am sure she is secretly loving being on furlough again. Means she can do jigsaws, have a lush bath bomb (her first ever one, or so she says..) and eat chocolate. She could have actually done the shop instead of waiting for Michael to get home from work, but oh no, she couldn't do that.

I'm every video she uploads all she shows is her turn colours, which are awful btw.

Reactions: 6
Yeah that’s how I feel. I’m originally from the west of Scotland but went to uni in England and then spent the next eight years or so living in various places across England. I run my own business which involves a lot of working from home, was in a relationship that wasn’t brilliant and was pretty homesick so I started watching a few Scottish YouTubers. Lucille was one of them and although I don’t have much in common with her and we wouldn’t be friends it I knew her in real life I thought she was ok. A bit immature bit her videos were nice easy-watching while I worked and as someone said on here it’s interesting to see people who have very different lives to you.

We moved back to Scotland a couple of years ago (although much further North as my ex had family nearby) and it was still nice to have a few Scottish people to watch. Relationship went further downhill and I moved to Glasgow when we broke up eighteen months ago. The past ten months I’ve worked from home even more - I appreciate how lucky I am to have a business that still does well but it can be quite lonely and I have much more time for YouTube. I’ve found her videos really tough to watch - contradicts herself frequently as she’s a liar and forgets what she’s said, is so so defensive and really horrible to people in comments, asks for advice then ignores it, plays the victim constantly, seeks attention and praise in every video. Honestly just feel as though I’ve been tricked by her. Thought she was one of the better ones but she’s actually worse as she pretends to be better than everyone else with her “I’m just so nice and innocent act”. YouTube is just something I find it easy to put on in the background but imagine being really committed to her because you’re lonely/have a hard time at school etc and realising what she’s like. It’s a shame as she could do well on YouTube but she’s shown her true colours recently.
Yeah exactly, I found it nice to watch someone from Scotland tbh. I thought she was genuine 😂 deary me. That didn't go well. I also thought she seemed nice enough, maybe a bit naive but harmless. I cannot explain the exact moment I changed my opinion of her, but suddenly it is like my eyes fully opened and u really started paying close attention to her.

What she did vs what she said. How she would interact with her viewers, her bitchy replies, her constant need to be seen as the victim? That everyone else is bad and awful and how she does no wrong? Then when she gets called out, you get a crying video every time. Which in turn gets her more support and inflates her ego even more. Her true colours are awful. I used to think she was the nicer one out of the sisters, now I think they are all alike, she just hid her true colours for longer.

I don't think she deserves the platform she has. She could do so much with her channel, yet chooses not to.

Reactions: 3
Nah she is definitely working. She explained in a recent video that she works for the collections right now so she is still full time
I’m not surprised she works for collection. I was always surprised she works in retail because I can’t imagine her in a customer facing role but she said a while ago in an Instagram Q&A she mostly works in the stockroom and other behind the scenes roles, which makes a lot more sense why she likes her job.

Reactions: 3
I’ve wondered this too. It’s strange that she never addressed it (as far as I’m aware?) but she was so quick to justify why she doesn’t see amber anymore.
What was the reason she gave about why she doesn't see Amber anymore?

I think she did brush over it in a video. I presume Megan saw more of her true colours and didn’t like it very much? She seemed nice!
Megan most likely did see her true colours. She maybe saw the real Lucille, and saw the difference in her vs what she portrays to the camera?

View attachment 383310

Anyone else think this is Lucille's double?! 😭
I can't unsee this now 😂

Reactions: 1
What was the reason she gave about why she doesn't see Amber anymore?

Megan most likely did see her true colours. She maybe saw the real Lucille, and saw the difference in her vs what she portrays to the camera?

I can't unsee this now 😂
It was just that she and amber live so far apart I’m pretty sure.

View attachment 384441

She had a few weeks living by herself before Michael moved in, it's hardly living independently. Laughable when she talks about managing finances well. She prioritised pointless naff home decor accessories before she got herself practical furniture for her flat. That's hardly managing finances well. Can tell the maturity levels of her audience if they believe this stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
View attachment 384441

She had a few weeks living by herself before Michael moved in, it's hardly living independently. Laughable when she talks about managing finances well. She prioritised pointless naff home decor accessories before she got herself practical furniture for her flat. That's hardly managing finances well. Can tell the maturity levels of her audience if they believe this stuff 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think the real tell will be if she ever gets her car serviced or any major problems with that? like the bills that popup that you dont plan for

Reactions: 9
Lucille is 100% the type of girl to get a boyfriend (Michael) and then drop all her friends, funny how now all she has is that guy friend though lol

Reactions: 6
View attachment 384441

Managing to pay rent and bills? So she’s set up a direct debit and expects some kind of praise? And she remembers to buy food and out petrol in her car? I’m maybe missing something, she might have additional needs she doesn’t mention, but these aren’t achievements. It’s basic daily life.

Reactions: 8
Please say if I'm wrong 😊
But the business she says her sister has started sounds like one of those like pyramid scheme type businesses or Avon.
Natasha has started her own business through grl. So it's not her own business she's only selling these products for this company grl and trying to get people to buy. These type of businesses are like the business version of fast fashion. Then you try and get people to join you and make them sell for you.
Makes her sister sound like a go getting business woman when she will only be selling on products for one of those scammy type companies

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.