Lucille Maciver #3 still no sofa but is spreading corona!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
None of the 3 sisters have any idea how much can be worked out from them not being private on social media. It is easy to find their workplaces, houses etc. We all know the layout of their house for gods sake lol... If I had a following I would really care about my safety! I live over 300 miles from Lucille, and I know where the tattoo parlour she got her first tattoo done at is... purely from seeing it in the background of her vlog.

Whilst we are on the topic of their facebook profiles, has anyone seen Laura’s profile picture? I think she looks terrible. She looks so worn and tired. I feel like her parents completely failed her if I am being honest...and lets not forget she is still in a relationship with that paedophile.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
None of the 3 sisters have any idea how much can be worked out from them not being private on social media. It is easy to find their workplaces, houses etc. We all know the layout of their house for gods sake lol... If I had a following I would really care about my safety! I live over 300 miles from Lucille, and I know where the tattoo parlour she got her first tattoo done at is... purely from seeing it in the background of her vlog.

Whilst we are on the topic of their facebook profiles, has anyone seen Laura’s profile picture? I think she looks terrible. She looks so worn and tired. I feel like her parents completely failed her if I am being honest...and lets not forget she is still in a relationship with that paedophile.
I agree Laura looks worn and tired, looks like she’s lost a fair bit of weight, not that she needed to. Although, we don’t know what’s gone on in her life whether it be the baby or she’s not been well herself etc.

Reactions: 3
Omg Michael has a FB as well, and guess what, Lucille isn't his first, he was with another girl a few years ago, so we were wrong 😆😆

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dare I say he looked better when he was younger (not great, just better) and his teeth were fine in 2016 so god only knows how badly he has looked after them for them to end up how they did. Also Lucille is definitely an upgrade from his last girlfriend visually but who knows what she was like personality wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dare I say he looked better when he was younger (not great, just better) and his teeth were fine in 2016 so god only knows how badly he has looked after them for them to end up how they did. Also Lucille is definitely an upgrade from his last girlfriend visually but who knows what she was like personality wise.
seems like those two had more in common like all the typical 'nerd' stuff!! What things does Lucille even like apart from f.r.i.e.n.d.s? I can't imagine them having very interesting conversations

ultimate stalker mode here but i saw michael's fb and ended up digging a bit deeper. There was a post recently by his mum that celebrated michael moving, and she said something along the lines of "he moved to inverness much sooner than expected" Does Lucille seriously think we believe there was no fight or issue that resulted in her moving out immediately? Come on!!!

ultimate stalker mode here but i saw michael's fb and ended up digging a bit deeper. There was a post recently by his mum that celebrated michael moving, and she said something along the lines of "he moved to inverness much sooner than expected" Does Lucille seriously think we believe there was no fight or issue that resulted in her moving out immediately? Come on!!!
just to add to this, his sister said "didnt expect michael to move" and his mum said "it was quicker than anticipated"
OMG! They obvs aren't too impressed in him dumping everything to go up north

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

just to add to this, his sister said "didnt expect michael to move" and his mum said "it was quicker than anticipated"
As I’d say it’s not stalking if it’s public information 😏

Reactions: 2
These people love airing their conflicts on social media 🤦🏻‍♀️ remember when Laura made that just giving page and her boyfriends ex went mad on facebook about it lol...

• Wow

Whats his profile? I once found it via Lucille's 'likes' under her photo, I may go and see if he is still there, but the profile i found was pretty shut down, maybe he made a new one..
And I dont think it is stalking as it is pretty open by the sounds of it :)

It doesn't sound like they are impressed that he dumped everything and moved up or dumped everything and moved for her? I wonder..

There is an obvious issue that led to her moving out suddenly, even though she denies it and says it had been a long time plan of hers.

As for Laura, I'm guessing motherhood has knackered her more than she expected, a shock to the system im guessing and that it maybe isn't all rosy, who knows what is going on though in her private life.

Omg Michael has a FB as well, and guess what, Lucille isn't his first, he was with another girl a few years ago, so we were wrong 😆😆
Omg no way!! I thought they were both eachothers firsts..

Just read other comments and sounds like they and more in common than him and Lucille do..

Whats his profile? I once found it via Lucille's 'likes' under her photo, I may go and see if he is still there, but the profile i found was pretty shut down, maybe he made a new one..
And I dont think it is stalking as it is pretty open by the sounds of it :)

It doesn't sound like they are impressed that he dumped everything and moved up or dumped everything and moved for her? I wonder..

There is an obvious issue that led to her moving out suddenly, even though she denies it and says it had been a long time plan of hers.

As for Laura, I'm guessing motherhood has knackered her more than she expected, a shock to the system im guessing and that it maybe isn't all rosy, who knows what is going on though in her private life.

Omg no way!! I thought they were both eachothers firsts..

Just read other comments and sounds like they and more in common than him and Lucille do..
I think it’s Michael Nichol or something like that

Reactions: 1
I Looked at michaels Facebook. Looks like his teeth were fine in 2018 so don’t know how they’ve got so awful so quickly??

Reactions: 4
Good grief he's always looked like a creepy 45 year old :oops: Lucille is definitely an improvement on his ex though!

I think it’s Michael Nichol or something like that
Thank you! Found it.

I looked at his Mum's page and did anyone notice that she mentioned "Lucille got their flat a few weeks ago.."
THEIR? Either a mistake, or Lucille has made it out to be her flat, her savings and so on, but Michael was actually also involved from the start?

If that is the case, just admit it. Don't make it out to be all your own hard work and money if Michael actually is equal share in the place. All seems very odd, and getting odder by the day.

Reactions: 12
Hi guys hope you’re all well and having a lovely lovely day!
Future thread title right here.

Her “eating childhood foods” video popped up earlier and I skipped through it. Honestly never known someone to have the tastebuds of a five year old at her age. Why is everything “amazing” or “so so good”. Also not different to her usual meals to be honest. Would bloody love to take her to a proper restaurant.

Future thread title right here.

Her “eating childhood foods” video popped up earlier and I skipped through it. Honestly never known someone to have the tastebuds of a five year old at her age. Why is everything “amazing” or “so so good”. Also not different to her usual meals to be honest. Would bloody love to take her to a proper restaurant.
I know that video was discussed when she did it, but eating her childhood diet was almost no different to her other What I eat in a day videos anyway

Honestly giyez if you have not tried this you need to it’s showw showw gewd x

Her review of everything

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.