Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that fuss to put up a tree then did it at midnight and both seemed bored and miserable. No Xmas music, no drink not even a diluting juice while they did it!
Diluting juice 🤣🤣🤣

Living together should be exciting for them but seems like it’s a chore for them both.
And I think most couples would love putting up their first tree together, could be a cute memory but seems like neither one enjoyed it
She's more focused on having it as a memory for her channel than a memory for them

Reactions: 8
My favourite comment😂
Lol at the question asking how the kids that aren't even hers are doing. She'll obviously ignore it or if she does reply it'll be "They are good thanks!"
Why do people ask such pointless questions 😆

Reactions: 3
His teeth look like they are crumbling away in his mouth...
I think Lucille should encourage him to take care of what he has left, or encourage him to be brave enough to face the dentist. I have a fear of the dentist, but still get regular check-ups. Surely if you had a fear of the dentist you would try to take care of your teeth as much as possible to avoid problems with them so you can go less?

So she moans the whole vlog, gets on Michael’s nerves and just acts like a general brat then proceeds to reply to comments about her behaviour with ‘what happened to Christmas cheer?’ 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So many comments saying about her spending money. And how their relationship won’t last😂

I watched the vlog property this morning (skimmed through it last night to see what you guys were talking about).
michael clearly just wanted to go to bed, don’t know why they couldn’t have just waited. It was the least festive decorating video I’ve ever watched 😂

Reactions: 9
So many comments saying about her spending money. And how their relationship won’t last😂

I watched the vlog property this morning (skimmed through it last night to see what you guys were talking about).
michael clearly just wanted to go to bed, don’t know why they couldn’t have just waited. It was the least festive decorating video I’ve ever watched 😂
that christmas cheer comment from her has got me in stiches honestly

yeah exactly i dont blame him either if hes been working she would have been better off waiting for their next day off or a time they have a proper evening to do it its still early in december but she most likely threw a strop and wanted it right now like a child

im so sick of the u only see x a mount of minutes a day i get that and i agree but u can quite clearly tell from the footage hes pissed off and wants no part in it thats very telling

Does anyone else cringe watching those two together?

Her last video was embarrassing there was no soul ,no excitement in the tree video, if she had spent the money from the pictures on the tree they could've got a nice one instead of that cheap tree. Cringe!
thats what i thought someone in the comments said finicially wise its better for her to spend money on a picture that is up all year instead of a tree sat in a box but u can re use that tree year after year so to me makes no sense anyway them saying that and its not the first time either shes spent money on tat she does not need

its just so bizzare imo its just a cringe fest watching them

she just needs to learn to budget a bit more and think ok do i really need this for example her curtains curtains r dam expensive il say that but she could have got some other places again fb market place is brilliant some people give stuff away i feel like if you want to be tight with money you can its just the case of looking around for the best deal shes just making herself look really silly with all the comments about not having money if you had been saving to buy i think you would have enough put a side for the basics and i know people may say well she wont watch to touch her savings but as somones already said there going to be there for quite some time before they move or buy so to me it makes sense to use the savings if she really has it i just does not make sense to me what so ever

also notice how she still has no tv unit it looks ridiculous on the floor

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

yeah exactly i dont blame him either if hes been working she would have been better off waiting for their next day off or a time they have a proper evening to do it its still early in december but she most likely threw a strop and wanted it right now like a child

im so sick of the u only see x a mount of minutes a day i get that and i agree but u can quite clearly tell from the footage hes pissed off and wants no part in it thats very telling

thats what i thought someone in the comments said finicially wise its better for her to spend money on a picture that is up all year instead of a tree sat in a box but u can re use that tree year after year so to me makes no sense anyway them saying that and its not the first time either shes spent money on tat she does not need

she just needs to learn to budget a bit more and think ok do i really need this for example her curtains curtains r dam expensive il say that but she could have got some other places again fb market place is brilliant some people give stuff away i feel like if you want to be tight with money you can its just the case of looking around for the best deal shes just making herself look really silly with all the comments about not having money if you had been saving to buy i think you would have enough put a side for the basics and i know people may say well she wont watch to touch her savings but as somones already said there going to be there for quite some time before they move or buy so to me it makes sense to use the savings if she really has it i just does not make sense to me what so ever

usually people say “you only see 15 minutes of the whole day” when they’re trying to prove everything isn’t always as great As it seems.
If this is what they’re like while filming god knows what they’re like the rest of the time

Reactions: 4

usually people say “you only see 15 minutes of the whole day” when they’re trying to prove everything isn’t always as great As it seems.
If this is what they’re like while filming god knows what they’re like the rest of the time
Exactly 😂 can you imagine what she cut out if that’s what she chose to post? Michael was clearly fed up with the whole thing, she had a massive tantrum and then wasn’t sorry about it. She acts like a five year old and as I’ve said before her mum seems nice but this is entirely her fault. She will never get anywhere because she’s unable to accept any criticism. And actually she is barely ever criticised as it is! She gets the odd comment she doesn’t like and makes out she’s being bullied so people will tell her how amazing she is. It’s pathetic.

As I said previously she clearly had about £2-£3k saved which is absolutely fine as she’s on a 16 hour contract and spends half her time in Costa. As soon as she mentioned buying somewhere all her little fans are telling her how amazing she is and what a fantastic achievement it is and how she’s done so well. Imagine being in a similar position - working for minimum wage on a low-hour contract and seeing that. You’d wonder what you were doing wrong, how you could be so far away from that point etc when in fact it’s now clear that was never going to be an option for her either. It’s the same as the anxiety thing, all lies for attention and support because she needs people to be telling her how amazing she is all the time.

Exactly 😂 can you imagine what she cut out if that’s what she chose to post? Michael was clearly fed up with the whole thing, she had a massive tantrum and then wasn’t sorry about it. She acts like a five year old and as I’ve said before her mum seems nice but this is entirely her fault. She will never get anywhere because she’s unable to accept any criticism. And actually she is barely ever criticised as it is! She gets the odd comment she doesn’t like and makes out she’s being bullied so people will tell her how amazing she is. It’s pathetic.

As I said previously she clearly had about £2-£3k saved which is absolutely fine as she’s on a 16 hour contract and spends half her time in Costa. As soon as she mentioned buying somewhere all her little fans are telling her how amazing she is and what a fantastic achievement it is and how she’s done so well. Imagine being in a similar position - working for minimum wage on a low-hour contract and seeing that. You’d wonder what you were doing wrong, how you could be so far away from that point etc when in fact it’s now clear that was never going to be an option for her either. It’s the same as the anxiety thing, all lies for attention and support because she needs people to be telling her how amazing she is all the time.
exactly this though ive always said her aniexty things is a little fishy to me only seems to come up when it suits her

Her reaction to the finished Christmas tree is a bit weird since it looks kind of sparse and has no tinsel. :rolleyes:

Michael also looked tired and fed up the entire time, so I don't know why she didn't choose a time to do the tree that suited them both?
It's not like delaying it by another 2/3 days would make a difference anyway. Seems a bit selfish tbh, especially if your partner wants to go to bed.

Reactions: 9
Her reaction to the finished Christmas tree is a bit weird since it looks kind of sparse and has no tinsel. :rolleyes:

Michael also looked tired and fed up the entire time, so I don't know why she didn't choose a time to do the tree that suited them both?
It's not like delaying it by another 2/3 days would make a difference anyway. Seems a bit selfish tbh, especially if your partner wants to go to bed.
it looked odd it looked rushed not exciting at all like someone said we have music in the back ground a glass of coke each as me and my partner dont really drink some years il have a glass of bucks fizz but just no happy enivroment it should have been a really special time and it was just dull her selfish side is showing so much recently

Reactions: 6
About the tv unit. Why does everything she does or want to get take weeks. I know the sofa she had to wait. I know with the virus things take longer also. I think the tv unit situation is ridiculous. She mentioned the tv unit a few vlogs ago. Said she has to wait 8 weeks for it. That will be after Christmas.
Could she not pick one out there and then take it. I know her car is small and not too wide.

I know her dad is busy but if he was free sometime could she not get him to pick it up for her in his van.

I definitely think it was a few thousand she had saved. She realised then how much she would need for a mortgage. Moved out. And used the few thousand saved for her new place and it's running low now.
I think her going on about being low on money and buying a Christmas tree for 25 pounds but then buying a canvas for 40 and a smaller one. The tree was fine she had just decorate that and get a different one next year.
That is 65 pounds she didn't need to spend.
Sure buy the tree for 25 if she really wants it.
The 40 for the canvas and her going on about being low on money.

She should be thinking about after Christmas.
Needing money for then. When lots of people are broke after Christmas. Go to the January sales and treat herself then.
I think the few thousand saved is running low. Could be in the hundreds now or just a thousand pounds left. She shouldn't be spending 40 pounds on a canvas she really doesn't need at the moment.

About the tv unit. Why does everything she does or want to get take weeks. I know the sofa she had to wait. I know with the virus things take longer also. I think the tv unit situation is ridiculous. She mentioned the tv unit a few vlogs ago. Said she has to wait 8 weeks for it. That will be after Christmas.
Could she not pick one out there and then take it. I know her car is small and not too wide.

I know her dad is busy but if he was free sometime could she not get him to pick it up for her in his van.

I definitely think it was a few thousand she had saved. She realised then how much she would need for a mortgage. Moved out. And used the few thousand saved for her new place and it's running low now.
I think her going on about being low on money and buying a Christmas tree for 25 pounds but then buying a canvas for 40 and a smaller one. The tree was fine she had just decorate that and get a different one next year.
That is 65 pounds she didn't need to spend.
Sure buy the tree for 25 of she really wants it.
The 40 for the canvas and her going on about being low on money.

She should be thinking about after Christmas.
Needing money for then. When lots of people are broke after Christmas. Go to the January sales and treat herself then.
I think the few thousand saved is running low. Could be in the hundreds now or just a thousand pounds left. She shouldn't be spending 40 pounds on a canvas she really doesn't need at the moment.
if shes having to wait 8 weeks that tells me shes getting it off some sort of buy now pay later scheme what company is gonna take 8 weeks even in the uk delivery times are not too bad atm i wonder where shes getting it from again all comes down to her just jumping the gun and not looking around properly for bargains

exactly the tree i was like fine but the canvas pictures was a joke 65 pound she did not need plus we have january sales on most places i bet things like that would have been on sale also she would have got it cheaper somewhere like b and m bargains she just needs to learn to be more sensiable

Yes the way she was going on about having to spend money to buy a Christmas tree but then pays 40 for a canvas she doesn't need.
I didn't think about a payment plan. Maybe that is why. I'm sure it's easy to go into any furniture place pick out a unit and arrange for delivery or it to picked up. I know delivery might take a week or so. Why would it take 8 weeks. For something that u can just get there and then. Maybe paying one off.
Learn not to waste her money.
She should try and be careful with the money she has left that she saved. A bit of security in case something happened.

Yes the way she was going on about having to spend money to buy a Christmas tree but then pays 40 for a canvas she doesn't need.
I didn't think about a payment plan. Maybe that is why. I'm sure it's easy to go into any furniture place pick out a unit and arrange for delivery or it to picked up. I know delivery might take a week or so. Why would it take 8 weeks. For something that u can just get there and then. Maybe paying one off.
Learn not to waste her money.
She should try and be careful with the money she has left that she saved. A bit of security in case something happened.
yeah it defonitly sounds like it tbh i cant think of any other thing where u would have to wait 8 weeks just bizzare to me ?

Reactions: 1
Just watching them fixing the tree branches. Michael says give me strength. Lucille does come off as irritating especially in this vlog.
Her manner is very it has to be her way only.
Just by the things she says.
Any couple living together will get annoyed with each other. Will soon be loved up again.
Seems lucille is really annoying him.

That time when Michael was tired and wanted to go to bed but lucille wanted to stay up. Michael is probably used to going to bed early and lucille normally goes late. They just need to learn to accommodate each others needs. Let Michael go to bed if he's tired.
You can stay up. When Michael said they should go to bed. And lucille said we can stay up. It was like a oh right moment with Michael. They just need to learn how to live with each other. Something tells me they'll be mostly doing what Lucille wants.

Last edited:
yeah it defonitly sounds like it tbh i cant think of any other thing where u would have to wait 8 weeks just bizzare to me ?
It’s just more lies. If she had been planning to move out for ages she’d have purchased some ot this stuff before she moved, like Laura did. I don’t think there was any argument but she’s had a tantrum because she can’t get a three bedroom house and is now having to rent despite saying she’d never do it, it was a waste of money and basically it was stupid to rent. Despite the fact that her sister does. The problem with lying for attention and sympathy and unwarranted praise is that she forgets what lies she’s told and there are plenty videos contradicting her nonsense. IKEA TV units - from £9 to +£100. All perfectly nice. Delivery by Friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

exactly, her priorities are just so odd, why get a tattoo at a time you are trying to save for furniture? andyou don't even need a tv unit either (which can be expensive), you can just get a cheap table (which is what I have done as I am buying stuff gradually) having it on the floor just makes it uncomfortable to watch

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.