Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but it's not their channel so I just don't think it's right..... throw away comments yes but not questioning their life choices...
I don;t think there is anything wrong with it, no one is saying anything mean or untrue and it is not like we are posting on her social media, this is a forum that she has no reason to read

Reactions: 2
I don;t think there is anything wrong with it, no one is saying anything mean or untrue and it is not like we are posting on her social media, this is a forum that she has no reason to read
I think people are being quite nice - everyone is quite concerned for her. I think Lucille should avoid mentioning her sister’s “business” as promoting these pyramid schemes is really irresponsible.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean I can find asmr videos relaxing, but christ it was just an advert and very poorly done ?
if She wants to make asmr videos its probably best to create a channel for them

Reactions: 1
I mean I can find asmr videos relaxing, but christ it was just an advert and very poorly done ?
if She wants to make asmr videos its probably best to create a channel for them
all of her ads are so strange, i don't know how she gets sponsorships.

Its always a really non-authentic random ad in that has nothing to do with the video

Reactions: 3
Honestly I’ve watched asmr every night since 2016 but even I can’t bare to watch her video, with her wheezy voice.

Reactions: 5
Lol at Natasha thinking this MLM is a “career”. They use language designed to flatter, calling you a “business partner” gives you ego a subconscious boost but it’s all meaningless hyperbole.
Exactly. Well said. Just cause it has millions doesn't mean its not a scam. I know of an American type one and millions of members too. There's a youtuber who does it and was being given prizes and sent on trips and having zoom calls with the big bosses telling her how amazing she's doing. They can afford to send her on a trip for promotion cause millions of members. Not sure if still doing it but branched out into her own business. That's only cause she already has a big following on youtube and cause of that they pay her attention. And it makes the other every day people think they can have all that too.
Lots of pressure to sell. I think the average person wouldn't be able to sell that much but be hoping they can have luck like the other person they were favorited.

Reactions: 2
Bloody skillshare! 😂 That is one ad on youtube well overused. Everyone is doing them must be making lots of money from these young youtubers.
I don't believe for a second any of them really actually watch the videos.
It's like with an ad for a game. Oh I love playing this game. No you don't. I think they must play and get to a high level once off and then claim they play all the time.

Sick to death of skillshare. Anything skillshare has you can learn for free on youtube tons of videos on anything and everything. It's all just a load of nonsense you're not really learning anything from skillshare. Every video I click almost, an ad for skillshare 😂
I wouldn't be sorry if they went bankrupt but with all the ad revenue not likely 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.